Replies

• THIS BY A BLOKE FROM 2011 AD :)

IT IS A LOVELY RIDDLE

It is a riddle that many, perhaps all of us, have mused upon to some extent. I trust that you’ll discover it’s vast dimensions and it’s depth. Perhaps you have already.

It can’t be bought and paid for. It can’t be owned or earned. It certainly can’t be stolen or captured.

Some spend a lifetime searching. Others offer it small thought. Some can’t see that there’s even a question since they’re surrounded by it, and without the dubious benefit of distance and in turn perspective; they don’t see it’s great value at all.

In fact it’s neither here nor there and yet it seems it’s everywhere. Some imagine it may be mere fantasy or indeed that it exists not at all.

It isn’t just one colour nor indeed is it patterned. It isn’t black or white. It isn’t transparent either though at times it may appear like an epiphany, as clear as cloudless day. Artists cannot paint or sculpt it, though it seems that each artist does try.

It has no specific shape. It isn’t a man or a woman, or even a child. It isn’t an animal, vegetable or mineral. It isn’t a triangle or a square, pyramid or cube. Not even a circle or a globe will find it in full focus.

I don’t believe its God, since God is said to have various names, and books full of facts formed from fiction, as pronounced by some lofty blokes wearing costumes and or cloaks. Having said that I’m sure to be wrong.

Of all the things I believe it is not, here follows some things that I know that it is.

If you need it, it is there. If you fight and force it away, it is there still, eternally waiting. If you reach for it, it is there, with you, in you, surrounding you, covering all with its sweet embrace. It is complete and perfect, as are you.

Words will fail to convey precisely what it is, though my personal favourite word for it is LOVE.

Put simply it is, so be it. Is that not enough to say!

ENJOY

LOVED

• Lovely poems from 700ad by a fellow called Bhartrhari (Indian/Sanskrit)(except for one)

Well worth the read I reckon

Although I have a lamp, and fire

Stars, moon, and sun to give me light,

Unless I look into her eyes,

All is dark night

No single plant in this world’s garden plot

Bears such sweet fruit; such bitter fruit as she

Ambrosial are the apples on her tree

When she’s in love, and poison when she’s not.

“Do not go”, I could say: but this is inauspicious.

“All right, go”, is a loveless thing to say.

“Stay with me”, is imperious. “ Do as you wish,” suggests

Cold indifference. And if I say,” I’ll die”

“When you are gone”, you might or might not believe me.

Teach me, my husband, what ought I say

When you go away.

On sunny days there in the shade

Beneath the trees reclined a maid

Who lifted up her dress (she said)

To keep the moon beams off her head

It may be hard to do

But if you try, you’ll find

A way to pin down quicksilver

But not a woman’s mind

A man speaks harsh words against me:

I forgive him,

And go on my way rejoicing.

But then I am sad again,

To think that I was the cause

For his regrettable lapse

From good manners.

Slender at first, they quickly gather force

Growing in richness as they run their course

Once started, they do not turn back

Rivers, and years, and friendships with good men.

The open handed have the tighter fist

They take their hoarded merits when they go

The mean man is your true philanthropist

When dead he leaves his total wealth below

“ Won’t you awake and eat?” I gently said

But still she slept, though opening half an eye

Then straightaway closed it. Turning with a sigh

She nestled warmly deeper in the bed

She nighter turned away, not yet began

To speak harsh words, nor did she bar the door

But she looked him who was her love before

As if he were an ordinary man

While describing to her best friend

Her adventures with her lover

She realized she was talking to her husband

And added” and then I woke up”

To be apart

From you, sweet heart

May yet be best

One thing I see

When you’re with me

A single face

From all things- One

When you are gone

I see your grace

In all the rest

Many eyes have touched the moon, yet in every glance

Together we do

In loves moonbeam anew

Find delight that can transform dark distance

ENJOY

LOVED

• Just a cross section of a blade of grass

Grass.jpg

• This is so cool...

• So adorable!! Brings a softness to your heart

• 8114309894?profile=original

• Love this video...

LLandLaughter

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Lichtweltverlag  .Beloved people,in the love of GOD man is perfected and in the love of GOD the world is perfected. Everything is through the love of GOD and everything serves the love of GOD. Everything is connected in a unique way in the love of…
54 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!The disturbances in the matrix will continue, with each wave of light, its foundation will be more shaken.The barely operational system now is not meant to be saved. Fighting…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A cool remix of the classic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o3sd-vBUXw"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hehe...!! Bless you friend...👍🏻"
5 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll try the thyme tea, since I'm, still, a smoker, now let's move on up ;)"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Travelling On The Astral Plane With Spiritual Purpose - Dreamscapes
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr Berg gets into the 14 things we can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
8 hours ago
More…