Hello to all my friends that are still here. 

I have not been on in several years, but now am back for a bit to see how everyone is doing.  I have had two sons and both parents pass away in the last five years so it has been a very difficult time for me.  Healing is slow when grief is overwhelming.  I am trying to get back onto my feet spiritually..  A lot has happened in the world lately that I find very distressing, and hoping to have some discussions here talking about things.  I began to miss all the discussions here, I used to do a lot of replies.  I am back in the commenting saddle, so buckle up, lol.  I will let everyone know that I am not a Democrat if that tells you anything.  I am not a Republican either...I am a constitutionalist I guess.  I want what is best for this country and do not want the rights that we currently have taken away, and do not want this country to go down the tubes.

Have an awesome week everyone and see you on the posts.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome back Tonto, sorry for your lose, had no idea.  I have also been away,  stroke number 8 last one was a dusy , i think it also think it kicked off ealy neuropathy in my right foot too. wwwwwwelllll, or old age.. he he he.

• Marique, Yes, I thought that something was missing from this group.  Some people have dropped out, other than that, it's pretty much the same. Remember Mr. Ed?  He dropped out. 

• Welcome back Marique...There is always strength after tragedy even if you might not understand where is coming from...It is good to see you back here again...Blessings and always feel open to communicate with us whenever you need to...Speaking for myself, I am a good listener...With much Love to you and yours...

• Marique that's terrible news about your sons!! And you parents-Grief is really difficult but it passes -God help you cope

• I remember you very well Marique..glad you are back at ACC...hope you have been keeping well. 

This reply was deleted.

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Again some participant is bringing corrupt BLACK LIVES MATTER and so must be banned ..leave sports as it should be.. bringing any other propaganda into sports must not be tolerated..sports is for compitation and enjoyment only Now see @…
13 minutes ago
Ava-light updated their profile
24 minutes ago
amparo alvarez commented on amparo alvarez's blog post Ashtar: Negative Entities on Mars Removed
"I say: YES to that ET Hugger...I glad you are coming back...We missed you...I am ready to celebrate...Victory is ours...Let us stay positive and always loving no matter what arises...Big HUGS.."
31 minutes ago
amparo alvarez commented on amparo alvarez's blog post Ashtar: Negative Entities on Mars Removed
"Blessings dear Movella...Learning as I go...hehehehe...We Are One"
33 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post
How to Avoid the Label of ‘Sheep’ ∞The 9D Arcturian Council, Channeled by Daniel Scranton“Greetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.We are so very happy with your progress, as we witness you putting aside…
35 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted a discussion
 Delta Variant: Natural Immunity 700% Better Than the VaccineJuly 27, 2021 by Suzanne Maresca by Dr. Joseph Mercola, July 27, 2021, conservativeplaylist.comhttps://tinyurl.com/bthhpcydEditor’s Commentary: Let’s start with the biggest question that…
41 minutes ago
ET Hugger commented on amparo alvarez's blog post Ashtar: Negative Entities on Mars Removed
"🌟✨💫

Happy Galactic New Year, folks!

The stars are looking bright and shiny. Mars is getting ready and so are we. Ready for take-off! 🚀"
53 minutes ago
Movella commented on amparo alvarez's blog post Ashtar: Negative Entities on Mars Removed
"Thanks for the positive vibes Amparo... We are one.."
1 hour ago
More…

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.