Hey ya'll. Hope i posted in the right section.

I got a question that i feel is important in these days.

Looking back in the past our ancestors have been using "drugs" to become in touch with the spirit world and other realms or achieve a higher concious. 

I've been a weed smoker for at least 6 years now (mostly so i could numb my emotions and not deal with the world and just being a young idiot) and recently stopped. The reason for that is because i felt like i was gettin more paranoid and aggressive and attracted allot of negative energy around me. And i didn't think it was because i smoked the wrong stuff cause i smoked alot of different kinda herbs. But back on the subject. Is weed hash or whatever natural drug good or bad for spiritual growing? What do you guys think? looking forward to ur reactions and vieuws! 

Thank you in advance ;)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have read many of your comments and although I might disagree with you and this "ashtar" philosophy, you seem like a very intelligent sensible individual overall.

As you might have read on the "True Oneness" thread, I have extensive experience "debating" with Double J before he even came on this website. You will never get through to him. The only reason any reasonable person would bother having a discourse with him is:

1. For the entertainment value

2. A psychological study

3. A symbolic way to defeat the ills of humanity

4. A mental punching bag

In my case it has been a little of each. If you want to have a reasonable dialogue with him in the hopes that he will critically examine his position and admit when he is in error, forget it. He is completely deluded and is almost entirely immune to facts and common sense, to an even higher degree than the average person is.

You might have read the part on his thread where I copied and pasted two blatant contradictions from his YouTube days about whether he was or wasn't a skeptic before his alleged haunted house experience and he did not take responsibility for those at all. Believe me, he hasn't changed much at all since he left YouTube

You might also find this highly amusing and gives you an idea of who you are dealing with. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edsgZoaOl0Q

This hilarious disaster of a conversation starts on page 6. He commented on YouTube under the name "FightingForFreedom23"

• Of course there's such thing as too critical, and you cross that line all the time. If the too critical line was the 50 yard line, you'd be well into the end zone lol But fine, I'll try not to exaggerate, I was just giving Ogdoo some wise counsel, and it is wise counsel....and you have to try not to be nitpicky and overcritical. That's fair.

• yes you have to dismiss it because you cannot counter the fact that you tod someone most mushrooms are poisonous when in fact they are not.

you have to dismiss away that you were wrong again, and you have to dismiss away that which challenges your false facts.

again you will not be able to just dismisspeople when you are found wrong as a politician.  as with the mushrooms i dont think you have really thought this career choice through.

• Ah - waves you off dismissively - lol I'm not doing this with you One. It wasn't false counsel, it's wise to not eat mushrooms you find in the forest. Ogdoo should be careful about that, nature isn't all peaches and roses, alot of plants can and will kill you if you eat them. Alot of animals can and very well might kill you if you go near them. Natives teach you to respect nature, but also be wise....because nature can be cruel and unforgiving.

• wise coucil would have been, dont pick what you dont know, false council is, what you said to be afraid of "most mushrooms, those people who find me too critical are the ones who post things that are needing to be crticized, like your false fact. not even a false fact, just a made up supposition based on what another culture said/does, and not on the facts at all.

keep it up with the false facts and the way you are defending your false fact by trying to make me look bad and youll be a fine politician.

• Since psilocybe semilanceata is one of the strongest hallucinogens nature has to offer, you probably should not choose that as your first drug. It'd be like going straight to heroin injections for someone who in normal cases should start by eating chocolate. ;)

• I see :) Of course I would not try it before reading up more on it carefully. But I feel it's easy to get your hands and since it feels more natural only because it's growing in the local area :), maybe that's why it's so appealing I dunno... But something I read is the trip varies a lot of how much you intake, you can regulate it by eating less mushrooms to get used to it, isn't that a good starters? As with everything it depends on how much?

What would you reccomend as in metaphor to eating chocolate? Other "Lighter" mushrooms or some other drug like cannabis? I'm still not feeling to comfortable talking about drugs because you know how brainwashed that subject is. But I just got a feeling they might help spiritually.

Maybe it's best to avoid them completely? I don't know really, but I have a curious feeling and hoping that I might encounter something extraordinary of what I think I am capable of achieving right now without drugs lol. And you never know without trying ;p

• Immac,  I'm only slightly familiar with the subject, but I know of the larger reality of substances and what uses they can be put to.  Mostly, our culture is steeped in the meme that substances (especially when they're 'illegal') can only be legitimately used if allowed by a so-called 'authority';.  Of course the authority figures are mind control slaves such as G Bush, B Clinton and other rock stars.  Americans (at least a great percentage) possess a mindset that says that you're 'negative' or 'seedy' if you do drugs.  Well, ain't that special,  and folks can't take the time to figure out that they've got drugs all around them in everything from water to air to food to whatever else.  You are missing out on quite a lot by smoking dope, when all you have to do is breathe the air.

Just kidding. Our ancestors didn't use substances the way you seem to think.  We (our ancestors) killed the folks that used PLANT SUBSTANCES for spiritual purposes (enslaving the rest).  AND when the ancients used these substances, it was with the mentality that it was  a sacred rite, a sacred/righteous sciences.  It was totally separate from the rock concert/party/dance mentality where drugs are ABUSED.  These substances merely open portals in the mind, psychoactive centers of the brain to larger realities.  If they are partaken of in a disparate, inconsiderate and banal way, what do you think the result will be?  Negative entities that possess a certain mentality infest your mind with slimy, filthy, confusing and distorted thoughts that emanate from the dark corners of their warped, perverted minds.  I know because I've watched people over a number of years abuse the milder forms of substances: pot, cocaine, lsd, alcohol, etc. and have seen them slowly (sometimes very slowly) deteriorate in mind and body. This can happen without drugs, but substances speed up this process.   This will occur regardless of your mentality when taking them (the reason motivation-reason), but much better to use them to learn than to never touch them.

All things are good, it's the use they're put to that determines their value to the individual.  Anything can be perverted and used in a wrongful way.  Best to enjoy things in moderation, and then with people who have a more awakened and aware consciousness.  You may find you do not need them,  some other people find that they help immensely in allowing them to see larger realities and spiritual truths.  If you were in the gov't, wouldn't you put a lid on something like that?

• Totally agree with everything u typed. Drugs is everywhere,i live near amsterdam and the cocaine level in the water is crazy. I don''t even drink water from the tap these days. What iv'e felt that made me stop with weed and hash is that i used it (first for fun) then for a higher consiousness. And iv'e come to a point now that i feel im at a level that if i continue to smoke im forcing it to much and attrect negativity(entities) to my brain. or maybe its just the chemicals they put in all the drugs these days thats makin me feel like im crazy sometimes :p

• all i know is natural herbs/organic is best bet and safest too. i havent smoked weed much but its good for relieving pain and relaxing the body, never tried to meditate tho. (hmmm) speaking from experience, stay away from mushrooms! hard lesson learned when i snagged a chocolate bar from a friend at a les claypool bash...i didnt know there were shrooms baked in it! not a trip i plan on taking again either...but this is a good question with good answers it seems. =)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 745

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"OK, I'm shifting out of this ACC reality, for now.....I'll sign off on a happy musical note..Bye, until my next manifestation.....👋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crRIKd_S7pc"
1 hour ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Soul-ar Awakening & Source Frequencies; I am Kejraj.
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"11 LIES about Red Meat They Want You to Believe - 2024

"Humans have been eating red meat for just as long as they have been breathing air, drinking water, and playing in the Sun. So, when an "expert" says red meat is unhealthy, they better bring…"
2 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Archangel Michael: Something Important; Channel: Kerstin Eriksson.
4 hours ago
"This is an actual photo of an ET from Lyra, named Alena....Note that she wears the golden jumpsuit of the mission, as do other Meier contacts, from the Plejaren Federation.....This is not the GFL's colour coding, which is blue for the Plejares and…"
5 hours ago
"Justin, the next part of chapter 5, please....And I had heard of the artificial cyborgnetic arm offered Billy, by Asket....He refused it and although I believe he should have accepted, it is true that when back in Switzerland, the new arm would have…"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!There is a monumental shift taking place, humanity is entering a new era, and the old way of doing things can no longer be. In this shift humanity and Earth are to transcend…
6 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Happy Weekend ~~~
7 hours ago
More…