As you might have heard, Muammar Gadaffi has finally been killed. What are your thoughts?

I think he was a dark lord like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, George Bush and so on who has finally fallen. What do you think?

Much love to y'all 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Bro, That was a really interesting. When you talk about Gafhafi, jh having a vision of United States of Africa. Does this mean that he was looking for a way to combine the country of Africa. I'm hoping a little more reference as to what that had meant is all. That part is interesting, even though he has passed on, and isn't a leader anymore, it is really interesting that he was seeing a Vision of United Africa. 

There have been times, when I had wondered what it would be like, if Africa was apart of United States. I know sounds weird, but just rambling thoughts, that would come through, every now and then.

Moses was one of the characters from the bible, that had interested me the most at times. He had such a way of relating messages. 

Thanks for sharing this, because it gives more insight on things, from other parts of the world on here. 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• WOW Mr.Ed standing O for you brother. You tell em.

1HK said "

You do the Hierarchy proud, and will be a fine ambassador of our human kindness when the time comes.

And you probably will and you make me proud to be your friend. 

Love and Light

• Hmm! Learned something new! Now its the eyes (physical eyes) that determine how evil a man is. The color of his eyes (darkie, dark one; dark lord??). How interesting? Sounds too familiar. If u check the freedom fighters of all the original/ indigenous people on the planet, & if u were to check for physical characteristics, we might find characteristics quite to the contrary. (I read where the "Indians" described their oppressors/colonizers as a pale man w/ a forked tongue & a bible. Very similiar to what I read from the aboriginals of Australia; South America, Hawaii, the Caribbeans, Alaska, Africa, & Asia if we could only find those w/ the 'testicular' fortitude to speak the truth to power: Character assassination precedes crucifixion. The Zeitgeist movie did a pretty good job of exposing the hidden hands behind the international banking system & media; they pimp most nations; whoever they can't prostitute, they make into a 'boogey man'; an extremist; anti-semite; hater; "dark lord" or what-not! That's a very consistent chess move to character assassinate them, & turn the masses against them; & use that as a predicate to assassinate/lynch them; (many times using their own people to carry out their dirty work)(divide & conquer). This is a very consistent science; military warfare at its finest. In the art of war, deception is critical; & the first casualty is war is TRUTH! Much love & peace!!!!
  • "The United Nations Security Council has voted unanimously to end NATO's no-fly zone over Libya, despite the country's calls for a delay.

The 15-member body voted on Thursday to end the no-fly zone, in place since March, from 11:59pm Libyan time (21:59 GMT) on October 31.

NATO, which carried out the airstrikes that played a key role in the downfall of Muammar Gaddafi, the former Libyan leader, is due to meet Friday in Brussels to formally declare an end to its seven-month-old air operations.

The meeting will also discuss new ways to help the National Transitional Council, which is now in control of Libya.

Al Jazeera’s Kristen Saloomey, reporting from the United Nations headquarters in New York, said a unanimous decision was not unexpected, but it came very quickly.

"Clearly there was a lot pressure in the council particularly coming from countries like Russia and China to wrap up the no-fly zone and NATO’s involvement in Libya," she said.

"The resolution that was adopted today ends the protection of civilians mandate and ends the no-fly zone and also emphasises a need for the establishment of an inclusive and representative government in Libya."

The decision comes a day after Libya's interim leader Mustafa Abdel Jalil urged NATO to continue its Libya campaign until the end of the year to prevent Gaddafi loyalists from leaving the country.

Trial for killers of Gaddafi

Ibrahim Dabbashi, Libya's deputy UN envoy, had earlier told a UNSC meeting on Wednesday that the transitional council may have to ask for an extension of the mandate.

Dabbashi said Libyans were "looking forward to terminating the no-fly zone" and the mandate to protect civilians, but cautioned that Libya's armed forces  were not yet ready to take on national security.

"We wish to ask you not to be hasty in adopting a resolution and we will inform you of the official decision of the NTC, which we hope will be done by the end of this month," Dabbashi told the meeting.

But many countries on the 15-member council wanted NATO to stick to its plan to end its Libya mission on October 31.

Vitaly Churkin, Russia's UN ambassador, said an extension past October 31 would be "unrealistic"."

Source - http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2011/10/2011102714245898...

