Does Smoking Cannabis Impair Energy??

I'm really curious. 

Every day I feel more and more connected to the energy fields all around the planet, I'm staying positive and in the NOW, I feel love towards the strangers I pass. 

If a person smokes weed, does that hinder the energy output from them? Is a non smoker doing more good for the Earth than a smoker?

I'm 19, in college (all expenses covered by scholarship), and I know I came here now for a big reason! The universe has provided me with everything I need to exist in the 3D world with virtually no struggle, other than self-imposed illusionary problems. I trust everything is taken care of, and it is. I LOVE THE EARTH AND ALL THE LIFE HERE!!! 

Do ya'll think I'm taking advantage of what's been provided for me? I get a feeling that maybe I could be providing Earth with more powerful energy somehow, and all I can think of is to quit toking. 

Thank you for your responses! This web site has helped me through many a hopelessly depressed/ feeling like no one else knows what's going on here day.

Love and Light to you!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Smoking pot is just entertainment. You believe what you want to believe. Doesnt matter if you do or dont smoke you're still hallucinating. It can have some medicinal affects for the very sick, but if you're not depressed and you're happy with your life
    you dont need it . Its best if you don't need to smoke it. Its just like going on a roller coaster. You go up and you go down.
    If you take it enough times you realize that its basically an empty frivolous amusement. You dont need to take a hallucinagen
    to gain a spiritual experience. Your true spiritual life is already there inside of you, you dont need to take a substance to experience it.

419310847-bhangdrink.jpg

lord_shiva_grinding_bhang_hk18.jpg
    tumblr_l7qbiimBN31qz992f.jpg
  • AS A AGED HIPPIE, I USED TO SMOKE IT A LOT WHEN I WAS YOUNG. BUT THEN I FOUND I COULDN'T WORK WHILE ON IT. SO I DID IT ONLY AT NIGHT . THEN EVEN THAT BOTHERED ME BECAUSE IT ALL CAME ON TO FAST. CHANGING FROM ONE REALITY TO ANOTHER QUICKLY IS NOT GOOD. SO I GAVE IT UP. THEN MANY YEARS LATER I CAME ACROSS MY FIRST SPIRITUAL TEACHER CALLED ''MAFU'' HE SAID IT WAS BETTER FOR YOU THAN ALCOHOL WHICH MOST OF US WERE DOING. HE ALSO SAID THAT IT SHOULD BE CONTROLLED AND THEN WHEN YOU DO IT ''DON'T SMOKE IT BUT EAT IT. LIKE IN BROWNIES OR CHEW IT OR PUT IT UNDER YOUR LIP. THIS WAY YOU OPEN UP YOUR 3RD EYE AND OTHER CHAKRAS SLOWLY AND UNDER CONTROL AND ITS MORE BETTER FOR YOU. SO THATS WHAT I DO TODAY.HAVENT SMOKED FOR 30YRS. I ONLY USE IT FOR MY LUPUS AND WHEN I HAD CANCER DISEASE.

SOMETIMES ITS YRS BEFORE I USE IT ,I ALSO MIX IT WITH ALCOHOL ,LET IT SIT 3 DAYS THEN APPLY TO THE SWELLING ,IT NOT ONLY TAKES THE SWELLING DOWN BUT ALSO THE PAIN.THE SKIN ABSORBS 6 TIMES FASTER THAN INGESTION. HOPE THIS HELPED OUT.YOU ARE YOUR OWN DOCTOR AND GURU,LISTEN TO YOUR MIND, THEN YOUR BODY.I KNOW IF IT WERE LEGAL THE CRIME WOULD DROP OVERNIGHT. AND IT IS A GOOD MEDICINE FREE FROM MOTHER NATURE. WE ARE ALL 1. ADONAI

• I feel that if the ascension were tomorrow and I needed to let it go I absolutely could.  I think your overall argument seems dependent on the concept that I am attached beyond control or others as you now place it, when originally it was depicted directly towards me.  Do you hold yourself to the same standards of a sunset, or a beatiful view.  To indulge in the emotional satisfaction of a job well done or a beautiful woman in an earthly body.  Do you feel you could detach from your beliefs?  When I say that it is integral to my ascension I mean exactly as I say it is integral to my ascension, not necessarily everyones.  These are the differences in our viewpoints.  I represent a position that allows a context for myself, as well as a completely inverted context for others.  Meanwhile your position is that it is universally accepted in one dimension of thought.  Do you think its possible that marijuana simply intensifies whatever it is that you experience without it.  Allowing for an intense positive or an intense negative depending on the individual.  I may be mistaken but I seem to recall the majority of the well known ascended masters speaking to people as individuals, presenting information from a relative perspective to the person they are speaking to.  I met my girlfriend because we were each craving a cigarette on a train ride across the country.  Our child is due in a week, would you say that the negative effect of cigarettes on my body, is bad enough that this child should not be brought to life?  If I were to gain the ability to go back in time tomorrow, should I go back, stop smoking and possibly negate the existence of my child?

