FACTS for Obama supporters

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

List of impressive Obama accomplishments:

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he ever was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in, a legal impossibility.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there were no ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law, screwing individuals holding bonds and preferred stock, to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to by-pass Congressional constitutional authority and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space, by defunding NASA and converting its primary mission to making Muslims feel pride.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company (Boeing) in which State they are allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to handle functions of officials requiring Senate advice and consent of appointment.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date & counting.
First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to not know how to properly pronounce Navy ‘corpsman’.
First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’ and to bow to foreign rulers.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends, paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to say that America was not a Christian nation.
First President to have 22 taxpayer funded personal servants just for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
So how is this hope and change working out for ya? Don’t you feel better now?

Posted by John MacHaffie

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/02/list-of-impressive-of-obama.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mr. Ed The problem with true Obama supporters-they want tobeleive he is their saint/lightworker.  They idolize pics of him with a light bulb behind his head to create that fake halo-they only see what he tells them with the serpent tongue -he is their pied piper

He vocally supports the Occupy thing but on this March 1s;http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-14/obama-returns-to-nyc-for-f...

• To Pet Rock:  He is God.

•  I cant believe some channelers spoke and said he was of the Light. I never believed that. the first time I ever saw him, I said oh shit! he is a lier!

• To Oriannubus:  Agree with you 100%.

• Inflation

• now, this an impressive list you got here.......................8114028082?profile=original

• So it ´s plain truth - In Amrica everything is possible!

Thank you Mr Obama, for the proof of this!

• other than this one about america being a christian nation i have to agree, since the american constitution specifically wants to separate chruch and state to claim that america is christian is inaccurate, most americans are christian i dont doubt that, however the country itself is supposed to be nondenominational

• Hahahahahahahaha.......!!
    Just love this, because it's wake up time for the Obamarama groupies out there.... LOL

;-) hehe....!!

In many ways Obama is a worse Presidunce than Bush Jnr....A sly customer who fooled many...

• we need to get him back in the white room for a meeting

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
10 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
16 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
17 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
17 hours ago
More…