How I celebrated Winter Solstice, 2012.

I knew I had to celebrate Winter Solstice 2012, as it will always be special to me. As many of you may know, I made a prediction of "UFO and alien consciousness" on December 18, 2012, with the Sun at its position of 26 degrees Sagitarrius to 27 degrees Sagitarrius. NASA video was provided from a satellite (monitoring the Sun) on 12/19/2012 that reveals they may ("unfortunately") be forced to agree with me. Here's clips from that video. I am still floored and freaked out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M-pETEFQsZY

NOW THIS IS HOW I CELEBRATED:

(1) I dressed warm and picked an isolated spot in the Texas wilderness, complete with deer, wild coyotes, and a .38 (in case some coyotes want to get cute. The mere sound of a gunshot keeps them away, and forces them to go play with the deer).

(2) I brought my overpriced crystals and placed them in a circle around a newly purchased high-powered telescope, with computer-on-board attached to the scope (to rotate with the Earth).

(3) I brought a bottle of pinot grigio. Do you know how hard it is to hold a wine glass with thermal-weather gloves?

(4) I gasped in wonder as I saw the lunar surface. The Moon is COVERED with craters!

(5) I gasped in wonder as I looked at Jupiter. No red spot, but there were a couple of moons. Did you know that a Jupiter day is 8 hours? This explains for the "equatorial bulge."

(6) I gasped in wonder as I looked at Pleiades, "The Seven Sisters." I may not be a Pleiadian, but I can say I actually seen the distant home of a Pleiadian, up close and personal.

No UFO's were seen, but it was a beautiful 2012 night with incredible sights. We all see lots of photos on this website of stars and star groups, but there aint nothing like seeing the real thing up close and personal. And a little wine doesn't hurt either.

Happy Winter Solstice!

Best, Malcolm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why would it be unfortunate if they agreed with you? I don't think I saw your first message.

• I meant "unfortunately" as a joke (that's why I put it in quotes). Here's my prediction regarding UFOs/aliens (under Sun predictions) that I put on this site for 12/17/2012 (Sorry for the 12/18/2012 error that I mentioned as the date I mentioned. I guess I was actually 2 days off from the UFO call,  not 1).

WOW!! Please check out 12/17/2012 (10:05 PM EST), as it may be more  important than 12/21/12 (AND YES, PLEIADES WILL BE OVERHEAD, AND ALL FOUR ROYAL  STARS OF PERSIA WILL BE AT KEY POSITIONS).

I'm sorry it took me so long to find this  chart with my analysis of 12/14/12 through 12/21/12. THIS  IS A BARN-BURNER. Please observe this date and time (relative to  your time zone) for prayer, meditation, and being one with nature. Holy Toledo,  this is quite a planetary and stellar picture!!

MC (point over one's head on the horoscope) = 28 Degrees Taurus 35 minutes. I  like this placement because it is directly equal to the Uranian midpoint  formula of N. Node / Ascendant. This is defined as "connections with others  in the environment" (AND PLEIADES ("the seven sisters") IS SPREAD FROM  29 DEGREES TAURUS TO 1 DEGREE GEMINI. This may define a connections with  Pleiades in some way, possibly psychic connections with the energies from this  star group).

Ascendant (eastern horizon point) = 2 degrees Virgo 56 minutes, with Regulus  rising above the eatern horizon at a placement of 0 degrees  Virgo. Regulus is the Watcher of The North, and the star of Archangel  Raphael. This star is associated with great fortune and recognition for  leadership in a particular field, unless gains were ill-gotten (and thus may  result in some removal of such gains).

Descendant (western horizon point) equals 2 degrees Pisces 56 minutes, with  Formalhaut descending below the western horizon point  at a placement of 3  degrees Pisces 52 minutes. Formalhaut is the Watcher of the South, and the star  of Archangel Gabriel. This star is associated with studies of occult and  ceremonial magic, fame, and lasting honors. In bad aspects it can define drug  addictions and obsessions.

Sun = 26 degrees Sagitarrius 36 minutes, and IS WITHIN 1/2 DEGREE OF CLOSING  IN ON A LINEUP WITH A VERYMAJOR MASSIVE BLACK HOLE (discovered in 1932) NEAR THE  GALACTIC CENTER OF OUR GALAXY. According to 20th century analysis, this position  is associated with UFO and alien consciousness (and that is not my  interpretation. I do have a key planet near this position, and  I recently  saw my second UFO on 09/10/12 at 4AM in Georgetown, Texas. My first was in 1971,  while with some boy scouts in Mississippi). Also on the list includes crisis of  faith, spiritual urges, interest in philosophy, and interest in meeting  different people. This is a black hole, which means no light escapes from it  (since a tablespoon of black hole matter weights 1 quadtrillion tons). And yes: black holes  are out-of-sight.