• See this is what happens when people toke up, they start going off with all these different ideas that are totally ungrounded in reality lol No I wasn't directing my comments at you, or any one person in particular. You just replied to me and told me how I assumed all you guys were addicted, which I didn't, I was making a general statement about addiction and the ascension process. But you, felt the need to respond and try to defend yourself, even though I wasn't saying anything to you, or anything that wasn't true. So, that tells me you are in inner conflict, somewhere, about your marijuana toking, and most likely you are in fact addicted and don't want to acknowledge it.

And no I don't put admiring a sunset, in the same category as smoking weed lol It's not the same at all. And no I don't think admiring a beautiful women, which I don't really do anyways, is an attachment. And I think it is accepted, by most people anyways, that no you can't ascend into true masterhood if you still are dependent on substances, or attached to any physical thing.

And I believe everything happens for a reason, so yes, you and your girlfriend met because you both needed a smoke, is not coincidence. I think you would have met anyways, with or without smoking, but that's the way it happened. I don't think, that has any real relevance to your own masterhood, in terms of releasing attachments to physical things. Eventually you will have to master your craving of cigarettes if you want to ascend. If that truth touches your offended bone, well...ask yourself why. But I don't mean to come here and try to tell people what to do, so...feel free to do whatever you feel is best for you.

• First I would like to point out this was your quote before I replied to anything you said "ESPECIALLY your ascension, like Bagheeeeera, I mean that's just nuts brother."

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/does-smoking-cannabis...

I don't have insecurities about smoking, I take offense to you making statements to others that they ABSOLUTELY SHOULD NOT SMOKE AND YOU CANNOT ASCEND OTHERWISE.  It is impossible to have a logical debate with someone who does not even consider concrete evidence relative.  You cannot simply acknowledge some comments and statements and simply ignore those you do not wish to address because they are demeaning to your argument.

• John Jancar, take a step back and analyze how it is you KNOW anything.  How do you know that as a FACT. 

Your inability to just love this man and try to accept him (or help him if you think he needs help) rather than thrust a boot in his face is an indication to me that you might have not "mastered" your physicality either.     

• So you can be addicted to smoking, and still ascend? Really? lol I didn't know that. And I never said people should absolutely never smoke, I said I don't think it's totally wrong to smoke weed, sometimes, for recreation. I said people are free to do what they want, I just choose to not smoke, or put toxins in my body, or alter my consciousness with any substance. But it is a fact of life that you can't truly evolve into true masterhood, while being dependent on anything. All worldly attachment must be released. If you don't like that, that tells me you aren't yet ready to ascend.

And I used you as an example, but the post itself wasn't directed towards anybody. And I have a feeling you are indeed addicted, and are putting on some front about not being, while still trying to say how you can still ascend while being addicted, just so you won't have to face the reality one day of actually having to stop. I bet you I'm right on with that one too.

• That's it, I sneaking some leaves and crystals in your salad man. jk. 

But seriously, I think people would be willing and able to give up weed for ascension. Nobody is going to get all "Not Without My Water Pipe" when acsension time comes. :D  Love us with our flaws intact (as you see them), and spend more energy on this LOVE of your borthers and sisters rather than your judgment.  It's hard to love those who you think you are "above"

• I regard the weed as a medicine with benifits that can become a debilitating "bad" habit.  It shouldn't be illegal, but, realistically, smoking anything is not good for one's lungs, etc. 
  • f a person smokes weed, does that hinder the energy output from them?Yes very definitely. Also more times = worse

You want to be more in the present.

Is a non smoker doing more good for the Earth than a smoker? Same as above.

Larry

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
My concern is not only do they destroy their health but effect other people's health in their vicinity..nearby ..passers ..NON SMOKERS PLUS ..have they thought that some people wear contact lenses and smoke getting into their eyes can cause serious…
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I always find it interesting, when a person, or nation, pretends to be more powerful, more efficient, more able, than they actually are.....I find this to be the case with Red China....A nation that has fooled many, into believing in it's…"
4 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post
THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOULDr. Angela BarnettAKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,Bezelda the Mermaid, and hundreds ofother SoulsPlease use the simple diagrams below to plant in your mind this simple meditation…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Michael Cohen admits to stealing tens of thousands from Trump. Good reporting here by Benny Johnson. https://youtu.be/CWyv3N1ut-4?si=rkPIgYnYIQolucoz"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Red ace....Do it again....and don't stop....😉👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rgNYwVHQZQ"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
8 hours ago
More…

THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOUL
Dr. Angela Barnett
AKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,…

Read more…