I and many other anti-government / new world order fighters are being banned or slice from groups/ fb groups and websites for trying to share information and opinions which teach a different story to what they say. Conspiracy Theories or do they just take a dislike to us? one thing for sure they don't support/allow freedom of speech. 

I'm just wanting to express concern on the occupy movement of the people following these pages and groups who are planning on taking down the government and most concerning the police force and controlment around it.

:Possible hidden agenda of government is getting people so wound up thinking this and wanting/planning on taking the government down. and that is exactly what the government wants. they want people to try to take them down. what people don't think thru is the police and controlment which protects on a mass scale keeping the idiots of the world in tac. they're gonna let the people take down controlment without careful planning because without that strong controlment force all the idiots will start causing chaos. killing robbing etc.

Once they think the people have had enough they will come back in and be the hero's for the survives that will be left and by then they will obey to anything to keep the peace to keep them safe. and then the hidden agenda will be successful and HELLO NEW WORLD ORDER. they are using the people who are against them to get what they want and do they're dirty work. and once numbers have been cut down and them being back in control all the survives who took down the government/police force in the first place will be shame as the bad people who cause the chaos in the first place. 

All i and others want is to talk some sense into anyone who is thinking about this. if we are to take down any kind of controlment in the future we have to be prepared for idiots taking advantage of the situation. we need a mount of controlment when we still have people in this world who would harm others. if we are ever truly going to gain our own freedom we need to live in the real world and see each reality as it is. anyone who does live in the real world are probably very aware nothing is changing for the better on a peaceful scale yet? and there's many people still committing crimes and hate all over the world.  

WE NEED TO STOP LIVING IN THE FUTURE OF WHAT WE THINK IT WILL BE and START LIVING IN THE PRESENT AND BE A PART OF EVERYTHING WHICH IS GOING ON. if you wish to be part of change for the better good. what you do is entirely up to you. but please don't give up or in to fantasy or illusion and thank you for reading and lots of love and the best to everyone. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hannah, one thing I've noticed about the elite/controllers is that they only worry about people who can be controlled: i.e. people who fall prey to their own fears & superstitions and therefore are automatically handing some degree of vulnerability to the vultures.  It's simply their job to pick at us until we learn how to not be controlled by them.  Some or many of them are quite serious about their beliefs, many people are simply immune to this simple truth.  I've also found they truly look at the world through different eyes.   By the way, the people who really want change will not see the "gov't" as anything more than a tool, nonthreatening.  There's also some nagging suspicion that they wouldn't mind seeing things change either, at least this is my suspicion.  I think they despise our compliance.

• well if i was the government i would feel NO threat by the bunch of crazies on here. if anything they seem to be controlled by outside forces maybe even working with them. e.g following others a.k.a channellers and so call light being who say really stupid and outrageous stuff. crazy stuff only an idiot could take on board. 

anyway the way i feel what will be will be. no idea what will be. but i doubt anyone on here has the answer. that's for sure.

but one thing i know for sure this site and many alike is just full of too much egoist, arrogance, ignorance, fantasy, and hypocritical ... people who make no sense. you just fight to continue on your illusion with the help of others by feeding off each other. then when someone comes along with common sense to this utter bull poo or a opinion which works against your understanding you lot turn (love and light goes right out the window) and you make more bull poo to protect the old bull poo. and you guys reckon your a threat. maybe to other people's sanity that's about it. i feel sorry for anyone new getting into this whole thing. 

• Whimpers, that is all I am hearing. Stand up. If you allow yourself to be a slave, you are a slave. When you stand you will be whipped. When everyone else stands you will be killed. When nobody sits down and every one stands they loose. These bags of flesh are not what we are, do not fear death and it will not have dominion. Stand, and fight if you must, but do not sit down, not know not ever.
  • ...going without governments overnight, is not possible to do.... this is a silly notion,  if there was ever anyone that suggested it...

.... but the question is, "can u imagine a world without governments/politics??".... how far can your mind go???

nobody in their right mind says that we must bring down the governments from one day to the next... 

what Hannah says above is very well know...and its common sense.. u dont have to be a rocket scientist for to realize it... in fact, she didnt even have to mention it, and make it a thread... its like.... the obvious!!!

..but of course, common sense might not be very common at all, now-a-days...

• Stop using caps first, and no they are not trying to stop the share of information, because if it was this way, this and many other sites would have been shut down and several persons silenced.

• STOP????? NO I SHALL TYPE HOW I SEE FIT. 

and i see you haven't understood the point i was trying to make. but each to their own. i'm not trying to tell people what to believe i giving a possibility of what might occur. noone knows for sure what's really happening NO ONE! but for the few who are talking of getting rid of the police force if they do succeed"in a common sense way of thinking" that would bring utter chaos. 

one thing for sure if this big conspiracy about the government is true this sites and other''s alike would be no threat. you 're not gonna beat them while living in lala land.... its needs people with at least some intelligence and common sense which 97% give or take the people on this site do not appear to show.    

• alex jones is one of the ones helping to create this, drake too.  where people get angry attack their govt's then they are imprisoned.

• Chill!  The Government will implode upon itself as more and more of us pull away aware of what they are thinking/doing/saying without anyone having to risk anything to "bring them down".   I love a good plan when it is going together!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
4 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
4 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
5 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
6 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.....No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
13 hours ago
More…