Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

I dont know, reading the new "guidelines" has got me thinking "what the ****" is going on?

Are you ready for a classic Pasiel rant? Then let's go :

Now, I dont mind that common courtesy is brought to our attention everynowandthen, but this is far more than that....at least to me...or at least that's what it seem's like to me...to be more presice.
I dont want to speculate to the different reasons for it, or maybe I....oh who knows, let's see where this ends up.

What immediatly struck me, was reading the following line :

"Go ahead and speak of conspiracy theories, but remember what we focus on we will create. This website is about focusing on the Love and possibilities beyond conspiracy. "

Cool, so what is it all about? What is most important, a "good vibe" or truth?

How can anyone find peace or truth, without truth? How is one gonna "change the world" living in a illusion (no pun intended)?
How will one know what to fix if one doesn't know the reasons behind "whatever needs to be fixed"?

Is it so, that not just putting your fingers, but thrusting both hands into the ears, turning the other way while at the same time rambling "la-la-la-la-la-la....I dont want to listen...la-la-la-la-la-la-la" is the way forth? Is this a logical solution? It may be a logical reaction if you are "fresh" in the game, but alas, we cant remain on the staring line forever either.

Living in a illusion can be comfortable at times, but it seldom, if ever, leads to true peace and harmony.

BTW: labeling things as "conspiracy theories" is a bit...ehmmm...I dunno, far fetched all the time most of it is documented and thus a part of the current reality. In fact, I'd rather see those who label/belittle others with "conspiracy" to actually disprove "whatever" they they seem fit to deem as nonesense...now how about that?
Wouldn't that also be a sign, of showing both courtesy and respect for your fellow traveller, or is it a onway street or worse, better to try and ignore and riddicule...and if that doesn't work, run to the admins and cry your heart out because your "sensitive" soul cant handle the perceived "negativity"?

And have you ever thought, that if all of this is really true, aren't you then a part of the conspiracy or at least aiding in the conspiracy even if it is unitentionaly....talk about creating a better future he he he
Does anyone think that ignoring problems whilst thinking "happy thoughts" about "whatever" is going to change the current stasis?

Yea, I know alot about conscious creation and the whole lot, in the end, you're all just a figment of my imagination anyway heh he he hehehehe he, and I'm crazy for sitting here talking to myself, on the other hand, I'm quite fond of myself, so I'll entertain myself some more.....conscious creation is a process that consist of more than just 1 step. If there are, let's say 3 steps to "get to the door", then will you ever reach the door with just taking 1 step?

Creation starts with the intent/thought/wish, then there's a time to do (or action), and then, and only then will there actually be something to harvest. A small analogy, you plant the seed (thought), then you tend and nurture the soil (action) where you planted the seed...and if you tend whatever you sow, you most surely will harvest your crop, regardless of which seed you put in the soil.

So, just as important as which seed you plant, it is also and equally important which soil and how well you tend it....these two together determines the certainty of a conscious creation. Take one from the other, and your on a haphazard path...anything may or may not happen.

The seed determines: "what"....the soil determines: the [the level of] "success"/outcome. It is not good "echonomics" to just throw seeds around if there is no fertile ground for it to grow......I think Jesus had a pharable about that somewhere (without taking it to a religious level).

So what the *bleep* am I talking about?

Well, if the future is to be bright and shiny, then we must tend our little garden, not just by thoughts but also through action, aka root out the bad seed's that has been alowed to flourish and prosper. How a "cleaning of the garden" can be viewed as negative...well, that's beyond me. How can anyone think that more of the same is somehow going to change anything?

Is anyone really so ungrounded and insecure in their views/hope for the outcome of tomorrow, that they completly loose their cool if they are presented with reasons behind the current problems? Is it wrong to point out where the bad seeds are growing? Do you get pissed off because you've might have been lied to (in that case, dont shoot the messengers he he)?
It sure aint a healthy sign of growth, nor prosperity that someone intentionally either choose to ignore "todays" problems or even worse, get into a mode of complete cognitive dissonance.
And, I find it disturbing that somehow looking at the problem and trying to find a solution is termed "negative"....did I miss something here?

Isn't the point to identify the "negative" and transmute it to something positive? Can someone tell me how this is done if it is not known what is....even positive awareness cant transmute something it isn't aware of.

So, it is not a stance of fear or negativity, nor do I personally fear the future, but I must say that I harbour doubts when people just happily dance along to the pied piper and go along with all the crazyness and further enslavement and poisoning and the rest of the tricks and trades of our beloved "leaders", and these is not personal beliefs, but to a large xtent documented reality (in as so far "reality" can be documented), just turn on the news or read a paper and you'll have an incling of what problems I am reffering to. I must say, just to have it said, that I am not looking for someone to blame but to identify what is wrong and then friggin fix it.
There is noone who holds any great power over anyone, there is only the power that we give away...in other words, we let "them" do what whatever they do and noone is held liable. Why?

Is it ignorance?
Is it fear?
Is it not xpected of us to attain less fear.....to become fearless?

When you look at the level of "power" they yield over us, it becomes a joke....coz it is one of the biggest illusions ever....you should actually laugh your heart out, pad yourself on the back and say "oh well, that was then....but this is now" and reclaim your power and be the friggin' change. Oh, I almost forgot, getting to know how "it is" and your own power has a side effect of making you fearless....coz it is all ridiculous in the end looking how we've been duped heh he hehehe he he

But anyway, wanna know what? It is completly fine & OK by me.....y'know, that some can't handle it or can't believe it, we all perceive things differently, but the big question in the light of the topic is, who's perception is given supremacy over another, and worse, to put limitations over another one?

By far, the future is to be that of freedom, perhaps some has lived so long under the whip that they dont recognize "freedom" anymore...I dont know...maybe....who knows?
But, with freedom comes great responsibility to the individual, and I am first and foremost thinking of mutual respect in this case, some seem's to forget that part, some are perhaps not aware of it...who am I to know? I dont...just throwing it out here heh he hehehe he

But to get to the point, when I first joined A.C, it was because it was a place big enough for everyone, regardless of their beliefs or truths, or what they wrote or did not write. Sadly, this seems to have come to an end...so I dont know anymore. Heh, they say there's a time and a place for everything, perhaps this is no longer the time or place anymore....that is, for me...I am, always was, and forever will be a free spirit, and I refuse....yup...ye heared me...I refuse to be bound by anything other than love.

If someone have personal issues with todays issue, then they are personal and should be honored and respected for that, but it is a completly different story to make it a consensus for how a regulation affecting everyone is formed. I dont read the spirit of Brother Ben nor A.C in these new "guidelines"...perhaps he has received help from someone. In the old day's of A.C, common courtesy was the norm, a pretty simple and easy rule, maybe not always easy to follow, but none the less, a easy and all encompassing rule which covered basically everything and gave protection and provided a "safe" enviroment for the individual to to teach, learn and grow.

So what is the reason behind these new rules....and subsequent additional rules :

"We reserve the right to modify these Guidelines in whole or in part from time to time and we will notify you by posting revised Guidelines to the Site. Your continued participation on the Site after the revision will constitute your acceptance of the revised Guidelines.

More will be added. So keep an Eye on this page."

Well, it beats me, perhaps "simple" has become too complicated or perhaps people have become so imature that they cant follow a simple rule anymore and need to be spoonfed what to say and how to say it...and that is a frightening thought heh heh he hehe.

But there's more in this soup, take a look at this one :

"No profanity or swearing."

I guess that means I'm out, bloody h***, where I grew up we have a swear word injected inbetween every other word heh he he he, and it translates into writing sometimes....you should have heared me "live" lol heh he hehehehe he..point is, this is me...should I have to conform and pretend to be something I am not?

And what about this one :

"Only Invite people you believe is interested in this website. "

What? Are we being selective now? If there is a selection process lurking here somewhere, then I grow more certain that A.C has lost touch with it's intention. Yea, I know, I was not thinking of mass spamming of people, but it could be, that someone "discovers" something something after a while and thus wake up. So now this potential is going to be deprived from those who may benefit the most from a community like this?

Is this a contradictionary rule compared with the "limitations" that is inserted in one of the first paragraphs :

"Share your belief and know that what others believe is their truth, never force your belief on anyone. "

Which means share your beliefs as long as "someone" agrees, or are acceptable to "some"?

Is it really so, that from here on, if just one person has a "problem" with what anotherone write or says, that the "guilty" part must refrain from speaking his truth? What is truth anyway? Are there conspiracies? Is planet X real? Is Ashtar real? Does God xisist? And the list could definitly be made longer, but there's no point to it as I am sure you understand what I mean. Unless you are one that need's to be spoonfed and regulated heh heh.

Nah, I dont know, but I am sure we are moving into a territory that was not chartered when I joined, and it certainly conflicts with the intention of creation and where it is heading. Do I sound like a spoled brat who doesn't get what he wants, heh, no, I'd say it is a unselfish request on behalf of everyone and not just a few, that the community is as free (remember that with freedom comes.....) as it can be. Am I overrating and misinterpretating the rules?
Well, that is a completly and legit question.....maybe you [the reader] want to help me sort it out?

Anyway, these are just my opinions here and now....but I'd like to hear yours too...if you dont mind.
Or if you do...then dont mind me :D

Anyway....y'all Be Blessed..and Be Good
Pasiel

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, i will do my best to explain my view of this in a loving way :)

"Go ahead and speak of conspiracy theories, but remember what we focus on we will create. This website is about focusing on the Love and possibilities beyond conspiracy. "

With this i mean, Conspiracy is an Energy i feel we dont have time to indulge in, yes, there are many things going on in the world and we should tell people about that, but it seems i have to rewrite this sentance, because its always something thats not being communicated when writing...
I mean, some poeple become afraid when they THINK of all the terror, then its imprtant to focus on the LOVE in the world and in yourself. SImple as that....

"Only Invite people you believe is interested in this website. "
Yes, i thought it was good, and its also a part of the NING terms, but you have free will =)
Maybe i will remove this line...
I wish I HAD ALL THE PERFECT GUIDELINES so all could be happy =)

THIS WEBSITE IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS IT WAS 4 years ago.....Im sad you cant feel that =)
But i know you can. Its quite simple guidelines,
Yes i WISH all people COULD BEHAVE, but in this world its not that simple.

Its the same webiste, only with some Guidelines, youre not allowed to herass people...
And that we should focus on love instead of CONSPIRACIES, BUSH , here and there.
HE IS AN REPTILE and so on...why talk about those stuff =) But i guess
people is interested in that..

So i hope you have understanding...

PS, thanks for the feedback, EXPRESSING YOUR CONCERNS, I will do my best to
please you ;)

I SALUTE OUR FREEDOM, DONT LET THE GUIDELINES TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE ;), KNOW THAT YOUR ARE A FREE SOUL.

Ps, i will add a GUIDELINE
  • BE HAPPY AND DONT TAKE THESE GUIDELINES SO SERIOUS...
  • Its kind of basig info, that People should NOW in their soul, how to treat each other.
  • NAMASTE*
Hi Bro...sorry for the late reply, Im busy recovering from a PC virus infection that almost put me outa biz he he

First and foremost, let me appologize if my rant was perceived as a personal attack, that was not the intention. I do see and understand "reasons" for regulation...but I also hope that people are able to have enough self-responsibility so that they are able to conduct themselves in a respectful manner. I think 1 rule should be enough, treat others as you'd like to be treated yourself.....period.

It worked in the past, it may have slipped recently, but come on, isn't it also a process of learning? There will always be someone funking it up, the question is, should that make presedence towards how the rest get's "regulated". Seriously, if someone is so unbalanced and out of line due to lack of self responsibility and have a complete lack of respect despite repeated warnings....then you just kick 'em out?

I like free speech, I like freedom...I dont want to have to analyze what I am always saying or how it "may" be perceived by others.

But that was me ranting again, but y'know me, I'm always on a slippery slope so xpect me ti digress as soon as I get the chanse...he he he he...but OK, I see what you are saying, and thank you for clearing it up. I dont want to dwell at my personal reasons as to why and how I came to the conclusions I did.
They still stand, but they are perhaps not valid as a argumentation for or against A.C.
I only got concerned coz I heared through the grapewine, that you'd be running a "tighter ship" this time around but I didn't believe it. And when I read the "guidlines" that notion surfaced and I liked the webspacer as it was...

Through diversity we not only learn new interesting stuff, but we also learn acceptance for...well...everything I suppose. Granted, it can be a hassle sometimes when opposing views collide, but that is a lesson in acceptance for the parties involved....and to the casual reader as well...and I think that that is positive.