Jupiter = 9 degrees Gemini 18 minutes, and is within 1/2 degree of separating  from a direct lineup with Aldebaran, otherwise known as the star of Michael (and  there are so many people on this website suddenly writing about Archangel  Michael! Whats with that?) This star is also known as the Watcher of  The East. This placement is associated with eloquence, as well as high  honors awarded to those who take on heavy responsibilities and are aware of such  responsibilities. Hence, it's like Saturn's energies, and not many people are  qualified for this type of energy. Finally, check out the pyramid formation of  Jupiter (in the 10th house) per angles with Saturn in the third house, Mercury  in the 4th house, and Pluto and Mars in the 5th house. THIS  IS A SPECTACULAR FORMATION, and it seems to draw out a pyramid  almost perfectly!!!

Mercury = 9 degrees Sagitarrius and 48 minutes, and is in EXACT lineup with  Antares, otherwise known as the star of Archangel Oriel and the Watcher of the  West. This star is associated with honors and a love for the spirit of  adventure. Travel and seeking of knowledge is thus associated with it. Mercury  is also within 1/2 degree of a 180 degree lineup with Jupiter, and this favors  communications, travel, and acquired knowledge. Mercury and Jupiter are involved  in a direct mutual reception due to their sign placements, and this 180 degree  lineup (and being placed on two Royal Stars of Persia) is VERY,  VERY, RARE.

Venus = 2 degrees Sagitarrius 24 minutes, and is in its last favorable  position, separating from the star of Yed Prior at 2 degrees Sagitarrius 18  minutes. This star is associated with success in knowledge acquired, especially  in areas pertaining to spirituality, the occult, astrology, and religious-based  inspiration. The next few days will feature Venus entering the Crown of The  Scorpion (Dschubba Isidis), which seems to feature a stern and intense  Pluto-type of energy (i.e. the "analyst" at his/her best, or the "gangster" at  his/her worst). This may have a variety of effects with relationships of all  sorts (Venus) as 12/21/12 approaches.

Mars = 23 degrees Capricorn 49 minutes, and is in an EXACT lineup with the  star of Peacock (otherwise called Alpha Pavonis). This star is associated with a  love for vanity and appearance, and is associated with fame and honors. Mars  will definitly like this star.

Pluto = 8 degrees Capricorn 49 minutes, and is within 1 degree of a direct  lineup with the star of Facies. This is "the turd in the  punchbowl." Facies is associated with blindness and injuries to the  face and the limbs, especially if involved with war. There is leadership  potential, but the energies are usually defined as somewhat combative and  desires for taking risks may take place, according to what I read. Please not  that while Pluto is associated with organized crime, it also rules banks.  And they reportedly aren't doing too good at the moment.

8108881862?profile=original

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/wow-please-check-out-...

• Oh, I thought it might have been a joke but I had to ask. Yeah I remember that chart, sorry I guess I did see it. But I wouldn't know what to make of it even if I could read it.

• You can learn basic astrology from me free of charge on youtube. Type in "Free astrology with Malcolm" and go through the basics. I do an analysis of the horoscope of Jimi Hendrix at the end with what I preached. I spotted one error I made, calling a 60 degree angle a semi-sextile (which is 30 degrees. A sextile is 60 degrees).

Best, Malcolm

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 | SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you in this way. You are coming to a point in your consciousness evolution where you are beginning to realize that you are not so separate after all. Now,…
41 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Oneness & Divine Love By AA Zadkiel & Linda Robinson Greetings Beloved Ones, WE ARE Archangels Amethyst and Zadkiel, and we greet you with Love. Today, we wish to discuss Oneness and Divine Love. You are part of the vast, unlimited energy of…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"You're most welcome and it's also a fact that once Israel was created and became a more stable society, under the Kings, such as Solomon, the imperative for a monogamous norm, was relaxed for the King himself....;-)

It was thought that Kings…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, that's interesting, now I believe there's some spiritual reason why you are backing Israel in the conflict in Gaza, thank you"
3 hours ago
"Yes, something of the sort....But the real purpose behind the tribes getting lost, was to spread the genetics, far and wide, to other continents, such as Europe and Africa...Indeed, the Ethiopeans had such a group of jews, known as Beta Abraham and…"
3 hours ago
"I heard that 5 tribes are missing, have you heard about that?"
3 hours ago
"And yes, the creation of a group of genetically modified humans, was part of of the process which led to modern humanity, having ascension potential...

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o2Z7z_upyGE/UGOH-Wd-NHI/AAAAAAAABVU/KIUo..."
3 hours ago
"Wow Drekx, now that's surprising but I'm ok with that LOL thank you my friend"
3 hours ago
More…