Replies

• we all dead now or if you wanna get a damn gun and start fight now mass arrest is not gonna happen 

• we will see......................

so far it is pure speculation mixed with this post's few childish pokes at certain members here and we have another post polluted by guesses and negativity of some immature responders who should not be here.

• yea drake is a fake mass arrest didnt not happen again i just got a word from alex jones he say they got tanks in the streets of usa getting ready to go to war
  • While I by no means agree with you and this does not resonate any truth other than that Drake is fraudulent, I will respect your opinion and the opinions of others, but remember, when everything starts happening, you will see the light weather you want to or not.

• come on - the guy in the video - get a life - I can feel the hate in your voice - Drake is fake but you are also.

• Only time will tell whether or not any of this is true.  As far as I know, the mass arrests haven't taken place.

• I dont feel like he is fake. This kind of videos can make you crazy. Watching this, you can think like, oh, this must be real, drake is a fake, it makes al sense now..but you can think also like, the illuminati made this video, to inform you wrong, so you are getting pissed of or angerd when the arrests going to happen..there are 2 sides here..

• That vid is UTTER RUBBISH......Heaven has made the call for sharing and the ending of poverty on earth....The mechanism is one created by the Count's funds, which matured in Dec 2000 and have been DELAYED from being distributed to the people ever since....by the Cabal....

This empasse will eventually cease and the funds distributed.....What the video offers is helplessness and emptiness for listeners...All based on his lack of discernment....Note how he claims that the elites will never be arrested and then claims he seeks that outcome....He is confused and uninformed.

• I see, so poverty will end and the funds will be distributed because Heaven has made the call.  OK, thanks for the clarification, just wanted to be sure I fully understood.

Do you know if Heaven has also made any calls regarding disclosure, first contact, or mass decloakings?

• Of course...and when I use the term "Heaven" I'm speaking of the local Spiritual Hierarchy of Earth, based in Agartha.....And that inner continent has been a member of the GFL since 1993....and as such, comes within the ambit of the Sirian Regional Council of the Federation....

So, indeed, when outer and inner earth unite.....The new star nation will likewise be allied with the DIVINE will of cosmos....

Poverty will become a thing of yesteryear, on earth....nobody will be poor....All will be abundant and have access to higher technologies....And following ascension, nothing will be the same here, ever again....Heaven calls the shots, not the US Corporation.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good morning and yes, they can have marriages under a socially accepted polygamy, with several wives and in the case of Vashtar, six....
Each wife must have a spiritual life plan, that correlates suitably with the marriage, which may last 100s of…"
7 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Portals to the Fifth Dimension are Open; I am Kejraj.
1 hour ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good morning Drekx, they do it as long as they have a physical form, so till 8D? And do they live monogamous or how long does a relationship last because they live millenias long, how is it with that?"
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Is This A Theme Unfolding For You As Well ?By Melanie Beckler Hey there! I've noticed a theme that is unfolding for me right now, and I sense it may be resonant for you as well. Here's what it is: How you respond to change and challenge now…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Can you see the images in this?
"The more time passes the more the shapes take form-creepy as heck, this one-let your eyes adjust"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings friends! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.The portals to the Fifth Dimension are open. You simply are asked to align your energies to that of your Higher Self, and this is achieved with focused breathing and…
10 hours ago
More…