I feel that surely by now~ each can TRULY & UN-DENIABLY feel that change is imminent? I also feel how each is interperating this change or in- visioning it~is seeming more & more  to be  the topic of relevance & hot debate in this ~now? WELL~ I see~ the BEAUTIFUL thing about each feeling that there is imminent change in our future NO-MATTER~ how they are currently choosing to view it as...IS~that EACH has whether they have noticed or not~ been introduced to their own~unique Power~ of intuition they may not been aware that they even posessed! EVERYONE~ now is feeling what people prior labeled as "psychics, or Sensitives" HAVE TIL NOW~ been deemed different, special or unique~ for posessing such abilities~ & have even profited~ been persecuted or been people that others felt they needed in their lives for guidance ~ and just a means of re-inforcing their own choices as correct or not ~ As others weren't aware they too posessed the same " ability " all along! MABE~They didn't know they were just as "special" & gifted?~~~~~SO~ what does this mean? ~WELL~ to me it is more validation HOW MUCH alike we all truly are~ & have been all along...& it's SO nice to see people realizing this whether they even are aware they are or not at this time.

ALL OF OUR~ DIFFERENCES are dissapearing at a MOST rapid rate now~ I SEE IT EACH DAY~ I cannot ignore this fact anymore~ whether people are fighting & debating~ or agreeing it does not matter in this aspect.I DO WISH more would choose to see this~ Whether this ability is a new one or not... I feel it is time for all to recognize & acnowledge they are becoming more aquainted & familiar with it... & IT CAN ALWAYS BE more refined~ at becoming a tool as a  productive/beneficial one to all of "US" as a whole? ONE~ thing we definately all still posess that we ~ALL~ new we always had is "FREE-WILL"... & ALL THOSE limitations we HAVE ALL set for ourselves are also dissolving~ I feel~ and I guess we can either~SET~ NEW ONES~ as what's familiar ~ as the creatures of habit we are~ OR~ We can ALL TAKE OFF~ TOGETHER literally & fly away to a new!

I'm MOST sure that this feeling can be MOST frightening to any person whom isn't recognizing what this foreign, & strange new feeling they cannot seem to shake is! Or can choose to FINALLY start seeing their glass as HALF~OR~ MORE FULL! I feel either way one chooses to react it is oh-so normal as the primitive fight, flight, or fright~ creatures of habit we have been for so, so very long! As having~ to "label" & always immediately loo for the different in another has been ~  LITERALLY~ BRAINWASHED into us as what we are to do as "human beings"...  as what our reality is~BUT~ IT is NOW~ quickIy & un- deniably NOT~ what is going to be our ~"NEW". As trying to rationalize mentally, Scientifically and with SO MANY LIMITATIONS~ is just NOT going to be beneficial to our mental or physical "best interest" state~ much or  any longer~ I feel? AND~ ME~ YOU~ & YOU~ are MOST UN- DOUBTABLY going to ONLY become more, & more aware of just HOW TRULY~ NON~DIFFERENT~ we each are! & debating, or fighting this is only going to become more, & more exhausting & inevitably pointless~ &~ THE SOONER WE ALL~ learn to justa~ go with-the-flow- OF WHAT FEEL RIGHT FOR US as different~ than just mabe~ the sooner &  & more we will all see, feel, & KNOW~ to our own unique each s' satisfaction~ & NO~ LONGER be able to harbor denial of our divinity as a WHOLE~&~ TRULY~ WILL ALL SEE WE ARE ALL~ ONE!   Just a perspective of a thought I had~ &~ wanted to share with you ALL~ on this MOST beautiful day!!!~SILAS~

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So true, everyday I see more brightness in the world...hopefully more people will go with their own senses and do the same. Much love to all.

• So true Silas...so true.

• When riding the Multidimensional Wave... the best tactic for success?... 'Go With The Flow!'

• Thanks for your insight. Silas, Go " WITH the Flow," Yeah!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
42 seconds ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
16 minutes ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
1 hour ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
8 hours ago
More…