Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

I wanted to share these lovely uplifting videos!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

May we spread the light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please ENJOY! -STAR

(Please feel free to add videos you may feel is relevant in the comment box down below, that will help all of US !) Thank you ! Good day...

Imagine from R Smittenaar on Vimeo.

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This discussion IS VERY quiet!!!!

here is another one

These are awesome and just what I needed to watch today.  I feel uplifted and my light quotient has been raised a lot.  Thank you for making my day.

Yes they are very inspiring :)

another....

Wow! I can't wait for the Devine light to shine on me, so can have the love that was promised to me!

RSS

Featured

_

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
42 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Stick replied to the discussion ''Healing' Retreat Where Women Of Color Can Get Away From White People-Talk About Racism!!!'
"Take a guess, Ashtar massive... in the pic below, who do you think Pet & Malcolm think are a…"
13 hours ago
Stick replied to the discussion ''Healing' Retreat Where Women Of Color Can Get Away From White People-Talk About Racism!!!'
"~Right on the money, Feather... the low grade BS dripping off of Pet's deeply insecure rants…"
13 hours ago
infinite soul commented on the group 'Music for your soul.'
"I'm such a burnout,lol. I can't figure out how to post the link to a music  video…"
13 hours ago
13 hours ago
"it's been long since I've been here on this group. I am honored to see it's still…"
13 hours ago
Valana (Patti) liked amparo alvarez's blog post A CALL FOR A BOYCOTT OF MONSANTO (video included)
14 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship