Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Hello friends at Ashtar, I come with some interesting news. Much debate has been engaged about the true identity of Barack Obama, the United States first "black" president. In reality he actually is not the first so called "black" president, as some of you may know, there were 8 presidents before the formation of the USA and the first true "black" president was John Hanson.

The rabbit h*** has gone a little bit deeper and the light is shinning a little bit brighter on the subject and the true identity of Barack Obama.

Take a look at what the Urantia Book has to say about Abaddon. 

"Abaddon was the chief of the staff of Caligastia. He followed his master into rebellion and has ever since acted as chief executive of the Urantia rebels."

Now you may ask , who is Caligastia,

"The “devil” is none other than Caligastia, the deposed Planetary Prince of Urantia and a Son of the secondary order of Lanonandeks. At the time Michael was on Urantia in the flesh, Lucifer, Satan, and Caligastia were leagued together to effect the miscarriage of his bestowal mission. But they signally failed."

-Urantia Book

Coincidence?? or just plain truth??

PLEASE VIEW THE VIDEO, IT HAS VERY INTERESTING INFORMATION!!.

Views: 1160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Auorix:  There's an even BETTER video out there in regards to this.  I am going to try to find it.

@darkstar ...id love to see it

Siofra, I understand your feelings for someone who you identify with.  Politically we are being set up for a hard turn to the right, however, and I don't get the feeling that you would agree so much with a shift of that nature.  It's the game we must end, not the individual personalities involved.  We can no longer play the game of enslavement without having a negative effect on future generations.  We must wake up to our freedom from money, taxation, work slavery, insurance, interest and utility payouts and other forms of useless control for the children of future generations.  I agree that love and understanding must be involved and that's why we're here. 

@little star...whats more silly to me is that you would speak about something that you have no idea about..this post is not about what you think or feel its about information...and if you were to watch the video then your comments would be more appreciated as it would relate to the facts about the video and NOt about what you are pagan or what you do or do not believe in ...capeesh!!

@little star...im giving you alot of greif in this post for some reason but i see the problem you say in one breath that "I'm Pagan" then in the next breath you say that "its just my spiritual perspective"

im sorry but you cant be pagan and spiritual at the same time ??

Little Star-Fairy:  PLEASE stop with the racism crap.  It is getting OLD. 

@Little Star..watch the video its not about feelings its about facts!!

I dont dis-like the guy, but the information in the video cannot be rebuffed.

Mr Ed.  you dont have to be "smart" to be who you are..and im not saying he is..all im saying is watch the video.

then decide

@Hellen ...i dont think you watched the video

@Helen..ok but the video was not about him being the anti-christ ...its more about the circumstances pertaining to his identity.. not so much of him being the actual Anti -Christ

Interesting video. But I'm not convinced. Obama is a powerless puppet IMO. Although he'd probably enjoy the ego stroke of being called the anti-Christ, to me he is just another weak pawn who is laughable if anything. The anti-Christ, to me, is quite laughable too. Either way, the days are numbered for the dark.

@Si...yes the video is very interesting.. regardless of him being he actual anti-christ..it still reveals a major fraud that has been perpatrated on the people. One can deny the anti-christ about the video but you cannot deny the fact that something is very suspicious about his IDENTITY!!

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'TRUMP NOMINATES AMY CONEY BARRETT TO THE SUPREME COURT...'
"congrats, this is a great new for america meaning that the D.S is totally collapsing"
1 hour ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post TRUMP NOMINATES AMY CONEY BARRETT TO THE SUPREME COURT...
1 hour ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF JUST BEING!!! LOVE IS ALL THERE IS!!! WITH LOVE ALWAYS FROM MY HEART TO YOURS...BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE!!!'
"   People who meditate don't resonate with the 3D world they are messengers,…"
2 hours ago
Hellen liked amparo alvarez's blog post ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF JUST BEING!!! LOVE IS ALL THERE IS!!! WITH LOVE ALWAYS FROM MY HEART TO YOURS...BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE!!!
2 hours ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'TRUMP NOMINATES AMY CONEY BARRETT TO THE SUPREME COURT...'
"    People shouldn't have wait so long to see this its not necessary."
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'All Sports to Be Carried Out In Sportsman Spirit .. No Body Allowed To Bring Any Other Propaganda Into Sports ...Like Lewis Hamilton Is Doing Without Knowing The Truth'
"Ban Soros Boy LEWIS HAMILTON FROM MOTOR RACING So he can take up full time job driving SOROS…"
5 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " A FATAL FLAW AMONGST HUMANS" through DANIEL SCRANTON
5 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship