Mr. Kaassilas says "dont trust the galactic federation or any other light being" What? I'm confused!
George Kavassilas on "Coast to Coast AM" Part 3 of 3

Check it out tell me if you hear what I hear. He sounds like he knows what he's talkin about too.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Beloveds,

Confusion is exactly what he's attempting to cause, dearhearts. Go within and listen from your heart-center.

If there was a nefarious action, there would be no need for any cloak and dagger routine. The greatest strength is revealed through the gentlest actions... free will. Humans do far more to manipulate each other than the Galactic Federation would ever entertain, let alone enact.

C'mon... use some sense here, folks! What do you/we want to create? This transformation is all about learning to center in your/our point of perspection... that place where you/we are totally connected to All That Is in every moment. Do you even think this promotes that kind of behavior? Of course not. This kind of disinformation is designed to keep you away from it. Hint... hint... Listen with your heart - not your head. Pay attention! Be Aware!

This is a great opportunity for each to learn discernment, internal awareness and knowing from points beyond the normal human awareness.

Namaste,

Zendor

• Nice to see that I wasn't alone in my mental struggle as of late....   i've spent the last 72 hours doing intense research into this as well as meditating ( my version of it anyway....lol )..... and this is what "ive" come up with:  According to Mr.K....  who i resonate quite strongly with, the GFL is not all that it seems....  they too have factions within factions, that are not neccesarily in all of our best interest.  That's not to say that there isn't a "positive" GFL..... i believe there is....  however, please take into consideration that for all "our" problems down here....."they" have an answer "up there".   Doesn't "that" kind of "help" seem an aweful lot like that of our current governments?  "Trust us and all will be fine..."?.......smells fishy to me.....

So.... with that now taken into account..... i therefore reiterated my stance aloud!!  Which is..... " I choose to ascend with Gaia. I choose to be surrounded my The Divine Light...... the true light....".   And with that said..... my intense feeling of despair, slowly melted away.

Mr. K has ONE VERY GOOD POINT if any....... and that simply is:  Do you belive that you have incarnated here, at this time, only to be taken into a ship, and then wisked away?  Or do you believe that "you" have a higher calling?  If we are true immortal beings, then either choice will eventually lead you back to the source, however, one is done "artifically" whereas the other is done by "mother nature herself".  If we are the EARTHS KEEPERS...... how can that be properly achieved when you're aboard a "ship"?  It can't.  The vail has been lifted. 

When ( not if any more ) the landings occure.... and "we" are being "asked" to board ships for our better interest..... "that" is how karma has been circumnavigated..... because "you" chose to board out of your own free will.  Tricky bastards.....lol... 

So therefore, in conclusion, my fail safe method here, is to now carefully await the return of Inner-Earth ( Agarthians ) and all that "that" entails......   if and when i see "them" telling us that we should board the ships with "them"...... well then.... "we" have to take another look at this at that time..... 

I still listen to Salusa and the like...... but am also FULLY AWARE of just how far the dis-information "rabbit-hole" truley goes.......trust NO ONE ...... trust YOUR HEART..... and all will be fine.

Peace

KH

• Mr. Kavassilas also says in one of his recent interviews  "Do not, whatever you do, do not let anyone take you underground!" He says "that is where you will meet your demise." I am not sure why I cannot get past who to believe. It may be because I have been known to trust the wrong people in the past. Therefore I may not trust my intuition. I'm always caught in the middle looking for answers elsewhere instead of whithin. Sad isn't it? I'll get there someday. : )

Stacey : )

• You can't eat in the 5th dimension and you just have to eat the light? No more spaghetti,no more watermelon and no more picking your nose and eating it! Jesus did say in the new testament that we shall sit down at table and feast with him in the Kingdom,but i guess thats been canceled now cause George says we can only eat light? Wow! That sound's like a whole lot of fun! personally i think ther are an endless number of fruits with a variety of flavors that we have yet to eat but i guess we just have to wait till we get to the 5th dimension?
  • this conversation was meant to take place, i believe.  i see these questions of our faith to make us even stronger and more aware of who we are. i adhere to both george and the GFL, and i know it seems confusing now, but there is only more evidence to be shown as we go about our life lessons.  when i feel torn between two sides of information, i then consciously see that all my questions will be answered by the will of our divine creator essence.  

☮ ♥ ☼

• Trust in your conscious mind. Know one holds the answers for you, only you do. Stop looking outside for an understanding of what this reality is, look within. It is there you will realize what it is you must be doing in order to manifest your desires.
    • WELL SAID,blessings eve.
  • This is like saying don't trust any white guy, or any black guy, or any mexican.... It sounds like a racist statement...  

I wonder if these guys are religious fanatics... or... worse.

I'm not interested enough to investigate...
  • Yes, why dont we just trust boy george and we can learn how to grow hair on our heads,oh, maybe thats where the GFL is gonna land, right on big boy georges head? Houston control, this is the GFL, requesting permission to land on george's bald head,over n out? Roger!
    • I think you are right Captin.. there is something going on alright with Boy George.. his album is called ''Ordinary Alien''

8115880262?profile=original

Also, a few test experiments were made to land on his head...

so far.. it hasn't worked..

8113883858?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
My concern is not only do they destroy their health but effect other people's health in their vicinity..nearby ..passers ..NON SMOKERS PLUS ..have they thought that some people wear contact lenses and smoke getting into their eyes can cause serious…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I always find it interesting, when a person, or nation, pretends to be more powerful, more efficient, more able, than they actually are.....I find this to be the case with Red China....A nation that has fooled many, into believing in it's…"
2 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post
THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOULDr. Angela BarnettAKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,Bezelda the Mermaid, and hundreds ofother SoulsPlease use the simple diagrams below to plant in your mind this simple meditation…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Michael Cohen admits to stealing tens of thousands from Trump. Good reporting here by Benny Johnson. https://youtu.be/CWyv3N1ut-4?si=rkPIgYnYIQolucoz"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Red ace....Do it again....and don't stop....😉👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rgNYwVHQZQ"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
6 hours ago
More…

THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOUL
Dr. Angela Barnett
AKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,…

Read more…