i still dont know why so much money if ascension  may come at the end of the year. pluss if they do that every one will quit their jobs i have informed many friends about nesara and that we will receive 10 million each and they dont believe it. and say if i get it i will not work anymore. i think this will create food shortages and many services will shut down if everyone thinks the same everyone will get lazy and not work ..what do you think about this issue.???

this is from beth trutwin sites..

The key provisions have not changed only some details on gifting provisions. Those were changed to simplify how individuals will receive funds. Everyone on the Planet will (within 10-15 months, post Announcement), receive an account worth $10 million. That fact and the details will be announced by Lady Master Nada. Deliveries will be accomplished within 72 hours of NESARA’s announcement for all non-criminals, in the US, UK, Canada and Australia. The other country payments will follow in succession. We do not have the schedule for those countries yet.

In addition to these beneficiaries, all citizens, men, women and children, of these countries — not in any program– will receive $10 Million, and forgiveness of most debt, bank credit cards, and student loans.

They can expect to receive their $10 Million within 72 hours after Announcement. Thirty days later we will have re-indexing on a 10:1 ratio. That means the buying power of that $10 Million will actually be the equivalent in purchasing power of $100 million. Pretty impressive result.

Most of the inflation of the past 30 years will have been wrung out of the market. The adjusted prices for Gold, Silver and Platinum have already been set.

Mortgage payments will be deferred for 30 days after announcement, to allow expedited application for cancellation of mortgages.

Income Tax will be ended and IRS will be handling refunds only.

A National Sales Tax on non-essential, new items only will replace the Income Tax.

You can see how no one will have to work to pay basic living expenses ever again. That frees us all from the drudgery, which will then be accomplished by new technologies, and that allows plenty of time for creative pursuits and spiritual development opportunities unprecedented in scope, supporting Planetary Ascension. We will no longer be in the pursuit of survival. We will be able to spend our lives on Earth focused on spiritual development which is the whole point of being on Earth.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Hi,

Great but then the balance will collapse and then the striving of improvement will be gone ... That is a big loss ....

The Main Goal of we being born as Humans is to focus on our Spiritual  Development working with the chaos of survival .... Else the main gain will be lost ...

Think and tell me really if one has all the luxuries of life to spend how many here on Ashtar will seriously dedicate full time for Spiritual development ( Please I know many will) but then time spending for survival in this materialistic chaos is approximately 8 hours + traveling time  2 hours ( average) so say 10 hours ...

Really how many will spend so much time on Spiritual Development????

That answer we will get if we think how many hours we spent for Spiritual Development on holidays ... THINK...

Well Let us see ....

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us all .......................

• then the striving of improvement will be gone ... That is a big loss

- actually, many great inventions started as a hobby.

As a web enthusiast, I've seen a number of great applications and snippets being created and distributed freely to everyone to help improve their web experience and the web itself. To put simply, everyone naturally loves to improve things and share it - without being asked. And they do it better when they do it from the heart - without pressure.

I'm sure that when people gets to live worryless and with so much free time, they'll be able to do so much improvement to themselves and to their surrounding. And they'll be able to do it from the heart :D

• Not spiritual development, per se' - but Happiness! That's what people will have the time to focus on - what makes you excited - what brings you happiness? - Maybe you'll want to spend your time in a temple balancing energies for the benefit of all - or maybe not - Maybe you want to build canoes, cuz that makes you happy....Then do that.....

• mr. ed what am i wrong about? I can admit things are changing on this planet I know and understand all it takes is enough people to make a total change but I believe we are still a long way from being "saved" or replacing the bad guys. it is not hard to tell the planet is still run by satan. when I can turn on my t.v. or radio and not have every station talking about sex drugs the devil and witchcraft then I may believe change and my ten million dollars are just around the corner. But the truth"  is I dont have a blue sky, people are still starving, and for the most part satan still runs the show. Its nice to live in fantasy land but once in a while you have to come back to earth. If thats not the truth what is ?

