Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Malcolm's Discussions (5,680)

Discussions Replied To (4293) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree. I once had to help save the life of a pedophile who tried to kill himself,…"

Malcolm replied Jun 16 to CNN AGREES THAT D.C. SHOOTER "wasn't evil, he was just tired of current politics." IF THIS WERE DEMOCRATS THAT GOT SHOT, ALL HELL WOULD HAVE BROKEN LOOSE ON CNN, THE NEW YORK TIMES, MSNBC, etc.

3 Jun 16
Reply by Malcolm

"The truth hurts. "

Malcolm replied Jun 14 to CNN AGREES THAT D.C. SHOOTER "wasn't evil, he was just tired of current politics." IF THIS WERE DEMOCRATS THAT GOT SHOT, ALL HELL WOULD HAVE BROKEN LOOSE ON CNN, THE NEW YORK TIMES, MSNBC, etc.

3 Jun 16
Reply by Malcolm

"HERE'S SHARIA LAW FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW. "

Malcolm replied Jun 14 to HERE'S PROOF LONDON MAYOR SADIQ KHAN IS A COMPLETE IDIOT.

2 Jun 14
Reply by Malcolm

"HEY MICHAEL: "

Malcolm replied Jun 14 to ACT for America to Stage Marches Against ‘Sharia Law’ Nationwide

40 Jun 18
Reply by Michael

"06/13/17- Shooting In D.C. - More "Trump Hate." LMAO "

Malcolm replied Jun 14 to ACT for America to Stage Marches Against ‘Sharia Law’ Nationwide

40 Jun 18
Reply by Michael

"HEY LUKE: I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT. The problem is that I live in quiet northern New Me…"

Malcolm replied Jun 5 to ALEX JONES OFFERING $10,000 TO THE FIRST PERSON INTERRUPTING LIVE MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND SAYING "mainstream media is fake news -Infowars.com" OR "mainstream media is terrorist news -Infowars.com."

9 Jun 7
Reply by Acute Observer

"ACUTE OBSERVER: I live in New Mexico now. The only thing Russian that I like to be a…"

Malcolm replied Jun 5 to ALEX JONES OFFERING $10,000 TO THE FIRST PERSON INTERRUPTING LIVE MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND SAYING "mainstream media is fake news -Infowars.com" OR "mainstream media is terrorist news -Infowars.com."

9 Jun 7
Reply by Acute Observer

"Bill Meridian is a great guy. He is a Taurus, and in the 1980's he was recommending…"

Malcolm replied Jun 3 to A BIG FIRST FOR ASTROLOGY. Astrologer Wins "Stockmarket Timer Of The Year" For 2016 By "Timers Digest." This Is A Prestigious Award; This Journal Carefully Monitors Market Analysts For Performance.

2 Jun 3
Reply by Malcolm

"ACUTE OBSERVER: unless you studied or ever worked with statistics, my posted Ashtar…"

Malcolm replied May 21 to INCREDIBLE! French Statistician Michel Gauquelin Proved Statistical Viability Of Mars With Horoscopes Of French Sports Champions, And The French Media Shuts Him Down (SOUND FAMILIAR??)

4 May 21
Reply by Malcolm

"ACUTE OBSERVER: here's an article by a psychology professor confirming Gauquelin's w…"

Malcolm replied May 20 to INCREDIBLE! French Statistician Michel Gauquelin Proved Statistical Viability Of Mars With Horoscopes Of French Sports Champions, And The French Media Shuts Him Down (SOUND FAMILIAR??)

4 May 21
Reply by Malcolm

RSS

Latest Activity

Pet Rock posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'People!!! The Village People Are Now 6!!!!!! Cern Has Opened Demonic Portals'
"yeah luke my comment on your blog may have morphed and the pic-this is really awsome"
4 hours ago
steve commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Luisa Vasconcellos's blog post The conference held by ALKESH and SYRIAT in Gyor (Hungary) – April 5, 2014
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion AREA 51 Former Security Guard Provides Detailed Report
7 hours ago
Andromedan Antares replied to the discussion 'To Luke Stick and Drekx Omega'
"hehe thanks ara. Perhaps it was a call to arms. but together lol"
15 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion

AREA 51 Former Security Guard Provides Detailed Report

Weird stuff happened and the guy spoke about things that seemed to lend credence to his claims.…See More
17 hours ago
James McConnell posted a discussion
19 hours ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected'
"~Excellent find, brother Luke. One thing is absolutely clear, & it has little to do with which…"
21 hours ago
Ara replied to the discussion 'To Luke Stick and Drekx Omega'
"all strong man ended up on the same page ... fantastic ... ;))"
23 hours ago
Ara replied to the discussion 'Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected'
"sounds like 'broken telephone' or 'chinese whisper' effect ... ;)) between the…"
23 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
23 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship