Has anyone else been feeling completely incapable of forming relationships on any level at all in normal 3D life? In the last few years, I have found myself completely unable to relate to people beyond a quite superficial level; and it's starting to be somewhat of concern. Is this related to the ascention process and rising levels of consciousness perhaps? I find it increasingly frustrating not being able to talk about things that I feel to be completely normal, such as alien life, reincarnation, other dimentions, the illuminati ruling elite, lost civilisations of Atlantis and Lemuria, the inner earth, astral world and other related such things. Your thoughts on this would be much appreciated!

D

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I can identify!  The only issue I have right now when dealing with 3d individuals is the way they treat one another.  It doesn't even bother me that they are clueless to spirituality and unplugging from the matrix.  What gets me all bothered is the fact that I FEEL it in my heart when I witness the lies, selfishness, disrespect and lack of regard for each others well being when they interact with one another.  IT HURTS!!  I am struggling to figure out if I should still do the work to show them how to be better KEEPERS of one another, or do I simply go within, take a break and feed off of my own inner love and connect to more of that love from my higher self and my guides.  I tend to get a bit nervous when I think about going within.. because I may not ever come back out.  I may turn into a "looney bin", talking to myself, spirit guides, fairies and angels...while totally ignoring humans.  Then what good will I be to anyone here??

• You find it frustrating for a reason. Listen to your heart, as well as your head.

Talking about gravity, and breathing air... if you understand the concepts behind these things, they are not frustrating to discuss, are they?

But you're frustrated talking about these supernatural things... with good reason. Do you understand the concepts behind these things, or are you just speculating, assuming, and going off of what you've heard/read from other people's accounts and maybe even your own imagination?

There is nothing wrong with having a colorful imagination. The problem lies when someone is unable to discern imagination from rationality and reality.

If the things you find to be true about these supernatural things were actually true, wouldn't it be easier to discuss them with others? People seem to be under the impression that others are simply "not awakened" when they are unable to share similar views on this type of stuff... an easy assumption to make because it's enough to satisfy those who really believe in the supernatural things. "Oh, you don't understand because you're just not awakened yet."

How upset and hurt would you be if everything you believe to be true regarding these supernatural things, were merely fairytales? Fairytales fed with enough belief, with enough of a following, that people used the intelligent part of their mind to make it make as much sense as possible. You would be upset wouldn't you? It would be like living the first 5 years of your life truly believing in Santa Claus, just to be told the truth. Except it's MUCH different when you're an adult. There's more hurt and anger because well, you're an adult.. you should know better... yeah?

I find nothing wrong with discussing these things. I could talk about these things for hours. But my angle on it, is far from the gullible one. My angle on it is usually of the, "okay, but if that were true... then why would this be like that, or like this....?" variety. I ask questions and lots of them.

Compare yourself. Compare yourself to those that have no difficulty relating to "3D life"... what do they have, that you don't? Why do they make it work, and you don't? What are their priorities, and what are yours? What motivates their actions, and what motivates yours?

If you're having difficulty relating to others, and those others have no difficulty relating to others... then you are the common denominator.

Did you know that major depression is nonexistent in the few hunter-gatherer communities that are left in the world? It may be because of the social aspect. Close-knit communities. It may be that they keep themselves too busy to even think about being depressed.

It appears with the advancement of technology, so is the increase in depression. People are spending more and more time behind a monitor. If you compare yourself with someone who appears to be content... what do they have that you don't? What are you doing that they aren't? Not everything they do is going to work for you, but if you compare enough people, you might begin to see a pattern to see what you might be missing that would make you satisfied with life.

Imagine what it would be like if you woke up tomorrow and you were happy, content. What would that look like for you? What factors would need to be existent for that to happen for you? (these aren't for you to answer publically but for yourself in the privacy of your own mind).

Draco, I have been following you long enough to understand a few things about you. I know you are unhappy. But I do not know you well enough to know why. Dying is not the answer in your case, because if you're emotionally unhappy now, you're probably going to be just as emotionally unhappy after (if you had a terminal illness that caused you immense physical pain that was incurable, then I'd probably have a different opinion on the matter). Are your current beliefs serving you? Or are they only furthering to cement your unhappiness?

You understand that you're having difficulty relating to other people. Fix that. There ARE people that you can create close bonds with that relate to you, you just have to look for them. OR you can find some other common ground. Do you like food? Go out to eat more. Go to festivals. Go take a book (an approachable book) to a park and read and it might be a good conversation starter. Or take a college class for fun, like cooking, or art, or something! Go volunteer at the library or animal shelter or somewhere where you can meet people that will have something relatable to you. But I will warn you, people don't normally like a Debbie downer. I'm not saying you should hide parts of yourself, but if you're very obviously down and out, people don't tend to want to get all up in that.

Find something that will bring you joy. Experiment. If you don't do it now, when will you? How long will you let yourself feel this way before you take steps to change it?

And if wackadoos are your thing... look up to find when they're having gatherings or meetings or retreats (meditation classes, psychic readings (but don't take it seriously imho), or even survival classes where you learn to make a fire or build a shelter). Or even take a yoga class. Do something social that you might like.

You can try to reprogram your brain and reevaluate your expectations. Let yourself know that whatever social thing you decide to do, it won't fix your problems, but you might leave the experience with a new friend or two and if you don't, no big deal... keep your eye open for things happening on those public announcement boards they usually have in grocery stores.

Oh, here's something fun. Start geocaching! It's where people hide things out in the real world (in the woods, in a park, in a parking lot) and you gotta find it with a gps (on most smart phones these days), and sometimes they have souvenirs in them, but you usually gotta put something in it if you take something out. And you get new "caches" by looking up websites dedicated for them. So it's kind of social, in a unique way. Some people do it together. But you gotta be careful because some people get obsessed with it but that goes with anything in life. And it's geocaching. Pretty neutral territory when it comes to people's beliefs. All sorts of different kinds of people do it.

Also, know that hormone imbalances and certain illnesses can cause depression. It would suck if you were unhappy for so long when all you needed was a simple adjustment in your diet to fix it.

If you don't exercise, start. Even if it's just light jogging. The endorphins released can do wonders on your mental health. Or get on the floor and do 20 crunches and push ups right now. I'm serious.

• Gotta agree with you on that one. It is so difficult to relate to most people for me these days. I have been in contact with ETs most of my life, understand the nature of spirit and that ALL of us have lived many, many times, and most folks I talk to are having trouble understanding even the simplest things about the political truth of what is going on today. They worship MSM.

Its like we are different worlds.

• That's it, we ARE in different worlds.

• Draco,
    You're right on track
    this is part and parcel of the ascension process 
    And of falling in love with your self.
    The expression birds of a feather flock together comes to mind.
    Relationships are all about resonant frequencies.
    as your frequency starts to raise, it becomes increasingly unsatisfying to get into rapport with those whose frequency has remained relatively static.
    Fortunately, behavioural flexibility is another ascension symptom.
    And an attribute of mastery.
    the ability to form relationships, and communicate freely at all levels.
    As an awakening way shower, perhaps the greatest gift you have to offer humanity is the ability to step into a 3d situation, build relationships at that level, and then inspire those involved to take a step out of 3d into multi dimensionality with you.

Remember, the frustration you feel is yours.

And therefore it is within you to make peace with that frustration.

And when you do, you'll find the dynamics of all your relationships change accordingly.

• Even though folks around me seem like total primitive cave people, driving their fancy cars with all the latest gadgets around them, with expensive suits and sausage juice dripping all over their credit cards while tv is blasting its messeges , I have patience with them, always listen and drop all kinds of small hints here and there for educational reasons, have compassion for their blindness and try to bring light into their darkened minds. Everything is right on schedule, on the path towards self evolution, and to seperate myself from those on lower levels of consciousness , whould be a selfish act on my part. I am here to help people, not to run away from those who also came into this excistance to educate me.

I dont hang around with those who dont fit my energy, but I still work with them and thats fine with me.

Hey, have you ever considered just leaving this mad world, retreat to some isolated forest, or desolate desert, maybe even a boat trip around the world solo ?...............I bet you would miss us after all......................

• Awesome answer Assiya.  I feel the same way.  I do not shun people just because I feel that they are on a different page from me.  I feel that the people that are in our life are there for a reason that we chose before we incarnated here.  It is hard sometimes to have patience with people who seem to just not "get it" but I look at each person in my life as having a lesson that I felt I wanted to learn for my own soul growth.  I try to bring goodness and understanding into peoples lives if nothing else.  That is all I can do. We each are on our own soul journeys but we are all interconnected even if some times it does not seem to.

Hang in there Draco and try to have patience with people, they just have not gotten to their destination yet, but they still have goodness to give in their own ways as well and maybe they can learn from you as well. Set an example, share information that matters to you.  They may not believe the same things as you but it might start something in their mind, possibly curiosity about things they do not understand yet.  I think that that is how we all began to explore new philosophies and new concepts...we heard or read things that were different than what we had experienced or been exposed to.  Just remember that they are in your life for a reason.  That always helps me to have patience and also is a fun challenge trying to figure out what I am supposed to gain or learn from having them in my life in some way.  We can only set an example of what love is really all about, and it is not just believing all the same things as we do.  There is always common ground that can be reached if one tries, because we are all part of the human race and therefore bound together with invisible ties.  I guess unconditional love is what is important even if we think someone has their head up their butt and are blind as a bat to what is really happening in life...I try to love them more, as they say because they need it very much.   

• It's not so much that I am saying things to people they can't handle, I just can't seem to find any people who I click with anymore. I don't even remember the last time I talked to someone in 3d who seemed genuinely interested in talking to me!

• Keep looking Draco, they're out there. They may be hiding. Or they may be in their homes on their computer (or book, or whatever) with the same thoughts as you.

Join a bookclub (that reads books you're actually interested in). Join some sort of social club of something you like. If you don't have anything near you, start one. (::whispers:: build it... and they will come.. lol).

I dunno... all I can really tell you is.. put yourself out there. Participate in your community. But only things you actually enjoy doing (but then again, sometimes people get dragged to things they don't actually like doing and some of those people might be on your wavelength.. who knows?). And if there's nothing you enjoy doing that happens near you... move?

I would suggest going to bars and clubs but I'm not sure how interested you would be in those types.

Or join more online social networks and browse people who share similar interests.

I'm sure there's gotta be "new age" clubs and such in your area... or something of the sort. Find a place where you can schedule some sort of new age massage (one that comes to mind is "anahata massage") and maybe it'll be some sort of fitness club (that teaches yoga and such) and they might have a bulletin board up with other activities and events they do. Those places always attract interesting people.

Or find some nature clubs.

But also, I'm speaking from a totally American perspective. I'm really not as informed when it comes to France.

Here's one thing you can do... find your favorite book. A book you love so much and know so much about. Take it with you when you go out to eat or sit in a coffee shop. Have it sitting out on the table or even read it and it might attract someone who also loves that book. It would be a great conversation starter and it's based on something you love!

• I've thought about it many times Assiya... that is leaving this world. Perhaps I should...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
My concern is not only do they destroy their health but effect other people's health in their vicinity..nearby ..passers ..NON SMOKERS PLUS ..have they thought that some people wear contact lenses and smoke getting into their eyes can cause serious…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I always find it interesting, when a person, or nation, pretends to be more powerful, more efficient, more able, than they actually are.....I find this to be the case with Red China....A nation that has fooled many, into believing in it's…"
2 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post
THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOULDr. Angela BarnettAKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,Bezelda the Mermaid, and hundreds ofother SoulsPlease use the simple diagrams below to plant in your mind this simple meditation…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Michael Cohen admits to stealing tens of thousands from Trump. Good reporting here by Benny Johnson. https://youtu.be/CWyv3N1ut-4?si=rkPIgYnYIQolucoz"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Red ace....Do it again....and don't stop....😉👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rgNYwVHQZQ"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
5 hours ago
More…

THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOUL
Dr. Angela Barnett
AKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,…

Read more…