As you might have heard, Muammar Gadaffi has finally been killed. What are your thoughts?

I think he was a dark lord like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, George Bush and so on who has finally fallen. What do you think?

Much love to y'all 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You live by the sword, you die by the sword. That's what happened to Gaddafi. And I'm with you April, we have moral responsibilities in life. If we see someone who is hurting others, it is our responsibility to do something. Sure it's good to be objective and say, well maybe that is karma and I shouldn't get involved, and sure, that might be the case, sometimes. Or, maybe, part of the karma was for you to DO SOMETHING and you failed! People don't stop to think about that one.

Well I tell you one thing, if I was on the street, and I saw a woman getting raped by a man, you can bet I would step in and do something. I don't know how people can live with themselves knowing that they didn't. And sure, we shouldn't judge people, but we should wisely judge actions which goes against God and life.

As for Gaddafi, the man said himself in his own words, he will show no mercy to those who oppose him, and issued direct orders to starve cities like Misrata for going against him. And that was just one of his crimes against humanity. The man was heartless, no two ways about it, and is similar to Hitler in the sense of, he was great to those who supported him, completely ruthless to those who opposed him.

• John , I´m quite sure that he knew who opposed him.

The invation of Libya were planned for many years and Gaddafi knew it of course.

When he discovered CIA agents on the streets , he had to act.

• MI6, French, Dutch, Qatari, etc.
    • John,

The reports that I've read indicate that the Libyan security and military services were putting down the insurrection with the least use of force possible under the circumstances, and that a lot of the news reports were deliberately exaggerated to justify foreign intrusion into Libya.

The crimes that NATO is committing in Afghanistan and elsewhere dwarf what was happening in Libya before they got involved. NATO caused a lot more death, injury and destruction than if they'd stayed out of it.

• No you are right, it isn't fair to judge those that we don't know in the 3D, but sometimes in life there will come a time when we have to. It all depends on the situation, and to say that we shouldn't judge those that have turned against those, who are trying to live everyday lives in the 3D, is something we really have to think about.

Do we really want killers, murders, rappers, exct, to feel the Humanity of peace and love, when they have hurt so many victims in the world already, or do we want to see justice for those who are living from there own moral values in life, and trying to stay out of trouble, the best they know how to.

If we aren't doing anything wrong in the 3D, and this just from my take on it. Then we shouldn't be paranoid when subjects of the Law comes up in the 3D. We shouldn't have to get all dramatic about it, and say No No No, to the Law System, that is trying to help put those behind bars, that need to be put there. We should be able to talk about these things with a level head, and open mind, that there are those who will come to this site here, and will be able to talk about there everyday jobs. No matter what kind of Job it is, it is a Job.

When we are comfortable with ourselves, and know that we aren't committing a crime in the 3D, then we know there are those out there, who are doing something to protect the victims in this world.

That includes Banks, Security Guards, and yes that to is a tough job. When we approach these things with a level kind of mind, we get positive results. When we go into a bank to protest, or take a Close a Bank, just because they have set up a different system, then we are going to get negative feed back.

Most Banks, are there to help us. Even when we think that it will be hard to close a Bank Account, there is always someone there, that will tell us if we are able to close the account or not. When we go in to a Bank thinking, lets protest to shut this Bank down, and get the customers of the Bank in on this, Then the Bank will call the police.

Going off topic on that one there.

Gaddafi, did horrible things, even though had a few good intentions on his mind, and a vision to save parts of Africa, he did do bad things.

No, IF someone was getting robbed on the streets, I to would have to say something, or let someone know if there was help around, the area. I couldn't live with myself, if I had did nothing at all, and could of.

Wisconsin is a lot different then your bigger cities or States out there, but yeah if there was the help around the area, then yes you should do something about it.

We would learn for ourselves later, I think, as to why we didn't call for that help when we could of. Who knows.

There is a difference though, in judging someone, just because we don't talk with them. Then to judge someone who has committed a crime or is hurting someone. 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• On and for the record...I know only that which I have seen with my own eyes and have experienced in the vehicle called "self" Everything else, beyond that, to me, is simply assumption, presumption and conjecture; the folly of judgmental fools of which I was once and am no longer. Only we can judge ourselves and no other...The EGO judges where it was de-sined to. The truth can be found within our own "collective" consciousness that is part of the collective all. As within, so without, as without, so within. This is a mental universe where the ego is stuck firmly in the physical and the true war is that waged between subjective and objective realities. To find fault in another is to find the fault of self. Keep that one churning and keep spinning...your choice!...simple...much love Kate
    • There comes a time in someones life, where they have to make judgments on things. It has to do with self respect for yourself. If you were to go and make friends with someone that had robbed a bank, or had did other things that didn't feel right to you. Then you have to make a choice, whether or not to turn that person over, or let them go, and get it away with it. Life isn't always cut and dry like that. There are always going to be moments in your life, where you are going to have to decide what is best for you, and what is best for the 3D environment. You can't always just stand by, and say ohhh  look there is someone that is killing somebody in the 3D, but he is on here talking about Spiritual things, so there for he is a good person, he or she for that matter. 

No matter how many times you think that we could all be One with each other, or that we are here to protect those we love, sometimes it is a hard choice to make, when we know there is something going on, more then what meets the eye.

If Gadaffi was murdering people, then he should of gotten something from the Court system, he may not of had deserved to die like he did, but he was killing for 42 years of his life, and got away with it, for this long. 

Tell someone now, who have had victims passed on, who were killed by this man, that this guy didn't deserve to be put away, or locked up somewhere. 

Really start to think about this, and where the moral and values are in all of this. That is where we have to start to think for ourselves, and wonder where we stand on things in the 3D.

If you are the kind of person, that can easily turn your eyes away from someone, that is killing out there, or even doing small crimes, that can damage a persons life, then you have to wonder what kind of person you are, for letting this happen.

Nothing is simple, everything isn't in black and white either, and there are times when someone has to defend themselves. There are always two ways to look at things, and if there is a judge in the 3D, that can do a job like this, and decide who is right, and who was wrong, then I say they are just doing there job, and shut up about it, because it isn't it you who is doing the crime.

Let them do there job in the 3D, that goes with Law Enforcement as well. Let them be, and let them do what they have to do, to protect those, that could be in harms way in the 3D.

IF you can honestly say this man was perfect, and didn't deserve any kind of punishment in the 3D, even if what had happened to him was harsh. Then yeah, I would look over and wonder where the morals and values are coming from this. 

Sure we can all learn something from this man Gadaffi who was killing people for 42 years, but can we really say, that it was right for him to take lives from others that were living. 

Seriously, i wonder at times why there are so many that would defend something like this, or make fun of someone who was working in Law Enforcement. 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Yes April Nite. Bro Gadhafi was so far along with his vision of a united states of africa with a common language to connect to whole continent free health care, free education, a continental transportation system (like our highways & railroads). United States, Britain & others "befriended" him (united snakes of ameriKKKa); he made a fatal mistake & was lulled to sleep (like the Native Americans); he trusted them a little too much; he got rid of his weapons of "mass destruction" & was at peace w/ all his neighbors ;there were many protests this year (recently) where millions turned out in many cities in Libya; never had any media coverage. There were no homeless; every Libya had a home as a human right; when declined our offer to accept American dollar bills, that sealed his doom. He had a vision of a continental currency, not backed by worthless paper bills, but backed by gold (debt-free). The "vampires", international bankers, blood-suckers of the poor could not stand losing control over the richest continent on the planet. Back in 1995 or 1996, after the historic Million Man March, called by the Honorable Min. Louis Farrakhan, where nearly 2 million Black men showed up on the call of responsibility, atonement, & reconciliation. Bro. Gadhafi offered 1 billion dollars to uplift & help rebuild our wasted communities. Our gov't. & powers that be would not let that happen. Just like the wicked step-mother & step-sisters of Cinderella. Much love & peace
    • Really?...since you were there to witness this or is that the TV/School Program.Someone else's words talking?...just curious...kate

p.s. a little something else for everyone....

The reader may have noticed  how the sorcerers' recapitulation, as the means to get past the Eagle to freedom, is very similar to the religious notion of giving full account of our lives to St. Peter before slipping through the pearly gates. The difference is that, in the non-religious model, the Universe does not demand penance, it merely demands account. To give a full account of our lives requires total awareness of them while we are still living (in religious terminology, repentance and atonement). Otherwise, if we enter into the totality of ourselves without the necessary preparation, the overwhelming pressure of all those disowned, unintegrated, unaccounted for moments will cause us to short-circuit, as awareness, and plummet back into "the matrix" for another go-round inside Blake's dark, satanic mill. In Socrates' famous phrase, "an unexamined life is not worth living," because it leads nowhere. Taken too literally, such a harsh judgment contains the seeds of elitism, however (as does Castaneda's work, for that matter, and any other spiritual, religious or occult doctrine we can mention).
  • Mr ED. Very beautifully put. I really appreciate everything on Monday; Bro. Gadhafi had to go for so many reasons below the surface that is not even being hinted at. He was not only a leader of Libya people; he was also a leader over a committee of 22 Islamic nations & was implementing a vision of an United States of Africa. 2nd in command is the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan. The minister has been really teaching the reality of the MotherWheel. He goes into detail how they go w/ him everywhere he goes & the power aboard those wheels back him & guides him. The story of Moses which is mentioned in both Bible & Holy Quran is one sign of what to expect in these last days. On the back of the 1dollar bill, you have a Egyptian Pyramid w/ the words in Latin "Novus Ordo Seclorum" (New World Order); United States is the modern-day Egypt. Take it or let it alone! We have taught to look back. When we should be looking around. If you go read bro Gadhafi's "Greenbook" (his mind & policies); he talks about the glorious destiny of Black people. The most despised & rejected. In this modern-day Egypt, you have a modern-day children of Israel (the Blackman & woman in America) w/ a concerted plan to eliminate the male & exalted the female 'slave'. God had hears in order to hear their cry & came in a vehicle that looked like a cloud by day & a pillar of fire by night. Pharoah would label this a "UFO" to try to demonize it. So God rose up 2; Moses & Aaron. Min. Farrakhan is to the Honorable Elijah Muhammad what Aaron was to Moses in the SCRIPT. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught that there was no "spook" mystery god floating around void of matter. He taught that God is a man. However, Supreme in knowledge, wisdom, understanding, & power; when Moses was sent to Pharoah after being slaves for 400 years in a strange land, the SCRIPT says "Let My people go".
    You have the book. You can hear Min. Farrakhan yourself on youtube & www.noi.org. Moses message started out, (nationalistic), just for the lost sheep then w/ "Aaron" becomes universal w/ an universal message. This was taught since 1930, about the "MotherWheel/ Plane & the 1500 baby planes that travel 9,000 mph in either direction, which so many movies have sprung up from introduction. www.Finalcall.com. (Independent news source not controlled by the Zionist). Much love & peace!!!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
1 hour ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
5 hours ago
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. Gonna go for a long walk and get some sun after this video. Gorgeous day here :) https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=99GVwG1qfQjHrs6B"
5 hours ago
"Thanks Drekx glad you enjoyed them. Ill post the others when I get the chance and good information you just provided there about Asket and her people. She's very beautiful indeed just like you said :) Timar and other areas in the DAL are definitely…"
6 hours ago
More…