Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Hello friends at Ashtar, I come with some interesting news. Much debate has been engaged about the true identity of Barack Obama, the United States first "black" president. In reality he actually is not the first so called "black" president, as some of you may know, there were 8 presidents before the formation of the USA and the first true "black" president was John Hanson.

The rabbit h*** has gone a little bit deeper and the light is shinning a little bit brighter on the subject and the true identity of Barack Obama.

Take a look at what the Urantia Book has to say about Abaddon. 

"Abaddon was the chief of the staff of Caligastia. He followed his master into rebellion and has ever since acted as chief executive of the Urantia rebels."

Now you may ask , who is Caligastia,

"The “devil” is none other than Caligastia, the deposed Planetary Prince of Urantia and a Son of the secondary order of Lanonandeks. At the time Michael was on Urantia in the flesh, Lucifer, Satan, and Caligastia were leagued together to effect the miscarriage of his bestowal mission. But they signally failed."

-Urantia Book

Coincidence?? or just plain truth??

PLEASE VIEW THE VIDEO, IT HAS VERY INTERESTING INFORMATION!!.

Views: 1164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Which nation would that be? Atlantis?

good question AO. I'd like to know which nation would that be!

i believe it was the Moabite nation. Yaqub mixed a moabite woman with  the Javero Chimpanzee..out of which came the "red man"

There are more people than red in the world. What produced the black, the white and the yellow then?

the moabite nation is the oldest nation on the earth now..they are the so called "black man" out of the moabite nation came the albion and all other nations.

the red man (albion) has corrupted many nations on earth..

Have not we made ​​more progress on this forum than to realize that Barack Obama is merely a spokesperson for the thugs?
Do you think he has any decision making powers whatsoever?
Nope he hasn't - Not a yota.
He is only a tool, a clone that comes in several versions.
Google "Obama's scars", and you will find some anwers.

The antichrist is , just like Jesus said while Walking on Earth , the Pharisees or translated to today - the Zionist Khazars  - the Talmudists

@Andron...You too brother?.. you must watch the video to comment..otherwise you look like a man with his pants down....

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL: COLLABORATING WITH PLEIADIANS, SIRIANS, LYRANS AND ANDROMEDANS by DANIEL SCRANTON
4 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART
4 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
10 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " YOUR MOST RECENT UPGRADES AND YOUR MISSION" through DANIEL SCRANTON
11 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'COMING AT 7:00PM LIVE /THIS IS ALL I CAN PUT...IT IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO BRING THE WHOLE ARTICLE'
"No prob."
15 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'COMING AT 7:00PM LIVE /THIS IS ALL I CAN PUT...IT IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO BRING THE WHOLE ARTICLE'
"Did you mean Devin N.?"
21 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship