...........I am having conversations with my parents who are stanch radicals against marijuana healing body and mind. They say , parents, that I am drug addict , yet they dismiss the fact that use of Mary Jane for medicinal purposes and healing cancer remedie. I've been diagonsed in 1993.

My issue is that i NEED SOME HELP  with your opinions , internet links and conversations along the ACC to pesent definite, strong arguments.

If you are willing to participate here, please do..........................

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• drug/drəg/

Noun:
          A substance that has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body, in particular.
          • according to the drug definition i personally would class it as a drug 

• All things in moderation I suppose. Believe it should just be legal, and if you're an adult (or of the chronological age of an adult,) you can choose for yourself. I like it and smoke it but believe it is a major blockage in my own ascension process and hope to move past it and achieve the pure joy of being. I have experienced both positive and negative effects from it, but because it's not regulated and the individual dictates dosage amounts one may want to keep in mind to treat it like all other prescribed medicine, alittle can go along way. Stigma is normal, be honest with yourself to know what makes you feel comfortable or not regarding how others respond to your life choices, and decide what you want. Take care, peace.

• Im right with you on that I love MJ and it helps me so much but deep down theres a part of me that knows I can have the same feelings sober in life and just searching for those cogs and gears to click into place so I can willingly quit it... Sober life's is all we will want for ascension and evolution of our paradigm.  But then again if its a medicine who knows maybe in the future we will find the true form in which THC should be ingested and will take out all the bad stigma.

• Studies shows that the potential chemical -THC, present in marijuana adversely affect human brain and mental health.
    Regular use of marijuana or
    K2 shows the same respiratory problems as cigarette smoking. Persistent coughing, symptoms of bronchitis and more frequent chest colds are possible symptoms.

Marijuana is a greenish-gray mixture of the dried, shredded leaves, stems, seeds, and flowers of Cannabis sativa, the hemp plant. The main active chemical present in marijuana is THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol). Apart from this it contains around 400 other dangerous chemicals.What are the short-term dangers of smoking marijuana?

Impaired memory and inability to learn
    Difficulties in thinking and problem solving
    Distorted Perception
    Anxiety attacks or feelings of paranoia
    Impaired muscle coordination and judgment
    Increased susceptibility to infections
    Burning and stinging of mouth and throat
    Impairment in driving skills
    Increases the heart rate in normal people and worsens heart rate in with heart disease or high blood pressure.
    Studies shows that long-term use of marijuana suppresses the production of hormones that help regulate the reproductive system both in men and women.
    Highly increases the risk of heart attack in regular users.
    Smoking marijuana on regular basis increases the likelihood of developing cancer of the head or neck.
    It has the potential to promote cancer of the lungs and other parts of the respiratory tract because of the various carcinogens present in it.
    It may badly affect the immune system’s ability to fight disease.
    Chronic marijuana use causes high levels of depression, anxiety.
    Adversely affects the power of memory and learning.

• Oh please,  this is the same regurgitated crap used over and over.  Get some better facts and do some better research you are just muddying up the water with this laundry list of propaganda. 

• Actually Pet Rock you have listed all the 'supposed' findings of what it does. Let's not forget they put out these negative findings to give them reason to make it illegal. Simply put it's illegal because it's a threat to big pharma. It does provide medical benefits and it does not even come close to comparing with tobacco. There are plenty of independent studies done that find it does not do the bad things those scientists try to portray. Let's not forget a lot of this research paid for by big pharma is a lie. I know a lot of people who smoke daily and these are intelligent, active and healthy people with none of these problems you list. Don't believe everything you read.

• that's an ez one, just tell your parents to find fact to support their theory, and during their research, they will ezly find out that it does more good then harm, youtube any documantry on this topic anyone of those clip will support u well

• I am alive because of MJ(not Michael J.) It helped me deal with being empathic and depression/anxiety. It has also helped me with physical issues. I had bad anxiety since a tramatic experience in 4th grade and I used to get sick every day before school because I was traumatized by school and the people there. It carried on into High School and I got into an independent study school for 12th grade. I had panic attacks, too.

I have a few friends who have similar situations.

I did a project in history class once about how it helps cancer patients and people with all different problems.

I think that it is a personal choice (we do have free will riiiiight?) and I am not going to criticize anyone for chosing something that works better for them than getting all drugged up on Vicodin or something else. XD

• Funny how different drugs infect others in different ways. i have some friends who smoke it for no reason apart from that they like getting high, which ended up causing them depression,anxiety and Paranoia,

to the person who post this is. i'm actually for using it for medical issues becz I've heard and seen it can cure many illnesses. also look up hemp oil. there's many videos on youtube and information that will help you get a point over that its good for treating health problems if someone hasn't already mentioned.  xx good luck xx   

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
2 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
14 minutes ago
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
15 minutes ago
Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
3 hours ago
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
15 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 22
Comments: 0