• Its pretty interesting to keep hearing how Bro Gadhafi is referred to as a dictator, in contrast to a President (in a democracy). Look how "Christians" who have a bible, which is full of kings ( like David & Solomon), they all are talking about the KINGdom of God, not the demon cracy (oops! democracy) of God. I came out of home that was a loving dictatorship; whatever my parents said was the law; my sisters & I didn't try to get a majority census or accumulate enough wealth to manipulate or control how we were going to be raised. I also played lots of sports growing up; all my coaches were "dictators"; no elected coaches w/ have's & have not's. ( Ex. White House or mansion here, & slums/ ghettos right around the corner). Every military base operates the same way. Even w/ "Jesus" coming from the sky in these last days (some say 2012-2013) in a 'not clearly' (at least in scripture) identified flying object to crush to wicked rulers w/ "a sword dripping w/ blood making his enemies his footstool". That's a KINGdom. So why do we use "dictator" in such a slanderous way to describe bro Gadhafi?? Could it be to RE-COLONIZE Africa (& her resources)?? Who's next in line??
  • N-McCoy,

I was very glad to see it.

With NATO's track record the Security Council should have known that protecting civilians  would turn into regime change, to the detriment of many innocent people

In the future these types of resolutions need some type of quality control mechanism where the plug can be pulled if things get to far out of whack, as they obviously did with Libya. Like a 90 day renewal mechanism, or better yet, greater due diligence on the part of the council to see if it's even needed in the first place. Which in my opinion wasn't the case with Libya. Democracies like Northern Ireland, Israel and others, did and or do use torture, targeted killings and summary executions against unarmed civilians. It's an unethical double standard to enact resolutions against non democratic governments, and ignore the same practice by democracies.

3,000 civilians die a year in NATO's unnecessary war in Afghanistan, and have for 10 years, every year. It's pure hypocrisy to pass resolutions against Libya, when NATO is doing the same thing 10 fold over just in Afghanistan, not to mention all of their other criminality. Which unlike Libya, aren't even domestic security issues. Narcotics cultivation and prison torture are rampant in Afghanistan, NATO's criminality is plain for all to see.

There are legitimate grievances in the middle east, but those exist  everywhere. NATO was and is fueling violence in the middle east as part of their  regime change efforts, in violation of international law and the UN Charter,  prohibiting armed intrusion into other nations affairs with guns, money, and  operative support. Which is exactly what NATO is doing.

This should be investigated by the International Criminal Court for  censorship and or prosecution against the offending states and players. So that  we can get a handle on the war mongers, and shut down their illicit behavior. So  that the purported ET quarantine of our planet to prevent the export of  hostilities into space can be lifted. And we can import medical and industrial  technology, including star ships, for a better future. And we can finally  disembark from our cosmic shores to travel the universe and beyond in freedom and  dignity.

• You're both living in a dream world if you think "their" courts" even "international" ones have any bearing on what really goes on or if the real criminals would get taken to task; they don't. Hmm?...let me see..last time I checked the three city states that ran things are 1. Vatican City State = mind control religion and master of the other two states with City of London State being the money/admiralty courts system and District of Columbia state being the military/force center. Now, with the Vatican saying on Monday Oct 24th 2011 that THEY want to set up and run a central world bank to "make sure" no more crises occurs( eyes roll here), why do you suppose Gadhaffi "had to go"? Besides, now that Libya is thoroughly trashed, who needs a UN mandate anymore? "British drafted" resolution? Yeah, that'll be good for the Libyan people...the invader writes/rites the rules?....Listen, the sooner people stop flowing any energy at all to these corrupt governments(control mind) thinking that they "matter", the sooner we can get on with real living vs slavery. Let's play spot the ego shall we?...can anyone tell me when a/any war is necessary? Trick question, so be careful bubba....much love, kate
      • Katie,

I created the term first minister when I was working on the Northern Ireland peace process, and met with people who held or hold those positions.

You don't know who I am, and may never know, and quite frankly, I really don't care, because all that I care about is being effective. The people running this planet, including kings, queens, presidents and prime ministers, generals, admirals, agency and department directors and secretaries do, and that's all that matters.

I don't work for a government, I couldn't do the type of work that I do if I did. I'm successfully self employed, nobody is paying me, it's all volunteer work. It doesn't work for everyone, but it does for me.

You're repeating standard think tank psyop disinfo in a blame shifting exercise, because from the sounds of it, you don't understand the way that the world works, I do. Because I've been doing this type of work from the inside with the people on the control levers. I've learned over decades of hard earned experience what works and what doesn't. It's not a monolith of Bilderbergers or other conspiracy theories about banker cabals. It's factionalized, that's the way that the world really works. And it goes far beyond what you mentioned, power isn't that concentrated. When you learn to use it effectively, is when you develop working relationships with others that have it, and develop the ability to set and achieve goals.

I'm a globalist, but I'm not in it for the money, and I'm not dark cabal, I'm a christian humanist, that's where my values lie.

I tried to explain to you about the voter component of the geopolitical equation, and you didn't want to listen, so I don't know how much more I can provide you, if you don't want to deal with the basics. You're not alone, a lot of people want to live in escapism fantasy, rather than deal with reality.

