I had a dream that the Illuminati stormed my mother's house while I was visiting her and said I had to do something for them or they would arrest me and do things with me.

The things they wanted me to do was something that was quite impossible and too little time for it.

The first task was "Go into that street and then you see a yellow thing in the garage of this and this house number. There you find the next information of next task". When I came to that garage there was NOT what they said would be there and there was only one hour to complete the whole task, so it was like they wanted me to fail on purpose in order to be allowed to capture me or something.

I was not really afraid in the dream. It was more like I was thinking tactical in order to try to escape.

I know dreams has a strong connection to the awakened 3d world. Do you think I have to be afraid of this dream?

Much love to you all

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Stop, you have no need to be afraid. Your mind or should I say Minds have been trying to put together a puzzle you've been trying to figure out. Every time you get close or think you found what your looking for you discover there's more. The Illuminati "lol" in your dream represent your own demons" not theirs or them. anyway. listen to this song closely.

Don't ever ask anyone if you "should" be afraid because you hold the light. Well darkness to but you choose what to embrace.

So,,,, if someone on this blog tells you that "yes" you should be afraid. What are you gonna do, be afraid. NO, Feel strong, intelligent,Love.... feel genius, sexy,smart compassion or whatever but not fear. Acknowledge them dream, examine it if you want .Let it go. ..........You hold the power.

• Peace,

By any other name, still a rose, etc

• Chase them back. They will disappear in an instant. I remember I had a dream wherein the supposed to be most fearsome creature suddenly appeared in front of me. It looked like a saber tooth tiger with a glowing yellow skin. Someone mentioned to beware that animal. Since it appeared in front of me, I tried to grab it telling the animal that it doesn't scare me. It disappeared in an instant after I attempted to grab it. Had I ran away from it, I'm sure that it will chase me to no end with me waking up in fear. Luckily I don't have fear anymore so even that fearsome creature is no match for me.
  • Nick: The CIA is illuminati. A part of illuminati. But, dont worry. If we have much light they cant harm us. 8113917687?profile=originalI like this diagram, it reminds me that i have to stay on Green,blue or violet..
    • Good stuff!

God is the Alpha and the Omega so to God shall you turn and with God is ultimate security.

The clear light seems to be getting filtered heavily at present. Let us let go of dross.

God is the supreme authority, do not forget that. All beings answer to God, willingly or unwillingly.

The best you can do Nick is raise your vibration to one of total resonance with God-nature which I explained in the thread I sent you. Believe me, this method works. All monotheistic world religions and spiritual practices tend to follow that very pattern. They all lost the truth of it and so they diverged. The more you put into it the faster all your dross is removed.

Of course the dross of the present will fly away and come back as it pleases. It's your shadow you have to look out for. Or not, because with God is the ultimate security. Light upon light, overcomes any darkness, any light. Look for the clear light in everything - it's in every evil, in every good. Always seeing, always shining.

• Why not try to sleep on it. No, you dont have to be afraid of the illuminati. They will not come to you as in this dream you have if you aren`t afraid of them. One good example: David Icke. Dont worry !
  • Dearest Nick, I read your message and see two clues that may be the key to achieving a much cleaner & clearer mind & heart, which in turn can help your soul self.

We are always being reminded to be very careful with our thoughts & the words we use, as thoughts & words are energy. They create our reality.... 

One key I was advised to try is quite simple... Really become aware of the choice of words we use in our daily life.

How many times do you use the words.....think, afraid & know...and can you consciously try to spend just one day without using them? 

Namaste 0:-D

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f3xBpS24o"
4 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A remix of the Rodney Franklin classic, from 1980..."The Groove." 👏🏻🌞
The Groove (Remastered) ·
FTG Presents The Vaults Vol.4, ℗ 2017 Sony Music Entertainment UK, Released on: 2017-04-07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f3xBpS24o"
12 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
6 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0