I have a strong feeling that I have A.D.D, because I don't usually hold a conversation for very long before I lose interest and I dose off into my own little world. and also when I'm watching a movie, every single noise and sound distracts me...

I Just recently took an Adherol and I Feel alot more Social than i was before, and it's extremely easy for me to hold a conversation with just about anyone. It doesn't really matter how Intimidatingly beautiful a woman is anymore.

but how good of a Lightworker can I be if I can't be a social person on my own? I don't expect to always have a steady supply of Adherol. :P

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think some people are natural introverts...and that might make them awkward in social situations. Me, I'm always an extreme of everything, I can be extremely introverted and extremely extroverted. I don't have a problem being social unless I'm really not in a good mood. I think you just have to develop confidence and just be yourself and be true to yourself. The only real thing that can be blocking you is fear. Fear of...whatever. And there's no magic pill or quick fix to cure fear...it's just something that happens over time, as you empower yourself and be true to who you are.

I think you might have A.D.D. if you can't hold a conversation and lose interest quickly and drift away into your own thoughts. And I don't really know what to say to help cure that, just learn to focus..and concentrate, and not think so much. Does that mean you're not a good lightworker....well depends how you look at it, if you look at it in terms of talking and socializing, than in your own mind, you won't be a good lightworker. But there's a ton of other ways to light work...you just have to find what you're called to do, maybe being so social isn't your thing.

•  

Don't be so hard on yourself! : )

Lightworkers come in many forms & disguises

& just writing this post was a very brave thing to do!

I'm not very sociable by nature but I don't think it matters,

our thoughts & intentions determine our influence

regardless of how well we express ourselves outwardly.

If you mean well & try your best you can't go wrong : ) 

~XOX~

8114340493?profile=original

• First of all, don't be harsh on yourself and say you might not be a good lightworker cos you are awesome! We all are but we do have bad days! lol

Thing is, our current medical system is not optimal by using labels on people. Like for instance, you have short attention span and so it's called ADD, you feel sad for prolonged period and so it is depression and they treat you with mind altering drugs that merely suppresses the symptoms. I used to be diagnosed with clinical depression and a mild type 1 bipolar disorder and for about 7 years, I was put on antidepressant and other drugs, until one day, I've decided, enough is enough. I went to seek alternative healing with a consciousness healing module and I've never looked back since and I've never taken a single dose of any mind altering meds. The thing is, don't label yourself cos by doing so, you're putting a limitation on yourself.

What I realize is that, our brain is one big complicated organs and sometimes there is imbalance between all the lobes and all you need to do is to balance these energies that are firing out all the time. I would suggest meditation and while you're meditating, connect with the consciousness of your brain (yes, every single organ in our body has a consciousness) and ask your brain to balance itself. Visualize energy moving in the infinity symbol (ie, the figure of 8 sideways) between the left and right brain to balance it. I find it helps a lot. Much love to you.

• It sounds like you are communicating pretty well to us all at the moment by email.

In my work I have met  a few ADD and I am sure you may have an ADD group in your area. If not start one and bring together ADD people AND those that feel socially awkward. You should be more relaxed amongst like minded people and this way continue as a lightworker. The possiblities are endless when you bring like minded people together.

Forgive me if I have overstepped any boundaries here. I hope this helps in some small way.

Sending you light and love.

• why would you have overstepped boundaries? and I appreciate your understanding and advice. :P

• fyi

reevaluation counselling...good stuff ...world wide....get some of this into you :)loved

• attention deficit disorder....get more attention from people

i deal with add regularly and i think its a cruel diagnosis that encourages ridiculous allegations of solution.

i get results with people treating it as anxiety and exhaustion

strongly suggest meditation . even mainstream thinking has identified this as wtg. most adults that have survived the poisonous medication seek this as the get older

as for being  abad LW

mate ....your obviously massively sensitive....thats the down side and up side of LW....there is no rule to follow....there is no finish line or timeframe required. save yourself in your own time. thats all anyone needs you to do for us. that is mission accomplished...and you are heading in the right direction!!! in the correct timeframe

loved

enjoy

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 minutes ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
11 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
11 hours ago
"amazing, thank you friend!"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
11 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
11 hours ago
More…