• As with everything, I put this firmly in the mirror to get a proper look. When I speak, I speak in reference to the all, not the one..much truth in the Kybalion and universal laws if one cares to stand under them as agreed to by all...call it the game structure...I, like you, am a volunteer/servant to the all, not the "fictionalized/dualities" that has rightly buggered this world and has for millennium. I simply choose not to debate, merely observe. Egos need defending and creates the duality that truly separates us from the "one". If one cannot govern their own mineds and hearts, they are incapable to select those that shall for them. such is the nature of free will choice. You have also no idea who I am either and what I have been doing with many others to bring down the veils of the illusion so firmly wrought upon mankind to the point of sleepy oblivion where they care more about getting a ten dollar toaster at Wall-mart and kill people during the stampedes. This is what the "governments" of this world created, not I and I will choose to be the master of my own determinism in perfected anarchy. I would surmise that what has never worked in the past and being reinforced in the now is sheer and utter lunacy/insanity. Trying to fix the same problem with the same configurations is proof enough of that for me. Problem-reaction-solution is the SOP for globalists and cabals alike but I will hazard to say that you won't see that and spiffle off about my sense of "fantasy" choosing the 180 degree position from yours. Last time I checked, my mirror was what needed fixed, no-one else's....may I suggest a trip to the mirror and start asking self some really hard questions about self? The hardest thing any of us will ever face is the raging evil within ourselves and the perpetuation of this ego-virus game called "earth". And, you're right, the power most certainly isn't concentrated at all...it is equally divided amongst Gaia's 7 billion neurons called humanity as is the equal share of responsibilty of the mess we're in. The problem is, as I see it, is the ego-centrical aspect of the very few HQ'd in Rome and a few other places to see fit that man remains the slave to serve them in this recurring "groundhog day" movie...I have a feeling that you puff on a pipe on occasion so....how's about you put that in it for a while and see how that smokes for ya?....my values rest in every man woman and child on this earth....blame shifting?...sorry, I picked me as my first target and moved on from there.....much love and actually, i do care who you are, katie

p.s. Belfast born btw...no coincidences, all things for a reason

• Katie,

I don't post my picture or name for privacy and security reasons.

One of my projects is developing Northern Ireland into a principality. Northern Ireland has a permanent seat on the UN Security Council by name in the UN Charter as part of the UK. With the advent of a functional NI government, the council now has six governments, the British and NI being two separate though related governments. My thoughts are to move the UN to NI from NY. Where it will be on neutral territory without the conflicts of interest that it currently suffers from.

The industrial revolution that began in the mid 1800s lead to an exponential growth in population, and in most places, an improving standard of living. The studies that I've looked at indicate that the planet's population is going to level off at around 10 billion people this century, assuming that medical technology provides life extension. Without it the population is projected to peak and  then decline.

This century should see the eradication of poverty and pollution on our planet using off the shelf and in development indigenous technology as the population stabilizes, without an infusion of off planet technology. Off planet technology purportedly allows materials production from energy, rather than natural resources as feed stock. Which should allow the mass production of new municipalities for the elimination of poverty and pollution faster than if it is done with conventional terrestrial technology. And can also dematerialize matter for efficient waste management. My assumption is that it's also weaponizable in a manner that makes nukes look like kitchen matches. So it needs to managed in a responsible manner.

I've been offered on again, off again transportation arrangements for a ship to be brought to a clandestine location to pick me up and bring me up to the big ships to talk with the ETs about these matters. If you've read any of the discourse between Drekx and I, you can see that there's a divergence of views as to what our civilization's future should consist of.

At this point I've located a suitable rendezvous location, and obtained the requested GPS coordinates for it. After I received the offer I was in an altercation with what appears to have been a hostile ET predator or possibly a weapons probe, I never saw the shooter, that resulted in a beam weapon injury to my face and upper jaw, I've got a permanent 1 inch diameter 1/4 deep entry wound scar below my left check bone from it. An inch or two higher and it would have been an eye socket, and I'd probably be blind in one eye now.

So this required additional security preparations for developing as a contactee. Such as pistol permits in four states with extensive reciprocity, weapons training, and back up from people capable of providing it if it's needed. The LZ is quite remote and difficult to get to, and there's no cell phone or mobile broadband service there, which leaves satellite and surplus military communications equipment, augmented by a color coded flare/smoke cartridge signal pistol system of the type shown on my home page. I'm planning to get back up to the LZ with communications equipment to do some testing.

The storms are starting early out west this year, with up to or over two feet of snow in some places, so I'll have to access the avalanche factor as part of the trip planning.

I've been in the room at Stormont with the three big seats.

If you left click, hold and drag on the three diagonal bars on the lower right hand corner of the post window frame, you can lengthen or shorten the window to read and spell check your entire post.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
7 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
7 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"amazing, thank you friend!"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
8 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
8 hours ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
8 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
8 hours ago
More…