Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Here is a Command Ship in the night sky. This is an example of one of the ships over my home and the one that come very low to give me updated information....

I am a part of that family of "star beings" known as the Ultra-terrestrials, which means they are of Higher Vibration and not physical per say. They are in Service to Prime Creator and work with all the Host of Light on behalf of humanity. They have been protecting and guiding me since I was very young.

What you will see below is what they look like. The light that blinks is a Light Ship, Merkabah Ship. You can see that this one is hexagon shaped, known as a hexahedron. These are Live Plasma, Consciousness. They change colors in the sky and pretend to be stars - until you see the colors and realize that these are not stars.

They are not to be feared or considered as being part of the "Fallen ETS". These do not land, as many ET Channelers say that there will be Mass Landings by the Ashtar Command. This is not so and not part of our Protocol. The ships are becoming more evident because, as I have said in another program, they are in full alert. This is why we are seeing more of them in our skies...

Many who do not know what these are and are seeing more of them in the sky are alarmed! Many of the Christian faith, especially pastors, are seeing these and calling them demonic or of the devil or the "Fallen, Negative ETs".

This is not the case!

INCOMING MAIN

I hope this helps you identify the Ultra-terrestrials in our sky. If you see one or two over your home, they are there, anchored, for your protection in the event of possible emergency. Boarding the ships is another issue - one that I do discuss in the radio program. This has to do with Vibrational Match. 

I know this has opened up a can of worms and has left more questions than answers. This is all I am at liberty to say at this moment.

You may re-listen to the radio program to get clarity about boarding a Command Ship/Light Ship below: (PLEASE, NO FEAR!)

Also:

http://youtu.be/1XDZVIqgB9I

Ari

BlogTalkRadio.com/ShatteringTheMatrix

2012Emergence.com

Views: 2495

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Karen,

If you're asking if the flashing lights behind your house are the good guys - I wouldn't be able to tell you. But, if they meet the colors and plasma consistency, I would say it certainly seems like Command Ships. I can either pick up their Energy Signature or if too far away, I will take a pair of binoculars and take a look at the body of the ship and see if it's plasma-looking.

And yes, I do say the Kodoish Kodoish Kodoish Adonai Tsebayoth when I greet them. They do pulse back, almost like morse code...

If you are part of the "ground crew" you will usually have a ship or two, sometimes three in your immediate area to protect you... This is truth not speculation.

I have many stories to share with respect to my protection by them which I haven't disclosed yet, as I haven't been given the clearance to do so yet....

Love,

Ari

People sending me videos of the Light Ships... Anyone wants to share their pics or videos, please send them my way - or post here in the comments.

I have been tracing them with my strong binoculars,and you are right they pretend they are stars but they use to change colours and when you watch them they even change shapes.

Yes, and when you use the greeting that is said amongst them, they flash it back like in Morse Code:

Kodoish, Kodoish, Kodoish Adonai Tsebayoth! They flash it back... LOL!

I just LOVE them!

Just wait till they flash back to you, Diana... You'll melt! LOL!

Diana, I AM in joy for your joy!

Blessings,

Ari

I saw them, he was hovering for 10 mins. in one place then the lights turned off.. And he disapeared.. Really pretty sights :))))

Did it have different colors? Did it flash?

Yes, the red sparkly colours, looked like 2 stars at first sight :D

Yes, Diana. Mission is over. Time to start packing our bags and heading home. Yeepee!!!!

I see flashing lights in Spain,where I live now and previously in Poland

Can you take pictures or video?

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'One village in India, the residents honor the birth of a daughter with a unique ritual of planting one hundred and eleven fruit trees...LOVELY JUBBLEY'
"How to get a girl at birth by Garuda Purana After menstruation the women should be avoided for four…"
36 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
46 minutes ago
Russ Hatfield commented on the blog post 'Escape Room Earth'
"Thank you for that comment, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time and my sides are…"
57 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'THE SHIFT ...America’s Largest Milk Producer Files For Bankruptcy – Cow’s Milk Is Inhumane & Unhealthy'
"Cows are not treated with great respect but are abused and forced to give milk so the vibes, energy…"
1 hour ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Okay, I'm already there, but my earth self has no clue :)  I'm going to meditate on…"
2 hours ago
James McConnell posted a discussion

Ashtar and One Who Serves -  TO REACH THAT NEXT STAGE OF EVOLUTION, YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH A SENSE OF REVOLUTION Via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS – PREPARE FOR CHANGESunday Call  11/10/2019   (Ashtar  &  OWS)  TO REACH…See More
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"You are CURRENTLY IN the 5th dimension and working your magic through a projected persona [mask in…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Glad you found this data useful, dear sister...Of your options [I assume for anyone,] then…"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship