late night visions, strings and orbs

I've had no luck with google in finding any help with these things I've been seeing so i thought id see if anyone has had similar experiences.I've always had vivid hallucinations at night. Let me start off that ive always been able to see those who have passed on, along with hearing them sometimes.. I've always seen massive pure white orbs in random places, and sometimes small ones. They always stop as though they see me and slowly float on.This last two years, especially this year, I've been seeing small black ones and small snake like strings.. the black ones are always above my head slowly floating around. They tend to slowly float through the wall once i see them and they never give me bad feelings. The color of black is indescribable. Almost as if its space I see. The strings like snakes are short sometimes, floating around in the same manner.The ones im really interested in knowing about are the strings, like straight straws, that I wake up to coming out of my body.They're are many, and they go straight through the roof. Maybe 9 or so. I've woken to see them a few time this month.. has anyone any idea what these strings would be? They are connected to me, like a part of me. And I can only make it go away by falling asleep again and rewaking myself.Thank you all!Moonbeam

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It does sound like it's a positive thing, and your not getting any communication from it, so maybe it is just some sort of energy. I don't know what to make of the black string-like objects your seeing, but I did manage to find one photo online. It could be just a bad photo but you never know.8114265893?profile=original

• Hi there, 

I am having similar experiences except for the orbs. I also see white sparkles of light along with the black and curved/straight straws. I have a feeling they are just energies coming to earth that we are picking up on. They are definitely positive things, that is for sure. 

Duane

• Oh interesting! That sounds very similar to what ive been seeing that's really great to hear someone else has shared this experience. I started researching the string theory, and how it connects us with other dimensions. They all explain string coming from yourself, along with stral projection. but i havent found much in depth about any of it.
      • Thanks CentralSun and LexL. The strings do not happen often but the black and white sparkles happen quite often.

My communications happen at night or early morning. It is getting pretty wild to say the least. Big changes are just around the corner, I can almost taste it now.

Duane

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
19 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
19 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
19 hours ago
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
19 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
20 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
20 hours ago
More…