Hello again good people.

I got thrown out of my home,heres why.

My mother,she's a very angry person,she sometimes acts nice and dandy,but she gets VERY mad over the littlest things.A week ago,a friend came over,we talked and played games etc.When he left,my mother came home,and the first thing she noticed was that someone has been smoking.During the time my friend was over,he smoked on the window.She got very mad,it almost got physical.Yesterday,when i was watching the TV,i was talking to my mother on the phone,i went away from the telly so i could have a little quiet time,when suddenly a loud laughter came upon and she thought that someone was here again.When she got home,things got really wrong,she was...angry,lets put it that way.
So today,when she came home,everything was ok,when she went to the kitchen,she immediantly came to my room and started yelling at me "WHY ARE THE DISHES DIRTY!?","You dont do your home chores,your doing AWFUL at school!" etc. Really,why would a person get mad over dishes?So anyway,one thing lead to another and now im...homeless.I'm at my grandmothers place right now,but i dont have a genuine home now.The last words my mother told me were "Give me the keys and Get out".thankfully,i didn't.So i no longer have a home,she might cool down in a few days,but i don't want to be there or anywhere NEAR her.I just want to go away...far away,i want to be among aliens,good or bad,i want a real home...

So iv reached my Zero-Point.I don't know what to do any more.
She's a bad person,i dont want to see her again.She feeds off negative energy.

thoughts,please...

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I agree with dennis. Your mom probably is trying to set some rules now to help you to work on your disciple as you'll grow older it will be really helpful.And as you weren't obeying them she got pissed off witch is normal and if you aren't used to that it is a big thing for you.
      She wants the best for you.
  • The society I am talking about is a fallen angel society, run by various layers of entitys, some physical like draco-reptiles and grays, some not physical but in light bodys/spirits like phantoms, shadow peoplke, ect. On the human level ther are DNA mixes like the BUSHes and Cheneys, Oligarchys, ect. In the bible its called BABYLON!

Now the various levels and layers, forms of Govmnt, banking, capitolism, corpoirations; ect all belongs to Satan. Even Jesus called him "The Prince of this world". Thats the society I refer to. I dont blame rainbow kids for being thrid generation spun-yons, anymore than I blame the Pope for being evil; (even tho i dont like that son of the devil!) Bush Sr and JR--either, i dont like them either, ect!!!!

Because I know they were raised that way as babys, thru childhood, to adults, to be that way. The bible tells us, raise a kid to be evil, and he will be evil as an adult... Its true too, for the most part, as a general rule; ther are always exeptions of course. But those are probably walk ins, or Divine intervention, to create witnessess in the middle of a satanic world sacrifice, (like the Feast of the Beast) so some folks will repent and come back home.

I did not apply for membership either, i was just born here. I cannot even imagine even volunteering for demon possession, so I can slober and foam at the mouth, while tremble in insane rage; while babylon forces my kids into war for satan, at the same time poisening them with depleted uranium, or agent orange. And its all legal. No I didnt volunteer for this, But I am here my friend. I will get pissed from time to time, just deal with it dude.. peace
  • have faith that these events will turn out for the better. you know that you are loved by your grandparents, for they have graciously given you a place to live for the time being. as for your mother, love her for her being, this is the simplist thing you can do. gratitude.
  • You've got a good head on your shoulders.
    Stay strong so you can continue to give sage advice to others who are in acute need.

Much love,

Mark
  • Viualize your sparkle of light within you.
    It helps! It helped me too, I've had so my troubles this year as well, and lack an house at the moment too.

I would like we all could gather and live together, since we all understand each other.
    But we are here for a reason, spread around the planet, live from day to day and everything will come all right.
    Our vessel earth takes us on her journey.

Respect to you,

Drome
  • My sweet Risky, My mother has acted hot and cold as well. Sometimes she could be so nice only to turn on me when she judged me as doing something that was in her eyes wrong.Understand that your mothers actions have nothing to do with YOU. The big test for you is to realize that. Yes, by being kicked out it makes things a little difficult but believe it or not it was a set up and she did exactly what she was supposed to do. Its purpose for you to realize your own inner strength and that you are a beautiful person inside and out. When you vibrate that truth and move in that energy it will sift your reality and eventually make things much better for you. I know it is hard but if you can send her love and compassion then possibly she herself can shift. Running away is not an answer because you are loved but most important you need to love yourself. Make your home first by being in your heart and the rest will materialize. Much love and peace.
  • yes man, i have see here so much butifull words from a lot off people who likes to help you. it is very clear that there are a lot off opinions and that is very positief to. i do not give here by this way my idees because you have all so much to think about. but i am sure that you find you way! it is you live and a lot off people have also a lot off big problems, it is also good to think about that... you not alone... i like to say now, go on, just do it, start you live now, go for it, make it, you are young and you have get a lot off power from so much butifull people, make you live from now, let us all knew that you start, just do it man, succes, johan from belgium
  • Hi folks, Hi dennis, I would have to agree that it seems that people are being manipulated by certain energy aspects more so these days, I have seen it first hand with people close to me. And I would agree that unconditional love is our protection, as that seems to do the trick. Though as I said in my previous post, were all at the mercy of these systems that have been created by which we derive our basic needs for living. So that being said, not one living being is at fault, it is the systems of human society that need healing. Why do I repeat this information, because I wish not to judge another living being for one second longer. Were all so busy analyzing and creating more separation by judging one another, when all these issues ultimately stem from imbalanced human systems and this gets passed down from generation to generation, all the suffering and hardship, that leads to the expressions that 'therisky's' mom radiated out. Let me give an example of people lying to themselves and how it creates untold suffering because others are continually able to then lie to them. Maybe people here will see a lesson involved here. For some time now, most people in the world have not owned the homes they think they own. I will not get into the details of how this deception occurred, yet it is the fact of the current state of human systems. For a direct example of this, I made my father aware of this simple fact and he reacted with much anger, why, not because he thought I was incorrect, but because inside he knew I was correct and chose to rather lie to himself and thus perpetuate suffering and hardship, thus allowing others to continue to lie to him and keep him in a lower conscious awareness state. One only needs a so called job, because people are lying to themselves and rejecting the light of who they are, pure unconditional love. I see and hear all the mind control in movies, radio, newspaper, etc. it is no longer going to work and neither will this manipulation of people by any means. Well, at the least I can tell you is this, it no longer works on me. peace, love, respect and understanding is something that will be universal, not dictated by others. Remember the infinite being you are 'THERISKY', stand tall and shine your light and do not allow others to dictate to you when you are trying to be firmly in PEACE, LOVE, RESPECT and UNDERSTANDING.
    edit: I would like to understand your definition of spoiled. I notice you throw work ethic into the mix. Maybe you can comment on my posts and how these human systems are actually enslavement systems, therefore that kind of puts this so called work ethic into a new light wouldn't you say.
    peace love light
    • Work Ethics is taught, we are not born with it. It gives one the ability to pick up ones clothes, instead of throwing them all over the place. It allows one to get up off thier LAZY ASS, and wash dishes, instead of letting them pile up for two weeks, drawing disease and bugs. It allows one to take the trash out, intead of letting it pile up for weeks, which draws rats and mice, and diseases into the home.

I agree we are slaves in a satanic system which uses capitolism and a paycheck to trap us, and keep us as slaves. But that has nothing to do with work ethics, or the lack there of. You have thrown the baby out with the bath water, and need to realize that good things "work ethics" can be blackballed and misconstrued. Work Ethics instilles a sense of duty. If the ascended masters felt like you do, they would have never come here to enlighten us. They would have just sat on thier lazy asses, in their MOTHERs house, never leaving, constanlty disrepecting her, drawing demons and wicked spirits into that house by thier behavior, and said "to heck with earth, let them stay in darkness". But because these ascended master had a sense of duty from healthy work Ethics, they came here, they left the comfort of thier dimension, or other planet and came here, as walks ins, or whatever. The point is they got off thier lazy butts and did something.

You going to fail with this site, if you cannot get past single vision. The definition of Ascention is many fold, not just an increase in awarness. There are entitys and humans who have ascended from earth into higher heavens, ENOCH is one of them. Youf LIED to everyone here when you said ascencion is only awareness. Now why the heck did you do that????? You know ther is more than one definition of that word, but you denied that. Is it poossible you got radiotronics beamed into your head from locale two, where the target army is Robert Monroe talks about so much in Journeys out of the body...... What chance do you have with them getting into your brain like that?????

Let me give you spoiled rotten kids an example of why your going to be left on earth with fallen angels, while most of humanity will ascend to the 4-7th heavens. . I have been to about 28 rainbow gatherings. I have met many indigo and chrystall kids. very talented, some can even read a book by just putting it on thier forehead, and use thier third eye to read indide of it. But most of them cannot be taken to higher heavends either, and heres why. The Grateful Dead band developed a large following.These 30,000 groupies were counterculture and took LSD for 20-30 yrs. Frying many brains out because of abuse. By abuse i maen taking 50 hits at a time, instead on 2 hits. These folks were counterculture. If socierty said have work ethics, they refused that and became lazy. If society said, dont steal, they stole, dont lie, they became liers, be heterosexual, they becaome gays and lesbians. Now they all had babys and raised them the same way. These babys grew up to adults and they had babys. Now we got third generational mind fried LSD folks, with no values, no morals, no ethics, but they can read a book by putting it on thier foreheads and use thier third eye to look inside and read it. Can they be taken to higher heavends, like Enoch was? probably not.

LOVE is not enough, Lucifer loves something, but not you and me. Rainbow kids love each others, but we are to be preditorized, lied to and husslted for our food and resources. Spoilked folks love one another, but not folks who try to make them a better person, by instilling morals, and values, work ethics, ect. Love is repectful. If Risky really loved his Mom, he wouldnt have disrepected her wishes, by allowing smoking in the house. He seems doesnt love her, and hes using her, in a negative way. If I took a dump everyday in your living room, is that all right?
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
4 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
12 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
18 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
19 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
19 hours ago
More…