• The money is just for the interim time not more than a few years until we go to a moneyless society. The idea is to get everyone on an equal footing, in that whatever anyone wants, they can have - Everyone. No one will need to do menial labor, because replicators will be able to rearrange atoms and create anything needed, from a chair or house to dinner, drinks, plates, clothes, etc., etc.

The big question everyone should be asking themselves is If you don.t have to worry about money, what will you do with your time? You won't have to work at any of the artificial slave jobs that we have now.

I haven't heard about 10M within 72 hours. The strategy has always been that the first level, those that got on board years ago will get the first dispensation of many Billions. They each have a list of at least 100 people who they must give at least 1M to each. This may have changed, but after 12-14 months, every US citizen would get $75,000 per month for 12 years. I'm sure something similar will take place in all the other countries as well.

But most likely, we will be transitioning to a moneyless society well before 12 years, so the plan has probably been altered.

As far as no one working - like I said - no one will be required to do slave labor just to live. All your needs will be met and your time will be your own. Naturally, many people will be constructive and still make things or do productive things because they like to, but it won't be for money. And menial tasks will be unnecessary due to advanced technology.

This is of course, the plan for those that will choose to stay on this Earth and ascend. Others who aren't yet ready in themselves to give up 3D life will be on another 3D world without the illuminati, where things can develop naturally. I don't know what the financial system will be on any of those worlds, but they say people will wake up one day and be there and it will feel like they've always been there. They won;t notice anything.

If someone is uncomfortable with the changes to come, they are not forced to be a part of them, but can live in 3D somewhere, for as long as they need to, until another chance arises to ascend - or if they can do it themselves as Yogis, Rsi's, Ascended Masters and others have done.

As far as the commenters who say there aren't enough responsible people for this to work - the Earth will only be populated BY responsible people. Others will be living on other worlds, where other laws and systems will be.

Again, no one will be forced to take part - everyone will go where their vibrations match. As far as people who channel the easter bunny and other type things - they won't be living on the same world as those that understand the higher purposes of life. There WILL be a planet for the easter bunny channelers, so have no fear - you WILL find your home.

• the dave  you seem not to be well informed im really an indigo that was born with some mental powers that showed up a few times in my life like remote viewing , i feel the chacras from the palm of my hands vibrating 24/7 and some energy that i guess is the healing chacra starting to wake up .when i put my hands close to some one like 5 inches away they start feeling this energy that they feel weird within a minute and if i hold someone's hand they feel this energy going from their hands up to the shoulders.i had many times some telepathy many times its like if i knew what people where going to tell me 20 seconds before they started to talk to me. i feel deep in me that whatever is going to happen will be soon . we will not live 12 years more in 3d we  if you where really informed you should know that we cant wait to live any more in a 3d monetary system for 12 years the earth changes are going to increase thats why we will have to be evacuated to inner earth at the end of this year ...there are new volcanoes coming to surface but bigger ones will come that will form a new continent and we will not be able to live on the surface to see that. we will make a shift to 5d by the end of the year this nesara thing  we will not be able to waste all of it by dec 2012 ...the top chanellers  have confirmed  that ascension is at the end of this year so in jan 2013 no one will be using money so dont be posting more thn 10 times that is for 12 years please.

• the dave of course 75,000 for 11 or 12 years that was changed  i guess we will get the whole thing in one payment but we would not use it more than 10 months since december 22nd is almost here..  just think why the original provision says it would be for 11 or 12 years only because from 2001 to dec 22 2012 date in which ascencion  may come is about 11 or 12 years so i guess we would not use it for long..

• I know the energies will rise above 3D on 12-21-12, but we may still be living with money for some time after that until we get fully acclimated. I heard about the 75K per month from St. Germaine in about 2004 or 2005. Not sure when he first said it or if that was the plan. Sounds like that could be the case - that 11 or 12 years was meant from 2000 to 2012. Apparently things were meant to get underway in 2000 with team darkness stepping aside at that point as per their agreements - but we all know they were too attached to being the greedy creeps that they are, and decided to ride it out for as long as they could.

