Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

HOLY JESUS : AMBASSADOR OF THE INNER EARTH KINGDOM OF AGARTHA TO SPEAK PUBLICLY IN NEW YORK...SURFACE RESIDENTS LET US HAVE YOUR VIEWS

AMBASSADOR OF THE INNER EARTH KINGDOM OF AGARTHA TO SPEAK PUBLICLY IN NEW YORK

- FOR IMMEDIATE PUBLIC RELEASE -

AMBASSADOR OF THE INNER EARTH KINGDOM OF AGARTHA TO SPEAK PUBLICLY IN NEW YORK , UNITED STATES OF AMERICA in 2017. GARDEN CITY, NEW YORK – U.S.A. (02/11/2017) – Official Ambassador of Agartha, TAMARINDA MAASSEN to speak publicly at the "AGARTHA TO HUMANITY WORLD SYMPOSIUM“- Where the Worlds Will Meet - in Garden City, New York.

"Tamarinda Maassen - Knight of the Order of the Knights of War Agartha and Ambassador Agartha; Master of Elderly Schools of Wisdom ". The Woman - The Knight also teaches solomonry in a school of initiation. From where she knows it is a total mystery: they only initiated men. Even ethnographic materials capture indirectly the existence and practices of solomonaries, and the existence of a "Solomon Book" is almost mythical: no one has ever claimed to have an authentic copy.

Here is a unique opportunity to hear a real ambassador for agartha, do not miss it, watch the video check the dates and book your entry.

Views: 776

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She speaks Romanian

Other world global network announced this. Is happening August 2017

Tamarinda Maassen  interview part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcrngJDGZKA

Tamarinda Maassen  interview part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK991uwPvUo

Tamarinda Maassen  interview part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV-YyR8P_KQ

What is worrying here is that she looks middle age yet I thought Agarthans could stay looking young without ageing...keep to a young age like 18.

The Telosians under Mt Shasta remain looking young all their life and same with the Agarthans

....and I as an simple Earth-being, keep getting asked for ID when I buy frickin' ciggarettes, and I'm over 40 years old already....

I'll give you my view WHEN she has made that speech.

My guess is that she never will, and this post will go, like all other posts you've made so far, quietly  into nothingness.

if @nonymous had any righteous honour left in their miserable bodies, they'd take ACC down immediately!

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Barack Hussein Obama is a Puppet of the Dark Cabal and NOTHING MORE....He Does Not Serve Within the GFL nor Planetary Hierarchy'
"As I write this, Barry has just been wheeled-out, to make a 'virtual townhall' commentary…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Barack Hussein Obama is a Puppet of the Dark Cabal and NOTHING MORE....He Does Not Serve Within the GFL nor Planetary Hierarchy'
"Back in 2012 I gave warnings that were ignored by several of Obama's fans on…"
4 hours ago
"FUTURE PROVES PAST: 2020 OBAMAGATE COMING TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU>>>"
4 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'THE PATRIOTS LAID THE TRAP, (DS) TOOK THE BAIT, UNITY IS GROWING (VIDEO)'
"Lol, it's all part of the Grand Show, to wake humanity up!"
5 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Message of Calming To American Voters and The US Republic'
"US Senate hearing into operation "Crossfire Hurricane" is now in process....KEEP…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'OFF-GRID ‘HEMP HOUSE’ MADE ALMOST ENTIRELY FROM HEMP AND SOLAR PANELS...LOOKS COOL'
"Wakey, wakey, Pet...!! You're on [for answers..!!] ;-)"
9 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship