How many are waiting on 2012?

Hi all.

Many are waiting for the magic wand to wave us into a 5:th dimension planet in 2012.

Well , I have to disappoint you that this won´t happen.

2012 have already passed.

The year we live in now is actually 2017 , and starfleet and Creatorson Christ Michael , is right now working with huge changes here on Gaia , but you who think´s that it will be easy are wrong.

The shift into life and light might take a couple hundreds of years - it depends on how much work we are ready to do for humanity.

No one will wave the magic wand for us.

Namaste

/Peter

"The abbreviation A.D. stands for Anno Domini (Latin) - "in the year of the Lord", meaning the year(s) since Christ's birth. It wasn't adopted until around 386 A.D. when a Catholic monk decided to find out how many years had past since Christ's birth. Sadly he was 7 years off. So instead of Christ being born in 1 A.D. (because there is no 0 A.D.), Jesus was actually born in 7 B.C. What I mean is if the monk had found the correct year, this year wouldn't have been 2010, but 2017.

The Christian origin of the designation of years as "B.C." (Before Christ) and "A.D." (Anno Domini, Latin for "in the year of the Lord") has led some people to favor a less culturally specific designation. "C.E." stands for "the Common Era," and "B.C.E." for "Before the Common Era." In practice, the terms are perfect synonyms for "B.C." and "A.D."

Molad means "new moon" or more accurately, "birth of moon". A.M. is "Anno Mundi" which means "year of the world" that is the year of creation. (ante) is before the calendar was implemented, (post) is after the expiration of the calendar. For example, before the Gregorian calendar was the Julian calendar. Before the Julian calendar you have the Roman calendar and various other cultures, but for this program that would be the Jewish calendar.

Tidbit: Most U.S. official certificates, decrees, laws, etc. must spell out the meaning of A.D. but in English to "in the year of the Lord". So 12-16-2002 (mm-dd-yyyy) on a U.S. certificate would be "This, the Sixteenth day of December, in the year of the Lord Two Thousand and Two, ..."

Found at: http://www.abdicate.net/cal.aspx

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• From the title of you r article you would think it would have more info on the duplicate earth. But no need for me I know about that and with your pessimast attitude you will be living there. But not necesarily for there will be a choice for you to make and you can pick if you are openminded but if you are absolutely closed minded and resist the choice will be made for you. And no there is no majic wand for you but for me disclosure would be close enough. And the other stroke of the Magic wand is that the Galacticcs now have permission to step in and intervene in our world where as before there were universal laws tonot interfere. This is a wonderful topic I hope you post some great stuff on your opening title and remarks not that retoric that followed. "HO O PONO PONO" let us agree to disagree 

• it was not my intention to breg, cause thats totaly irrilevant. Nametags dont mean a thing cause we are all 1! But knowing certain kind of things gives me the responsability to mention false information. Sorry for that. I will always fight for truth as i experienced it, not as i read it from channelings of other people. Thats a big difference.

The authency of the message depend on the purity of the channeler. And when that info is passed on by others, the outcome is often very different. I depend on my higher self, which is part of god and so can do others.

What dark forces and messengers are trying to do now is lower our high vibes, by telling us there is no such thing as ascension. They are using the fearfactor again and are trying to control our minds. Let go and step into ur own mastership
    • Thank you for responding.
      • thank you for beeing critical.
  • too many believe all the false prophets active now, with the only purpose to mislead. abundant hope is 1 of those sites. remember people all is more than good at the moment. the old ways first have to collapse before the new comes in. this is what happens everyday. the dark cabal will do anything they can to create fear and chaos. scare people with eartquakes, floods, war, deseases, stasis and whatsoever. then they doctor up some christ michael or esu, assuming that they are part of our higher good. know that there is only 1 god and we are all sparks from the same source. there are no lightbeeings here to judge or take over control. the man everyone knew as jezus was a highly evolved ascended master, pure love. i had the great blessing to live next to this man as 1 of the 12. therefor i tell you to go inside and stop looking for truth outside. because you are part of the sourse. And there is no truth outside it. That means you are the truth, you carry the truth, but forgot to remember. When you stick to the most important message ever given on earth, there is no possibility you would fail. That message is love. Be love, give love, unconditional. Forget about all the other nonsence. Than we can create heaven on earth. So it is decreed by god and so it will be. Chose fear, you will have fear. Chose love you will have love.

I respect all of you who read and study the books, calanders, but then i will ask you: have you ever experienced something devine? Did you ever visited other spheres, dimensions? 1 experience says more than 1000 books, because believing or hoping becomes knowing. If you try to explain a blind man what the color red looks like, you never will succeed, untill the blind man sees it himself. Until that moment he has to believe you on your word. I have seen a lot and i tell everyone abundant hope is nothing near truth. Well i guess its my word against theirs. We all will find out ourselves

love
    • If you are one of the blessed 12, you can do, surely, "greater things than I".

Stop all those "little ones" dying while I am reading your post and writing this response.

I do not mean to be rude, but the deceivers are also saying "do not worry about the world outside just make sure you feel good within".

• Hi all.

I just want to publish some studies from one of the worlds most popular "Maya scientists" Carl -Johan Calleman , which shows that the "magic 2012" is a construction from the dark hats.

"http://mayanmajix.com/portal

About eight years ago John Major Jenkins and I had a debate about the meaning of the Mayan calendar end date focusing especially on whether the energies of the Long Count ends on October 28, 2011 or December 21, 2012. This still remains the most important question anybody interested in the “2012 phenomenon” is faced with, but while at the time the debate might have seemed theoretical, or even hairsplitting, it is now a question that has very significant and practical consequences as to how we relate to the future. While many would like to sweep the end date question under the rug or sit on the fence, no one can do so with their intellectual integrity intact. Since that debate Jenkins has appeared on a History Channel documentary where December 21 2012 is presented as a predetermined “doomsday” when the world is going to come to an end. I get quite a few letters, sometimes from young people that worry that the world will come to an end at this date since they have seen this documentary posted on YouTube. While most knowledgeable people would probably reject this way of presenting the Mayan calendar it is still important to ask the question who benefits from it. I feel there are indeed many people, also apart from the participants in such documentaries that benefit from the claim that the Mayan calendar ends December 21, 2012. Thus, I do not think that it is an accident that we do not hear of the October 28, 2011 date in public media. To begin with, as far as I know no one who adheres to the end date of October 28, 2011 has ever presented this as a predetermined doomsday and thus unduly associated the Mayan calendar with fear"

The whole article:

http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/risk_of_2012.htm

http://www.calleman.com/

Namaste

/Peter

• I agree with you that we should not be waiting for a date, but remember, 12/21/2012 is a Gregorian calendar adaptation from a Mayan calendar date, so we are in schedule according to the Mayans who are the source of the prophecy.

Still, it's hard for me to believe there will be significant changes in 2012, but I hope it's all true.

• Every day is magic... and the magic of 2012 is belief if any... is what people believe they shall manifest. 

I Believe in Love

I Manifest Love

What do you believe in?

Start Creating Consciously Today! 

• Hello Iris, I am a Sirian starseed as well :)  I am just now accepting my role; do you see us making a difference any time soon?  I still feel as if there is so much to learn and I am running out of time, do you understand?  Best wishes, sister :)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1554

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The GFL can confirm, unequivocally, that the PRC never landed a craft on the far side of the moon, in 2018.....Their claims of this achievement were backed up by NASA, but did not actually happen (Never A Straight Answer)....Great supporting…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Lake Baikal UFO and ET sightings. https://youtu.be/1SqAYSK_0hE?si=WcWa0xTjBaQFc2kV"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lake Baikal UFO and ET sightings. https://youtu.be/1SqAYSK_0hE?si=YT8gQSZPkuseGhiV"
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  The Presence Of The Divine Mother Within ByAnrita Melchizedek Magical May is upon us beloved hearts, along with the post Eclipse season as we deepen into our Soul’s blossoming, magnificence and Light. You are invited to join us in this powerful…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Interesting documentary about Skinwalker ranch. Much going on there which include constant UFO sightings, cattle mutilations, poltergeist activity, Bigfoot sightings, portals, and more. https://youtu.be/rLLOLy57Dqo?si=kbSLfe9ycnruvIwd"
5 hours ago
"Interesting documentary about Skinwalker ranch. Much going on there which include constant UFO sightings, cattle mutilations, poltergeist activity, Bigfoot sightings, portals, and more. https://youtu.be/rLLOLy57Dqo?si=VOUbaqYsp8drhMxa"
6 hours ago
"More BS on the way as they are now trying to scare the people saying a new Covid variant is gonna kill us all. It's simple just stay away from their vaccines and you will be fine. https://youtu.be/woXE3w46eSo?si=LfAY_IAun1s1S7XQ"
8 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Clearing The Way For New Heart-Based Social Systems By Patricia Cota-Robles
13 hours ago
More…

The Federal Reserve will have the transiting planet Neptune in Conjunction (within one degree) with it's Midheaven (Mc) placement this summer. This is a major transit, and it strongly suggests some very difficult…

Read more…

Beloved family

As we journey together through the cosmos, let us remember the power of unity and inner light. Each of us carries a spark of the divine, a unique essence contributing to the greater whole. In these transformative times, let us rekindle our…

Read more…
Views: 21
Comments: 0