I try to change the cold winter weather here in Denmark with spirituality, but why do we even have cold weather that is unpleasent to the body? I mean shouldn't the whole planet be at a temperature that is comfortable to the body?Is cold weather made by the dark side? And do you think the cold weather will stop after ascension? I mean cold weather kills animals and people if they don't have a warm place to live.Looking forward to hearing what y'all think

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well I really don't like the cold lol I don't think it's made by the darkside though, it's just the nature of this planet. It's an extreme planet...it's extreme duality....like here it gets real cold....and in places like Mexico or the tropics, it's gets real hot lol When I was in Mexico, there would be times it would be 38 degrees....now that's hot lol And here in Canada, in the winter, sometimes it can drop to -30 or even 40....so it's pretty extreme. I too look forward to the day when I won't have to experience the cold...or extreme heat, and the world can just be a moderate climate everywhere.

• hehe. .

well it wakes you up every morning, and causes you to develop lots of survival skills
    I don't know if cold weather is evil or anything though :)

though personally I like the feel of really cold wind on my face, yes sounds weird, but I think its something to do with my background, hehe, cheers nick :)

• you live on THIS planet, to expect this planet to be like another is foolish.  the birds know how to survive, they are not starving, this is your belief, you die out in the cold because humans are not natural to this planet.

the pleiades is a system not a planet.  not EVERYTHING they teach in school is lies ya know, this again is just your personal attachments trying to support what you believe is true over what is ACTUALLY true.

when its cold and days are short people commit suicide, when people are poor they commit suicide when people are sick they commit suicide, shall i continue? once again you are applying your personal attachment for the dislike of winter to EVEYRTHING else around you.

and i dont think you really DO understand why it is cold here if you think this has something to do with the cabal

did the cabal make it too hot to live on mercury? did the cabal make jupiters massive gravity so we cant live there? like seriously guys please be realistic about what you are putting forth

• It is cold weather because it is winter my friend or you forget about that..?

And with no snow the future crops it will freeze and die.

• WOW so you think that polar bears die because its cold? what about penguins?

cold weather happens because the sun isnt heating up that area enough, denmark like most of the northern hemisphere is cold right now because the angle of the radiation from the sun is not direct.

HUMANS are not suited for this planet, we did not evolve on this planet we were created for this planet from a mix of creatures from here and elsewhere, THIS is why you die here, you arent supposed to be here.

seriously though, did you not attend any schooling at all? have you not studied anything, to think cold is caused by the cabal is tantamount to saying that evil is caused by satan for those who believe in that christian gobbledygook

PLEASE people you MUST research things and not just jump to conclusions that you are pulling out of your personally attached......

• I like the cold. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
53 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
3 hours ago
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
3 hours ago
Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
6 hours ago
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0