Whatever the amount and the plan, I feel we won't be missing anything. Autos will be replaced by some other type vehicle that of course doesn't pollute or need roads. Will we have to buy one of those? Probably not (I hear leasing is the way to go)  (kidding) And anyway, the replicators could just as well replicate cash money as they could a wool sweater, so I think things will sort themselves out and everybody will make out grandly!

• so mr. Ed. for how long do you think we'll be using money after the nesara announcement? i doubt is going to be 100,000 a month that provision was if nesara wold have been announced on 2001 100,000 for 11 years . so many people say we'll get the whole 10 million in a single payment.. because ascension is approaching thats what sheldan has been saying there is going to be a period of prosperity for about 10 months before going to inner earth  and begin the ascension  process.

• cmon guys this just tops the cake for me ive been visiting this site for a few years now and it seems to be getting more and more people that just  have   NO CLUE what is really going on.  SURE IT WOULD BE GREAT TO GET 10 MIL AND LIVE UP TO THE POTENTIAL WE ARE CAPABLE OF, but the truth is we are getting no were. The occupy movements are great but they are doing absolutley nothing at all. Why? Because we are not standing together! this person wants this, that person wants that, and I want ten million dollars. ONE thing at a time people we have to stand for one demand and when that demand is met then we move to the next. Right now they are laughing at us and will continue to do so. Were are the martin luthers, the ghandis, were are the people that actually have a clue how to go about something like this and make a change? Things are changing im not some arrogant uneducated asshole thats just blabbing im just sick of the illusion! I say occupy yourself! and then we can go from there. NOW THAT I SAID THAT. PEOPLE OF ASHTAR COMMAND CREW WEBSITE YOU ALL SEEM LIKE GREAT PEOPLE, WITCH IS WHY I REGRET TO INFORM YOU THEIR WILL BE NOOOOO MASS ALIEN LANDINGS ANYTIME SOON! HOW MANY MORE TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO BELIEVE SOMEONE WHEN THEY SAY THEIR WILL BE DISCLOUSURE NEXT WEEK LOL PLEASE STOP BUYING INTO THIS. I AM NOT SAYING ALIENS DO NOT EXIST IM SAYING IF WE WANT CHANGE WE HAVE TO DO IT OUR SELVES NO ONE IS LANDING ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN AND DEMANDING EVERYONE GETS PAID TEN MIL. OK? now with that said look up demons i have done extensive research on our alien "friends" and every person that says they are demons and can take any shape or form is murdered and all of the alex colliers and million other people are left alone there is far to much disinformation out there! and for the record i have read that ashtar is a big freakin hoax. have any of you heard of projectblue beam? the more you buy into friendly aliens coming to save you the easier it will be for the gov. to trick you with there fake alien landings.Anyone see the show v? so wake up do some more research and stop belivng everything you hear on this website.!    1 love

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
My concern is not only do they destroy their health but effect other people's health in their vicinity..nearby ..passers ..NON SMOKERS PLUS ..have they thought that some people wear contact lenses and smoke getting into their eyes can cause serious…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I always find it interesting, when a person, or nation, pretends to be more powerful, more efficient, more able, than they actually are.....I find this to be the case with Red China....A nation that has fooled many, into believing in it's…"
3 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post
THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOULDr. Angela BarnettAKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,Bezelda the Mermaid, and hundreds ofother SoulsPlease use the simple diagrams below to plant in your mind this simple meditation…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Michael Cohen admits to stealing tens of thousands from Trump. Good reporting here by Benny Johnson. https://youtu.be/CWyv3N1ut-4?si=rkPIgYnYIQolucoz"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Red ace....Do it again....and don't stop....😉👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rgNYwVHQZQ"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
6 hours ago
More…

THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOUL
Dr. Angela Barnett
AKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,…

Read more…