Dream with Ashtar

All I remember of dream was we were standing in a group and i looked up and saw lights in sky, they got bigger and more of them then a ship appeared it was square shaped and had a big clear window at the front and I could see in side and there were rows of seats, but everyone was standing looking out the window at us all. They spoke, something like "I am Ashtar and we do not come here to harm we come here to assist humanity to evolve, but we cannot do it all for you, start over there" and he pointed over the sea somewhere. So we all started running (on water) and I got sucked under everyone, getting swished around, then I thought what if i focus my energy real hard, so I did and the water all went up away from me and behind me and I shot up and started flying over and in-front of everyone.

We never found what we were looking for.

I realise now that we were not looking for anything because we already found it, it is within us!

What are peoples thoughts on this dream? Thankyou =D

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you yes I think so too!

• Thank  you to all who have taken the time to reply it is much appreciated! <3

• This, I agree!  Flying represents the freedom from the old fear, limitation world into the greater, freedom world within!  When we live with fear, we tie ourselves down, hence limiting our great potentials of what we even could do with our lives.  When we let go of fear and live truthfully to ourselves, we break free from it and start flying freely anywhere where our heart desires to go!  When we break free from our fears, we start realize our great potential to fullest!

break+free.jpg

i-want-to-break-free.jpeg

• Alice,

EXACTLY, that is the point... The great awakening is about releasing the judgement around you and going within you.  Making peace within yourself as you roll through your lives.   Your life is what you make out of it, no matter what happens!  Your life changes as you start living truthfully to your heart instead of just ego mind.  WE are one we have been waiting for whole time. People tries to find truth out there when it is within their heart.  There is experiences I want to share, my life have been changing lot since the time I have finally learned how to let go of the egoistic FEAR (False Evidence Appearing Real) after living with limitations and fears through my life.  As I released the fear and stopped trying to find the peace outside of me, and started finding true peace inside of me... 

Just recently I have started to 'tap' into the Source of everything (There is many name for it:  One Source, Prime Creator, Primary Creator, Central Sun, Sphere, Heaven, etc...) and I always call it One Source... The reason of that is because that is where we all came from and all of is is connected to it.  Anyway, back to topic, when I started to tap into One Source, I started to realize that I felt connected with everyone and everything... Golden Age starts within us, not outside of us.  I have been seeing the increasing amounts of people awakening everyday on their own paces and it is so interesting.  To change the world, you must change yourself within as most important first step.  Your dreams just showed you that when you start to explore the infinite power within you, especially express what defines YOU, you found a peace within you.  With that, you live your life to fullest as you go through your lives with greater passions instead of limiting yourself with old fears.

We are one that we have been waiting for all along, it is WE that have the power to change everything around us within us.  It all start within us and it is what makes us band together into greater and greater group that have great visions/goals of changing the world that shall lead the great changes of the Earth.  I have seen several groups growing that wants to change the world together is doing many projects now.  I have been on  my path of finding out what I can do to be the great serve to the world and to start with it, i started flowing through life within me.  I follow where my heart tells me to go, especially following my strong sincere heart's desires.  Lately I have been making difference to the people's lives around me while I learned from them too.  I am very blessed that I am doing what I feel right within my heart as I trust my heart, as the way you are doing with your heart too.  Trust your heart and keep going on through your life just being true YOU.  And thank you for sharing your dream with us, it is great to see more people sharing their experiences with us, it helps people who read them.

:)

• Thankyou for sharing your experiences here, it is very interesting and it helps all who will read it I feel =)

• ah you get dreams like this how i see life presented to me like a video play back from earth mother now and then

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
15 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
15 hours ago
More…