Just checking with everyone to see how everyone is doing... Lately past a week have been growing more and more intense and it have been so brutal on me lately.  I felt shakey inside me, with so much anxiety going on inside me every time I get up in the morning.  I had to meditate and go for a walk outside to, at least, calm it down and it kept coming back up no matter what.  My close friends and soul families who is as awakened as I am spiritually have been experiencing same thing and they said it have been much more intense each days.  I have experienced this through summer with each waves of intense energy hitting me.  And this is WORST, most intense I have ever gone through in my life and it have been taking tolls on me.  Honestly, it have been so crazy and I am so ready to this done with so I can finally have peaceful day within...

How about you people?  Are you feeling intense 'energy compressing' or pressure all around you with so much things going on inside you? 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've been feeling very tired, don't want to do anything except sit around-feeling. Also I've had some kind of depression feeling very down about everything. Luckily that have started to turn again and I'm on a ride back up again :) Though I still have a hard time to get out of the bed, I can sleep for over 10 hours and still feel as I need more.

As for feeling energies, no nothing like that. Just feeling "normal", but it's the psyche that has been affected as I said. Everything in this world felt so dark and dull and I really felt "man I'm so tired I just want to go home". I don't want it to be that way, I want to be happy to experience life and to shine bright everyday and be happy not down and depressed if u know what I mean ;).

• Welcome to the club! I had my heart run out of phase for a few days and checked out after and I'm in perfect health! work that one out, and the days just zip by so fast.

• I have gone through this for three years now and until the last few weeks, have not had a clue what it was, I just thought I was bonkers!

As the Karma was cleared, the negative elements have clung on for dear life and caused a lot of problems in my relationships, even taking over at points. I have had crippling anxiety, self-loathing and negative thoughts. It is a massive relief to be at the end. I don't know if anyone else read the Voyage of the Dawn Treader but I have felt exactly like Edmund when his dragon skin has been taken off (which by the way, is exactly what the story is meant to represent!).

For anyone feeling exhausted, unless you absolutely believe these things do not harm you, I wouldn't touch alcohol, caffiene, processed foods, hormones, non-organic food, many prescription medications (if you have a condition, discuss alternatives with your doctor, don't just stop taking them, abrupt cessation of medication is designed to cause problems). These things are designed to disrupt the natural energy patterns in your body and wreak havoc, without you even knowing. It might seem a dull life at first but give it a few weeks and you'll feel for yourself what difference it makes.

The biggest key is to removing yourself from negative energies and breaking bonds from the past which still drain you. See meditations on Youtube for Archangel Michael, sword, cord cutting and healing and chose which feels right to you.

You then need to protect yourself. Once again, call on the multi-talented AA Michael on youtube :)

Peace, light and love

Catherinex

• My karma clearing has been coming at me like there's no tomorrow. Day by day :(

I got into a car accident got a ticket because it was my fault. My car ended up trashed. Had to fix it. Had to rent a car. My friend is pissed at me. The back of my neck has been hurting like crazy. What is funny about everything is that I am not an inch pissed off, sad, or even worried or anxious o3o its like I am flipping numb

• Omg seeing this post is comforting cos I've been feeling the same way for the last two days. Like suddenly I have so much agitation coming out and I feel so tired and the fatigue is insane. It's like a 180 degree switch cos before that I was still very positive and perk and then all of a sudden, all the negative feelings just keep rushing out. Doesn't help when I'm nursing a bad flu bug too (might not even be flu for that matter). But I'm so irritable and cranky and I dunno what is happening to me! I need to keep grounding myself to stay calm. It's almost like it snuffed out my "light" and I can barely function at work.

What is going on man? And how to get rid of this feeling? Cos it's really NOT nice!! I want my bright light back! HELP!!

• thank you for sharing ChaoticDragon16
    i too am exhausted of being awake so to speak and waiting for the cookie accension if i walk the path this is what my e.s.p is making me feel!!!!.
    i am in a mood of numb, for our lives are based on the d.n.a. instincts of survial like all living things on this so called love planet . i ponder on the function of life, if energy really has to be transfered by comsuming another living atoms instead of just the sun giving us the love energy food to live day by day (this is not love in m.h.o.. on this planet, for i do not know what is this drive other than my hard wiring of my d.n.a. that keeps me motivated other than just my awareness in my small I.Q. of what is.. i truly believe we are NOT alone in many ways some of which if stated some would say i am crazy, and should be burned at the stake. what is going to be told to us all about our space families and their actions on how we on earth were treated is something that i feel should be put out in the open for all to see so we all can finnality be one in the same. i do have many questions i want answered with truth not fables.

blessings to all of us for we are all one
  • It has been intense for many!  Try to stay grounded (in whatever ways work best for you) and release all the "symptoms" to your God.  Ask and you shal recieve :)  My 2 cents.

• Since I embrace, assimilate and incorporate all energies that hits me, I never experience the problems you describe.

• As Sananda told me in a dream:

'Green foods were used to help in the ascension process'

Also the intense energy clearings - they do pass.  Afterwards, you will feel a release from the pain of the past - it results in a new freedom.  Your thoughts will no longer feel the pain of past hurts but a sense of detachment.

Lightworkers and awakened people are feeling these things at different times. 

And I had been feeling that energy compressing' you speak of, but it's died down a bit now.

• Bit rough?!  It have been brutally very ROUGH!  By the way, thank you, your messages is much appreciated and I can hardly wait for this damned crazy intense energy shift symptoms to finally finish sweeping through us... I truly hope it is the last one that we ever have to face so brutal symptoms like this week!

hugs05-446cc35671126ad37759657dddf7c764.jpg

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
1 hour ago
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
1 hour ago
Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
4 hours ago
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
16 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0