Is it me or am I not alone in this world, but does anyone else feel they are constantly being attacked by people who do not understand our being?

I have always been and felt different from some people even from a very young age and still do to this day. I just dont understand why any person would be so hatred or horrible to another because I have always shown acceptance to people without judgement.

I once had a spiritual lady tell me - You are a beacon, a light and you draw people good and bad to you like moths to a candle. You are a lightworker my dear and a very special one.

In that sense I already knew what this spiritual lady was telling me because I do attract a lot of souls who have had rough lives or hold a lot of pain in their hearts, but I also draw many the same as myself who are lightworkers and we connect instantly. The ones that I have trouble with are the ones who don't accept me, they instantly distrust me and feel they need to make it difficult for me. These people are extremely cruel and are usually employed in a business that can affect our peaceful lifestyle. It is very complicated for me to describe these people because they are so different from me and I get frustrated trying to understand how anyone could be like this to another person.

All I have ever wanted and asked for is love and peace. Because I will accept anyone into my heart as a friend. I share and give whole heartedly and I forgive very quickly but with so much hate I have become very cautious and slightly reclusive in recent years as this is becoming more and more obvious in todays society and it is some what very sad to see.

Anyway what I am asking is how do we deal with these negative ones in positions who make it hard for you? Do we silently allow it or do we fight for our rights as best we can with the intention of a positive outcome? 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  

Freedom of expression, Freedom of creation, Freedom of being, Freedom of becoming

There is no negative no positive only experience

Experience becomes thought, thought becomes working mechanisms/systems

Systems make us creators for we designed them. Designing makes us realize that we are not perfect and need to improve. Need of improvement encourages us to be connected with source to love so that we don’t lose track of what we suppose to do next.  

Love is the acceptance of the essence of being of doing of acting of expressing of becoming.

Love means I accept you encourage you promote you but not necessarily agreeing with you.

Love means I hear what you are saying and accept it as a view but I can have my own view.

Love means I connect with and accept everything in order to learn, but filtering every experience is my responsibility as I’m a wise creator.

Expressing ourselves is a beautiful and colorful action.

This link below it’s a lovely video that shows that the act of expression in can be done in the most creative, uplifting, connecting ways with those around us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9uh-P40t-0

Love you all George

• Well I'm happy to say, I don't have that in my real life, the people I meet are always nice to me and I'm nice to them, and I stay clear of people who I can see are negative. I tell the few friends I actually talk to, about ETs and all that stuff, they don't laugh really, they just say, well I don't know, or I don't think so, there's no negativity there. I think people respect me too much to really attack me. Surprisingly, it's only when I come on this site that people start attacking lol Not many though, just a small handful. 

I think...if you just know who you are, and accept it, there won't be a problem. That's why a sense of self is important. You just have to know...who you are...and accept yourself as you are, honor yourself and your truth. If people can't accept that, well, too bad for them. My problem comes not from feeling bad about myself, but from being impatient with others foolishness lol Like, I can't believe people can be like this. It's a great test of patience. Just try to stay clear of negative people, develop a sense of self worth and acceptance and...just dont live in fear. That's my advice.

• I have experienced this at my work place.  I almost lost my job because of negative people that didn't understand me.  It is funny how things work out.  Those negative people lost their job :) , they got what they deserved.  The dark clouds have lifted and I am enjoying my job!   All you have to do is send them lots of LOVE and be positive!  It worked for me. Good luck!  Lots of love, happiness, joy and peace to you dear Eyes of Ocean.

Laura

• Yes, I am tired of being laughed at for 40 years and now I am fighting back.  When I told people that I was going to a UFO meeting and they laughed at me, I asked them what they were laughing at.  (I suppose if I told them I was going to church I wouldn't be laughed at).  This automatic response I call the "Pavlovian Laugh". 

• Yes very common Eyes of Ocean, there's plenty of other posts where people say exactly the same thing.

I feel that people like to vent, and also think we are easy targets because of our placid nature.  It gives them a sense of power - but if that is where they are getting their power from - then is that really power or dysfunction? It's dysfunction!

I like the words of Jesus when he said 'Be as gentle as a dove, yet cunning as a snake'.  So in order words, you arn't reacting. When we don't react, we give them NOTHING to feed off - no power-hit, no venting heading our way, nothing! What can they do other than find another target and victim.  When we act gentle but cunning, it doesn't mean we are dumb - it means we are AWARE of their behaviour but giving them no fuel.  We can be gentle and try to avoid being around them if possible. 

Sometimes we need to stand up for ourselves, but often they fight for power so badly, they won't back down. It's so ugly! 

Can you get self-employed at all? 

So many people in 3d are full of dysfunction. They need our love (yet we have boundaries that protect us).  I too am reclusive as a way to protect myself and I actually love it. 

If you feel very different from the rest of people, it might be a good idea to find out about your planetary origin. This helps to know not all of us are from this galaxy but we are here for a reason.

• I look to the stars nearly every night Butterfly asking that same question and I have done this since a child.

When I try to focus on who my star family is I see fair hair, blue eyes, they radiate with light and are in human like form. I feel they tell me they are not ready to make a presence on this earth just yet - the timing is not right.

How do I find out about my planetary origin?

I only know of what I see in my visions.

Thank you for your advice, I am still learning so much and every piece of information I recieve is a big help.

• Thank you Marianinia I understand you fully :o)

If I could shake hands with a truce with an enemy today I would - I forgive easily, love easily and laugh easily even at things that go wrong I look back at and say how silly was that and laugh.

All I want is fairness for us all and when I see unfairness I question it, my family often say leave it alone but me being me I stand up and let people know that I know that I feel that its not right and ask for them to correct it. Usually things can go smoothly but other times people like to think you don't know any better and will fight you every step of the way. 

I guess knowing I am not alone, makes me feel stronger and the need to pursue what I feel is right <3

May the powers be in my favour, for I stand for not only for myself but for others who I can teach from my strength <3

Love to you Marianinia xxx 

• Usually it is best to kindly let them know you're still equal to them, and understanding one another is only a matter of accepting ones presence. You seem to have the same problem as I.. except you're in a position to make a brighter difference. I'm stuck with people who have nothing else better to do than speak very ill of others and myself. I've been told I'm worthless and stupid. Yesterday, as a matter of fact. Yep, that's right. I am dumb enough to love them anyway. Clear your thoughts and don't let it bother you. It's only a matter of time before we get fed up. It'd be nice to see billions of people of good intent get together just to BE the movement of consciousness. Imagine all awakened souls step up and gather world wide to show people we mean business. This is our world. We are finally almost there. Did you know if it wasn't for us combining our love, the HAARP weapon was gonna wipe us out? They were really gonna kill off people all over the world because they felt we had no hope to evolve together. Well, they were wrong, and now we are more powerful together and need to believe in ourselves. Don't worry. They'll feel it, too. Life as we know it hasn't even started yet. This isn't living. This is a nightmare we are awakening to. Which makes it our job to open our hearts and create limitless love to flow within literally everything. It is the only way for those of the light. Those dark will see their reflections and feel it in themselves. We are them. We are fighting ourselves. Time to tell them how it is. They who ruined our planet are only a problem as long as we allow it.
  • Wow you do have Eyes of Ocean :)  Many of us feel the same way, the trick is to find people you resonate with, you'll bring attention whichever way you turn, feed your spirit the best way you can and be with nature :) You'll find more people like yourself online, as people like us don't usually incarnate together in groups, but separately in towns and families that don't understand us... you'll be the influence you'll need to be when you need to be it :) 

Good luck, god bless :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
18 hours ago
More…