A secret room or chamber has been reportedly discovered behind the 2nd sealed door inside the Southern shaft in the Queen’s chamber in the Great Pyramid. And there are ancient artefacts inside of it …….

It has been more than 10 years now and the question still remains unanswered as to what lies behind the 2nd door inside the shafts of the Great Pyramid.  But this may be finally coming to a conclusion with recent rumours of an official announcement that is to happen later this year. 

Investigative work began on the shafts leading upwards from the Queen’s chamber in 1993 and robotic exploration was done in 2002 but since then work has been impeded by a number of factors including the civil unrest that has been occurring in the country.  But the main challenge has been to modify the robotic instruments to be able to drill through the second sealed door and then be able to insert a small video camera.  The researchers were successful in doing this with the first door inside the shafts back in 2002 but there are way more challenges with doing it through 2 doors.

Although not confirmed, there have been recent rumors being discussed that the team has actually been able to achieve this and a previously undiscovered room or chamber has been found with several artefacts inside.  Details of the findings include:

1. An approximate 6 X 9 room or chamber lies directly behind the 2nd sealed doors in at least the South shaft.
  2. Several small statues were spotted on the video camera but no details on what exactly they represent were able to be seen.
  3. A gold or copper chain was spotted in the corner of the chamber
  4. Small pottery and stone jars are spread throughout the floor of the chamber
  5. In the center of the chamber lies a gold or copper box which is closed and its contents are unknown.  The box is roughly the size of a one foot size shoe box.
  6. No hieroglyphics or other writing were spotted anywhere in the chamber.

So, are these findings just rumours or a major finding?  Of course, my hopes are on the latter but we will have to wait for an official announcement to really see what the researchers have found.  As always, stay tuned …

http://scienceray.com/technology/engineering/secret-chamber-found-behind-great-pyramid-shafts/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In the light of 800 million years of forbidden history of man, that 2000 year old pyramids are pretty modern in comparison don’t you think?  And according to the bible this could not have taken place.  And up against 800 million years / before this God thingy came along  ---is also a modern construct in our history.  And the GFL thingy just happened a minute ago / LOL.  Archeology is solid seeable, touchable, hard evidence, and not a belief based in the human minds. 

• Yes, 800 million years sounds more reasonable and helps explain the objects that resembe todays airplanes!  Archeology is not as solid, seeable or touchable hard evidence for me.  It has long been doctored, hidden, and restrained science!

• Not if you know where to look , but most are too busy liveing a life to even look , just go along with what your teacher says in school and church and nothing else very few are seeking the truths that are out there. and are only concerned with whats in front of there face.  or travel out side of the city or country they were born in. and simply go along with what there told about it.    Threw out the ages --- thats why there have been so many book and document burnings.  and burned people at the stake who tried to voice a burned truth or rewrite it.

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apocálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning 'un-covering'), translated literally from Greek refers to a revelation of something hidden, although this sense did not enter English until the 14th century.[1] In religious contexts it is usually a revelation of hidden meaning - hidden from human knowledge in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception. In the Revelation of John (Greek Ἀποκάλυψις Ἰωάννου, Apocalypsis Ioannou), the last book of the New Testament, the revelation which John receives is that of the ultimate victory of good over evil and the end of the present age, and that is the primary meaning of the term, one that dates to 1175.[2] Today, it is commonly used in reference to any prophetic revelation or so-called End Time scenario, or to the end of the world in general.

So the people  who dont want this to happen, still want people to believe the world is still flat because they say so in the official society. (wait for the experts to speak)  or the official word.   

Just like the UFO / God =

If God is so all powerful and knowing. Same for ET and UFO’s  You would think ---- all knowing god / et “might say "gee" if I show up-- and show myself none would have to use faith. ----They could all use fact that I am.  A burning bush, or a shaky blurry snap shot/video.   Come on just show up/and the myths go away. 

millions of years and there still playing hide and seek me for i am your God?    IMO  

• Along the same lines, but less popular because its not sanctioned by the media, is the work and study of two men who put all there finding’s in a book called = forbidden archeology “the origins of men”  http://www.amazon.com/Forbidden-Archeology-Hidden-History-Human/dp/...

8114468273?profile=original

Dr. Pierce Flynn and the author Michael A. Cremo had to write this book under the title of fiction as the publisher’s would not allow it to be written as a account because of the impact it would have in destroying prophecy’s, religion, science, and history our society is so firmly built on.

And so to = opening sealed rooms in the great pyramids, great care is taken to only let go certain information the public can handle, and stay off the toe’s of the lying historians and present day controller’s of antiquity’s.

And writing this book under the flag of fiction, there hands were not tied in reveling many shocking finds. The book is around 4 inches thick like a phone book, two thirds of the book is laborious explanations in testing and verifying object found and the places they were found in.  the good part - the revealing part of what was found and picture of the stuff blows one’s mind when the dates are added like 800 million year old obelisk of a unknown iron not stone. And its standing in the middle of a town yet today.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Forbidden+Archeology+Part+1&amp... Here you'll find many clips and video's on this topic of ancient finds.

This is only one area from witch I base my belief that nothing is going to happen 21/ 2012 as man has been playing this jumping on the marry go round for millions of years, and that hiding this information keeps the motor of the marry go round turning. 

God is a construct of suppression and mind control over the masses 800 million years this play with peoples minds has destroyed it for eon’s and like cockroaches we survive to play it again and again with new religions and deceptions to keep people in and under control of the rich and elite. 

The evidence is all around us - that have eye’s to see, and ears to listen.  Man is inherently lazy and would rather follow a simple belief in a made up system or story than open his eye’s to the world he lives in.

Forbidden Archeology if you do your own home work and look into this as a road map. And verify it ourselves if we decide to get off the couch.

John xoxo

• And what was the last thing left in pandoras box HOPE

• I remember reading about this years ago, they even filmed it for video. ;)

• This reminds me of when Geraldo Reviera thought that he had found a vault that was used by Al Capone.  He thought that it would hold money and who knows what, and he did a live tv show where they bulldozed the alleged vault and found another wall and then a passageway but nothing at all of any value, lol...Egg was on his face after a two month hype about the show....found some old bottles from prohibition days and that was about it.  Here is a link for anyone to check it out....sorry a little off topic but came to my mind when reading this so forgive me.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=GTJPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=3gIEAAAA...

• yes they got through the block to see another block, it was the most disappointing "reveltation" in egyptology in the last century.  and again if the new information is true, they noticed no heiroglyphs AGAIN, indicating that no egyptian built it.  they grafitti everything they make.

• This is really interesting...now I am going to wonder what is in the box, lol.  Can't wait to see what is found out....could be interesting indeed. Thanks for sharing this...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
2 hours ago
More…