8110454078?profile=original

This week we pull it apart completely just so all listeners are fully aware of the origins, motivations, and ideas of the powers behind Barack Obama and Mitt Romney.

Topics Discussed:

The complete Hierarchy of the Inverted Tree

Pacts, Oaths, Rituals, Bindings, Agreements, Allegiances and their effects

The Dual Side of Planetary Powers - Greek versus Hebrew

The Language of Frequencies and Wavelengths

The Ballot Baal and Ballit

Much Much More

Show Time: Sunday November 4, 2012 5:00 P.M. GMT 11:00 A.M. CST 1hr 30 Min

CALL IN AND ASK QUESTIONS - LISTEN IN OVER HOME OR CELLULAR PHONE BY CALLING:

1 (347) 996-5688 (PRESS "1" TO ASK A QUESTION)

LOCATION - ESOTERIC RADIO

DIRECTIONS - Press play on the widget below during showtime or go directly to the link above. Chat room will be available.

Listen to internet radio with Esoteric Radio on Blog Talk Radio

CENTRAL STANDARD TIME                   GREENWICH MEAN TIME

Check the World Time by Clicking Here

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mr. Ed: Great video. Thanks.
  • Marique: Oh, my god! That picture is funny!
  • LOL...wicked but funny...

• I don't know Ms. Happy why Salusa would say that, but what if Salusa does not resonate as being true to believe for someone or questionable as to his even existing, then what he purports to think is kind of a moot point. I have never met Salusa, so he is a figure to be known only by what people SAY that he says, but there is no emperical proof there even IS a Salusa, so I go by what I think about people who DO provably exist. I respect if you think that Salusa is real and that what he thinks is the gospel truth though. I just don't base my opinions on what a human thinks that Salusa believes, but totally respect that you do.
  • Thanks Ed.

• dito :-)  DC is a mess. 

• Why pass on Darkness shouldn't we be passing on THE LIGHT especially during the ending of these dark days which by the way has been in the last millineium President Obama, or any of us was born then.  Darkness began a long time ago....IT isTIME TO STEP INTO THE LIGHT AND PASS IT ON.

• You have a valid point Smuhamm....I just thought that maybe someone might be interested in a different perspective. I figured if it did not interest someone then they would just not listen to it.  It is time to step into the light and if that involves seeing through illusions, that that is part of the process...

• Agreed Marique,

A few time’s I admit I was behind Ron Paul, then some one pointed out that /  you couldn’t be in congress unless you took the closed door oath of office, and knowing fully well that all member’s take this oath in silence to protect the membership into this good old boy club.  Seeing how long Ron Paul’s been around he knows what going on.

Good Cop --- bad cop, ---- politics’ under one rule with two user name’s or three if you count independent as being a party name. 

• Both sock puppets are attached to the same body. The two-party system is the cabal's system, which is why there's such a strong surge of third-party interest in the people now. I keep seeing posts where people are saying Obama is a "light worker"... but I cannot consider a man who obeys the cabal, bombs children and conspires to poison billions, a light worker. I can't help but find such messages suspect...

I've seen through this for some time. There really, really is no difference, because regardless of which one wins the election, they both answer to the cabal and will use all of the same laws, measures, weapons, psy-ops, etc. to serve the very same end.

We must stop giving these people our attention and giving them power over us. As long as they continue to rope us into playing along with their duality-based society, we remain anchored...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Missing U" · composer Stephane Deschezeaux, Compilation Boogie Land Music Vol 02, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2023-11-17👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUu9eKlICJ8"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
15 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
15 hours ago
More…