But in all things, even the Bush/reptilian thing or Planet X, two "theories" I dont subscribe to, there must surely be room for that. Let me take it further, personally, I find all the channelings posted here as more negative than positive....but you dont hear me b**** about it, coz I appreciate the fact that some people find it to be the opposite.....so, who am I do "controle" what they indulge in...hopefully none :D

I think we should focus on love....and I think we should focus on truth...aaaaand I think we should identtify what is wrong so that we may aid in correcting them (in terms of "conspiracy theories")

Yea, sure theres alot of disinfo, people who bask in creating fear and the whole nine yards, but this practise is not xclusive to CT, that snake coils around like a virus infesting everything. The question, or answer is to act responible and in a "adult" manner, not turn into a bunch of sissy's and start controling everything. Truth is truth, it always prevails, and so it is regarding disinfo.
If we, as in you and I and everyone else, have yet not assimilated enough certainty, but turn into a blob of shivering meat, well....I think someone needs to do some more work in that case. And as everything is a process, so it is for the individual too...but my question comes back to, "who are we going to cater to"?
I.e should fearless people tread carefully and restrain themselves (and thus hampering their own progression) in solidarity with the ones riddled with fear?

And no, I dint mean that anyone should stomp over anyone either....I think we all can agree that harassment and disrespect, name calling, "whatever" is not a behaviour anyone wishes to see or xperience....but, if it is a site for all, then there must also be allowance and mutual respect....for all :)

And please, dont read this as a critique, I am and have been ranting on general terms, and since the notion of "rules" is on the table, I take the liberty to xpress my views on it...on a general notice...oh well, perhaps it is a healthy mix of everything, Ben, use your own discernment reading this post he he, y'know I love you :D

But I do invite everyone to xpress their opinion.
Maybe I'll find myself in the end to be alone with these "terrible" thoughts and opinions lol heh he he hehehe he

But dont be so hard on yourself Ben, I...and I am also sure that the rest of the crew, have nothing but admiration and appreciation for what you have done.
[quote]"i am not all Knowing and The Worlds best GUIDELINES writer,"

He he he, yea, I didn't recognize your spirit in those guidelines, so I got a bit worried....but as we have cleared up and sumerized that there was nothing to it...well, I am happy.

But by all means, maybe this topic is worth something regardless, we all strive to acomplish our highest potensial, and we all have our way of doing it....and if anything in this world is holy, then that is it....the individuals right to persue truth on his/her own accord. And in so, everyone deserves the same respect...if not for their "views" then simply because they are peruing their highest potensial....so let me hear y'all say AMEN heh he hehe he he.

Anyhoot, why not create a "unfear" group for people who harbour various fears, isn't the point to become fearless in the end...coz there is really nothing to fear? Now, dont get mad...it was jst a thought :)
Coz I dont think that "hiding" from ones fears is of any help....to anyone...but that's just my opinion. And for the misunderstanders, I dont mean that people should be forced to do anything, if someone is comfertable hiding from their fears..then so be it, but if people want to get rid off them, then they should have a opportunity to do so, I think they call it "catering to everyone" heh he...that is what I always thought was the spirit behind A.C, it was, and I hope it will continue to the end.

Let me finish off with 2 quotes:

"Society once suffered from ignorant superstition; today
it suffers from ignorant skepticism. When confronted with
a challenging view the majority of people see only that it
differs from their own, and so they dismiss higher truths
beyond their recognition as quickly as they would those ob-
vious delusions beneath their threshold of gullibility.
Higher knowledge is therefore fringe knowledge because
those who pursue it have been alienated to the fringes of
society. These fringe truth seekers follow their hearts and
open their minds, having placed more importance on the
liberation of their souls than the conventions of society."

"There is little difference between being seriously stupid and being stupidly serious. One thrives on ignorance and the other on arrogance, but both can destroy us and no one is immune."
Thanks Pasiel, ive added the line "treat others as you'd like to be treated yourself" on the guidelines.
Your one of the first members here Pasiel, im really gratefull, you know, i am not all Knowing and The Worlds best GUIDELINES writer, but i do my best. ALWAYS! From the bottom of my heart. And if all who read this, can under stand this, and give me the chance to "evolve" the guidelines, step by step.

This was GUIDELINES, VERSION 1.0 and they will evolve, and hoepfully dissapear someday.

THANK YOU
Hi Bro....dont take it personally.

Btw, I was in the process of writing a more clarifying reply, but suddenly my browser reloaded and I was on a page with comercials for something...anyway, all my writing got lost....so now I am a bit dissapointed in myself :(

But I am not dissapointed in you Bro....as I said in the opening "...or at least that's what it seem's like to me"...and you should know my rants are...well...rants lol heh he he hehehe.

I'll write more when I get over my self disappointment...oh man, I see my browser doing weird shite now..better post this before it disappears again...I'll give you a more coherent reply in a bit....dont forget we are all very thankfull for what you have provided for us in the past :)

In the meantime, be Blessed Brother Ben...and Be Good
I feel your answer in my heart =)
Bless you Bro!
" One being swearing sen\en as a way to communicate ine their fruity ways with alot of jokes etc .. "

Yea, I hear ya...I know that, however shocking it may be to some, that some people actually see it (swearing) as profanity, he he, but let me assure you and anyonw who cares, it is absolutly true when I say that swearwords are a part of my language he he, think of the 'ol fishermen...that's the society I grew up in, and thus it is a part of me. Cirse words are used to make a point, or to hifen a xpression and on and on. It is not xpressed to be profane or to be cool, although I must say, that it is in most instances done with humoristic intent.

But yea, not trying to neither convince anyone that it is "the right thing to do" or to insert "my rights"...I just wanna be me and I actually DO try and behave heh he hehe he he

Also, I do agree, noone wants to be where they are not appreciated or accepted...that's quite natural, so we must all keep that in mind...and this is one of the reasons I try and restrain myself, not always successfull, but whatta hey, no need to be overly serious either :D
Yes much going on, you have absolutely right, but im fine =)
NAMASTE*
Hi Sanne :)

I'll keep an eye up for "KYMATICA", and I'll also gonna watch the vid you posted here as soon as I got my PC working again.

Yea, I am quite aware of many things on many levels of creation....if I may say so without tuting my horn. If I was to i.e take the highest perspective I am able of, I wouldnt say anything as everything is perfect :)
But who would I be if I didn't alow myself to wander in whateever direction or level that I want...not much. But I do see what you are saying, not arguing it but rather agreeing.......

But as you know, having a multitude of different perspective can cause some confusion...as in the confusion of which perception to talk from. We can discuss it from so many angles that it would make anyones head spin he he he, so...what should we do?

I chose to get involved on the same level, that doesn't mean one discarts all other knowledge. I dunno how to xplain this, maybe this will help in some way:

How are you, the university professor, going to xplain a toddler who's in kindergarden the mysteries of universe on a "university level"? You cant, that will only confuse the child, and most likely the toddler will not be interested in what you have to say....simply because he/she doesn't understand squat of what you are saying.

Mind you, that was a xample to illustrate, I am not a professor nor clever, I just have the ability to see more than one side...or levels....or at least I like to think I do...wohaaaa

So, sometimes, you need to start on the level where it is understood, then it can be advanced into realms previously not understood. I dunno, most likely I am making a fool of myself now heh he he he.
But yea, we are one...there is nothing or noone else, all is one. That is the probably the "ultimate" truth as far as we as humans can understand. A mind boggeling conclusion yet so simple. But merely knowing about it from reading or hearing it from somewhere unfortunatly doesn't in most cases make you KNOW this...if you know what I mean.
I'd like to say, that once you actually understand, and realize this truth....then you ascend...or wake up :D
Ofcourse, there are different ways of phrasing it, but ultimatly, that's what it is all about.

And since I am still here, one could safely assume that I haven't "gotten" it yet heh he he he, and sometimes I'm not sure if I want to get it either. I like this illusion...all the things one can do and xperience...good stuff if you ask me.

But I understand where you are going with this, and as I said, I agree. Think of me as a actor, I dress in many forms, and sometimes I'll attack truth from the 3D level, and here on earth we do have a major problem, not one which we cant solve, but in order to do...we must "do"...cant sit on our arses just hoping for the better either.

If anyone has such strong and powerfull willpower, please will 1 million into the following bank account : 666 heh he he hehehe he he.
And no, not making fun of anyone...or myself to be more correct heh, but since noone has developed such powers yet, let that not be a hinder or xuse to avoid maual labour. And I dont see how anting to make a change for the better is a negative thing, although I understand what you mean in terms of being sidetracked on only having 1 focus. That is not healthy for anyone..in any matter...isn't it all about balance? And if one wants to balance something, one cant ignore a part one dislikes...how would that be balance?

Heh he he, I think I better stop now before I actually say something clever heh he he hehehe he he, but thank you Sanne for your contribution...I appreciate it :)

Stay Positive...Be Blessed...and Be Good
Pasiel
I hear you, the point is to be aware, once you become aware of something, you are better equipped to make the right decisions and not just be lead around...that's about it.
And once you become aware, you are in a better position to consciously direct your energies, and in the case of conspiracies...understanding the game that has been and is being played out, sort of eradicates "the fear" once you eliminate the good old "unknown factors" like all these mysterious terrorists and unstable leaders.

Y'know...."they" have lied to us about pretty much everything. Our history is a lie, our level of technology is a scam, our social structure is big scam, you can finish off the list on your own accord he he hehe he

But when it all boils down and you cast aside all petty issues like left or right, red or blue, democrat or republican, all petty mindgames to keep peoples focus in the opposite direction of where it should be, a much brighter picture appears, one of mankind as a whole contruary to the "old view", where people on the other side of the fence (earth) was painted as savages, crazy...whatever. You get to learn that everyone has the same dreams and hopes for the future [as in peace & prosperity] and that by large, all major conflicts has been initiated by this small group of people who's only weapon is, deception.

Once the deception is gone...prrfthhhh...their power is gone and the game ends :D

So I assume it [as a common denomiator: the NWO] can be looked upon as something bad, negative etc. etc. but there's two sides to the coin, where the other side is much brighter....I guess this is where ones choise of focus comes into play whether it is deemed "negative" or "positive".

For one, it is by all intent and purpose, "negative" to neglect the issue and just let the game carry on...I think we can all agree on that. And it has been made pretty clear, that we need to "clean our house" in order to join the galactic family on a participatory level.

But that is another topic.....or at least it entails more than I want to write right now..he he he...yea, I'm lazy :D

But on the notion of "taking action"...I dont think it is about that, it is more about becoming, and being aware. Isn't that the case in all matters, isn't that being conscious?
Sure, one can choose to neglect a number of things, out of sight and out of mind heh he...this is everyones choise to make, there is no good or bad in that sense, but I dare say that, once you become aware of something, it is harder to ignore it.

I am just conscious about mankind as a whole, I am not looking for someone to blame or for that matter, xecute. I am looking for the answers and solutions for a brighter tomorrow....on all levels of consciousness. My "private sphere" no longer xist, all my old paragdimes has been shattered to pieces a long time ago. I try to see everything form the point of view of Oneness. And in this case, we still have some work to do regardless of what one individual does or feels.

Basic fact: 99.999999 % of people on earth want peace and prosperity....
The insignifact small number who apparently has other wishes, has been at it for too long, and it is time to end it....this, we cant to by ignoring the facts.

I will say this, if one is in the process of waking up to a greater spiritual awareness, this surely can take alot of energy, so I dont blame anyone for neglecting the conspiracies in the now , there is no right or wrong, we all play our parts and we do what we do when we do it, I predict that both spiritual and conspiritual matters will become more apparent and prevalent and that they no longer cant be ignored as the days grow shorter. In the end, we're all just a figment of our imagination....so imagine well :)

So, it is about being positive, but not by neglecting the "negative". And if we want to change anything, we must know what to change.....and that's about it :)
Harassment sucks..

Some people suck..

But any time you try to organize groups with guidelines, people become like bottled water unable to behave naturally and this is a hinderance to personal growth.

Personally, I have learned from swearing at others.. but some people do not think..

and this is the problem in the world.. nobody thinks anymore.

Our dashed hopes and dreams make hearts grow numb, and the thought of "what is one more day really worth?" plagues us all..

Perhaps this is a support group for the broken hearted.. for all the folks who still look at life as a magical journey, and just want someone to share that feeling with.

I just want to be normal, but since that wouldnt be me, I have to follow my path accordingly and re-sort myself online

Much thanks, and may we all find that which we seek!

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Michal Tomasz replied to the discussion 'The Amazon is Deliberately Being Set On Fire Says Indigenous Woman...What You Do To Mother Earth You Do To Yourselves'
"...............well, it is on people who chose that elected official who has higher interests than…"
8 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post ANXIETY AND FEAR IS EXCESS ENERGY by ARCHANGEL GABRIEL through SHANTA
8 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE GODDESS OF CREATION (Daily Messages) - through SHELLY DRESSEL
8 hours ago
David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: FUNDAMENTAL EDUCATION-XXXIII-EVOLUTION,INVOLUTION,REVOLUTION-XXXIV-INTEGRAL INDIVIDUAL

…See More
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Google is a direct threat to human freedom, and it must be dismantled or we will be forever enslaved !!'
"yup.....google is becoming orwell's 'ministry of truth,' with red chinese help. hong…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Google is a direct threat to human freedom, and it must be dismantled or we will be forever enslaved !!
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"maybe comrade corbyn is all bark and no bite. [toothless werewolf socialist.]"
10 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship