Light Ships Are More Evident Now!

Here is a Command Ship in the night sky. This is an example of one of the ships over my home and the one that come very low to give me updated information....

I am a part of that family of "star beings" known as the Ultra-terrestrials, which means they are of Higher Vibration and not physical per say. They are in Service to Prime Creator and work with all the Host of Light on behalf of humanity. They have been protecting and guiding me since I was very young.

What you will see below is what they look like. The light that blinks is a Light Ship, Merkabah Ship. You can see that this one is hexagon shaped, known as a hexahedron. These are Live Plasma, Consciousness. They change colors in the sky and pretend to be stars - until you see the colors and realize that these are not stars.

They are not to be feared or considered as being part of the "Fallen ETS". These do not land, as many ET Channelers say that there will be Mass Landings by the Ashtar Command. This is not so and not part of our Protocol. The ships are becoming more evident because, as I have said in another program, they are in full alert. This is why we are seeing more of them in our skies...

Many who do not know what these are and are seeing more of them in the sky are alarmed! Many of the Christian faith, especially pastors, are seeing these and calling them demonic or of the devil or the "Fallen, Negative ETs".

This is not the case!

INCOMING MAIN

I hope this helps you identify the Ultra-terrestrials in our sky. If you see one or two over your home, they are there, anchored, for your protection in the event of possible emergency. Boarding the ships is another issue - one that I do discuss in the radio program. This has to do with Vibrational Match. 

I know this has opened up a can of worms and has left more questions than answers. This is all I am at liberty to say at this moment.

You may re-listen to the radio program to get clarity about boarding a Command Ship/Light Ship below: (PLEASE, NO FEAR!)

Also:

http://youtu.be/1XDZVIqgB9I

Ari

BlogTalkRadio.com/ShatteringTheMatrix

2012Emergence.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did it have different colors? Did it flash?

• Just wait till they flash back to you, Diana... You'll melt! LOL!

• I have been tracing them with my strong binoculars,and you are right they pretend they are stars but they use to change colours and when you watch them they even change shapes.

• Yes, and when you use the greeting that is said amongst them, they flash it back like in Morse Code:

Kodoish, Kodoish, Kodoish Adonai Tsebayoth! They flash it back... LOL!

I just LOVE them!

• People sending me videos of the Light Ships... Anyone wants to share their pics or videos, please send them my way - or post here in the comments.

• I see these about every ten days, since July of this year. Very Comforting :)
    • Isn't it awesome? I just love how so many people are seeing them!

• Ari, I've been seeing flashing of red,blue,and bright white some yellow but not to often yellow. A couple months back my neighbor and I saw two shooting stars going from north to south and then as my neighbor turn his head towards more to the East, I saw a Huge Huge bright white Orb coming straight down from the south into the trees across the highway almost into the corn fields, I asked him if he saw the orb he said no then I told him what the flashes where and I don't think he believed me, I could not see any outlining of the ships but I believe they are there. I live in Portland ,Michigan, 20 minutes to the west of the Capital Lansing,I'm mostly surrounded by farm land here. I have been noticing that the Big Dipper is getting larger and it never moves from the North of my house but everything else does. I have listened to other radio shows and gone through different sites but you got me now Girl Friend, you have Guts, and a no holds back way of thinking.

• Thank you for your feedback and your testimonial. I so love when we can confirm we're not "crazy"... LOL! And the fact that so many are now seeing these spaceships is proof that something is up.

Well, we're certainly in for a ride (no pun intended) and only time will tell what this activity is all about. In the meantime, we do need to connect with our God, our Creator and ask for guidance and protection.

Thanks again for your kind comment.  ;  )

• I see them every night except when it is really cloudy, my front porch faces the west, I see I-96 which is a main highway from East to West side of the state of Michigan. When I see the flashings, they are always in the same places two in front of the house one is west to south west and the other is west to north west, now behind the house there are at least three or more from southeast to east and then to North ,then to east to northeast. I'm not using a telescope or camera or and other device just looking into the night sky, I love to talk with the stars they never talk back it just makes me feel better, now I have been seeing these for more then 5 years and I have always felt that they were ships. I am a member of you site also. If you could for me if this is allowed would you ask your source if I'm correct in what I'm seeing. I am always asking for guidance on these matters. In one of your shows you talked about what to look for and what to say to ET's if they come around but have not landed as we all no some are real tricksters.  you can e-mail if you wish ceilidhsioux@yahoo.com

Thank you Karen Denise Arnold

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Awakening Manifestation By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings and love I, Archangel Metatron, extend to your being now. I come forth with the love of the Angelic Kingdom. I come forth with the love of the Creator. These I share…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Lichtweltverlag  .Beloved people,in the love of GOD man is perfected and in the love of GOD the world is perfected. Everything is through the love of GOD and everything serves the love of GOD. Everything is connected in a unique way in the love of…
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!The disturbances in the matrix will continue, with each wave of light, its foundation will be more shaken.The barely operational system now is not meant to be saved. Fighting…
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A cool remix of the classic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o3sd-vBUXw"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hehe...!! Bless you friend...👍🏻"
13 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll try the thyme tea, since I'm, still, a smoker, now let's move on up ;)"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Travelling On The Astral Plane With Spiritual Purpose - Dreamscapes
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
14 hours ago
More…