Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Malcolm's Discussions (5,555)

Discussions Replied To (4221) Replies Latest Activity

"LUKE: expanding your consciousness includes trying to make a social impact for chang…"

Malcolm replied yesterday to The Trump Apocalypse Has Begun! (lol) Trump Inaugural Address Focuses On ‘We,’ Leaves Himself Out Of Speech Almost Entirely-Eviscerates Obummers DC

15 5 hours ago
Reply by Stick

"So you are saying that you know more about me than I do???? nar·cis·sism   (när′sĭ-s…"

Malcolm replied yesterday to THE NEW WORLD ORDER STRIKES BACK-Trump Assistant Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt; C.D.C. Tests Positive For Traces Of Polonium In Stones Blood; Polonium Is A Poison Used By MI6 And The KGB.

10 18 hours ago
Reply by Luke

"HERE'S LUKE'S RECOMMENDATION ON HOW TO MAKE A BETTER WORLD: "

Malcolm replied yesterday to The Trump Apocalypse Has Begun! (lol) Trump Inaugural Address Focuses On ‘We,’ Leaves Himself Out Of Speech Almost Entirely-Eviscerates Obummers DC

15 5 hours ago
Reply by Stick

"JASON: one reason and event really matters. 9/11. It made the Bush creation The Carl…"

Malcolm replied yesterday to What are the odds two Bushes both get rushed to the hospital in one day?

9 yesterday
Reply by Malcolm

"PET ROCK: I can't believe these regular people who wish death on another based on th…"

Malcolm replied yesterday to THE NEW WORLD ORDER STRIKES BACK-Trump Assistant Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt; C.D.C. Tests Positive For Traces Of Polonium In Stones Blood; Polonium Is A Poison Used By MI6 And The KGB.

10 18 hours ago
Reply by Luke

"HEY LUKE: why don't you send this video to the C.I.A. as evidence of Trump's associa…"

15 5 hours ago
Reply by Stick

"This is clearly a message to Trump. Roger Stone has been Trump's friend for 40 years…"

Malcolm replied on Friday to THE NEW WORLD ORDER STRIKES BACK-Trump Assistant Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt; C.D.C. Tests Positive For Traces Of Polonium In Stones Blood; Polonium Is A Poison Used By MI6 And The KGB.

10 18 hours ago
Reply by Luke

"PET ROCK: you know what is funny?? These idiots are still trying to cheat Trump out…"

Malcolm replied Jan 13 to GEORGE SOROS LOST $1 BILLION DOLLARS SPECULATING THAT TRUMP COULDN'T WIN (wear a vest, Donald).

11 Jan 15
Reply by Luke

"LUKE: the awakening pertains to the fact that many people now realize that they've b…"

Malcolm replied Jan 12 to BASIC ASTROLOGY ANALYSIS: Full Moon of January 12, 2017 Forms a Tight "Grand Cross" With Jupiter Opposition Uranus. THE AWAKENING CONTINUES.

3 Jan 12
Reply by Luke

"KRISHNA: the Ft. Lauderdale shooting was a C.I.A. response to local government wanti…"

Malcolm replied Jan 11 to BUSTED! Fake Ft Lauderdale Airport Shooting Crisis Actors EXPOSED!!- W/VID

4 Jan 11
Reply by Malcolm

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

Galactics -A close friendly Encounter With lightships!

Posted by STAR* on November 16, 2016 at 9:30pm 1 Comment

I hope you guys can make it out well on the video just as i did when i was watching it live ;)  There was 2 of them but my camera could only manage to pick up the 1,…

Continue

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DESIRE!

Posted by STAR* on November 12, 2016 at 3:25pm 0 Comments

To know more about YOUR own soul plan, spiritual…

Continue

Are We All Extraterrestrials?

Posted by Panacea 8 on September 2, 2016 at 12:06pm 10 Comments

cosmic alien invasion

By: Rene Descartes

We are in this physical world, but we are not from this world.

It is important to understand that there is an…

Continue

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship