Destructive Thoughts

Sometimes, I obsess about terrible things that could happen. As someone who knows about the Law of Attraction, obviously I would like to avoid this, because I know it is very possible the things I obsess about might one day come and bite me in the ass. However, sometimes I simply can't escape the fear, and the images won't go away. Sometimes, I'll find myself thinking through some horrible storyline and have to stop myself in the middle of it.

I've created some protective thought forms that will hopefully start to produce some results the more I use them. I've made them to transmute some of my more negative thoughts to positive ones, whether I am aware of it or not... if my ability is strong enough.

Mostly, though, I want to break the habit of having these thoughts in the first place. Bad things come and go, but life is right here in the moment. I wish to stop sabotaging my future with my sometimes dramatic imagination... 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • I tend to write it down and then destroy it.
    seems that things that are written down come into ones life faster than when it is traveling around in your mind.
    Especialy if you are like me a thinker that has no limits. I can go on for days and days with a thought and ofcourse if it is negative i am in bad shoes.
    So i write it down even on the computer althought i have experienced that writing it with a pen has a faster and deeper conection. Then i delete it or burn the paper. It gives a relief that it is not yours anymore.

    Needles to say that a lot of people now are going up and down in these times of turmoil.
    click.com.cn
    • I do a lot of automatic writing, and you're right-- it does help to filter out some of that stuff eventually.
  • Neg thoughts are like a stream running over rocks they eventually make a pathway for the water to run by,your job is too make different pathways in your mind. You are aware of what is happening and you will eventually make head way. A year ago due to a traumatic life, my phobias were taking over my life. I couldn't stand or walk along a busy road as I coldn't trust myself as I wanted to run into it, sharp knives around the house, I had to try and avoid as I felt I could harm someone or myself.A horrible situation when it is you own children in the home. It was very difficult to master this, face up to you thoughts and keep on with the positive thoughts the pathway will eventually change. Be patient.
    Maybe you need to find something new in life, a group that will take your mind off 2012. It can takeover, and you forget your old interests.Good luck :)
    • I never said I was worried about 2012. It is various personal things in my life, but thank you for your perspective.
  • This reply was deleted.
    • I should have specified that the thoughts I am worrying about are mainly long time recurring ones-- phobias; things I have been afraid of for a long time. I am afraid that the intensity and repetitive, obsessive nature of them will make them manifest...

      The slighter, more fleeting bad thoughts are much easier to let go of and accept, and I'm not too worried about them at the moment.

      I will keep in mind what you said about the mind being like a processor sometimes. That attitude might help me bring on the forgiveness faster, which is a good emotion to help start clearing it out.
    • I like that. Accept the negative thoughts and let go.
  • True. Negative thoughts are hard to avoid, especially when we know the law of attraction - then I get even more paranoid. I try to have a theme per weekday to avoid negativity. For example, Monday = no judging anyone and Tuesday = be nice to a person I hate (lol), Wednesday = thank someone (friends, god), Thursday = think positively!!!, etc.
    • That is a good system. I have one also. I keep a list, and on it, I keep all the responsibilities I need to care of along with all the things I need/ want. Also on this list are habits I would like to bring out in myself, or goals I am trying to manifest. By looking at these things several times a day, they really get reinforced in my behavior-- or at least my thoughts.
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on AlternateEarth's blog post Is Noah’s Ark Really Being Found in Turkey?
"Yes, Atlantis, like Lemuria before it, was responsible for maintaining the world-wide temples, that bolstered the support grid for the firmament and they originally constructed them, restoring Lemurian work, if needed, the two worked together, until…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/10/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Europe’s leaders have grand plans – spend more on weapons, prepare for war, and tighten citizens’ belts. The people have more immediate concerns however, like finding somewhere to live, keeping…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/10/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply Heightened sensitivity, deeper love, increased intuition, passion, purpose, healing the past, opening the heart, finding peace, resolving old issues, authenticity, integrity, harmony, ending…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/10/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply Communicating with higher mindIs there any way we can talk to our higher mind directly like in a conversation or can you teach a permission slip to help us do so?All right, two things. Number…
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Embodying the New: Awakening the Divine Self Within By tori Cota-Robles  There are moments in our lives when we are invited to release the identities, patterns, beliefs, and ways of being that no longer reflect who we are becoming.  Embodying the…
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Darshan Given By Sri Bhagavan On May 2026 Sri Bhagavan is giving everyone Divine Darshan Blessings while answering spiritual questions in this live session on May 2026. Video Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64sigKfVf1Y
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth commented on AlternateEarth's blog post Is Noah’s Ark Really Being Found in Turkey?
"All lowlands around the globe must have flooded-the water coming back down from the firmament. The Atlanteans in that era were responsible for the firmament temples?"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Drekx Omega's discussion Reincarnation was Censored from The Bible by the Roman Empire
"Thanks for the reply brother and good to hear its still my soul's and my choice. I'm really attached to this world as much as it pisses me off sometimes lol so would not want to be over on the other side long. That and with whats eventually going to…"
17 hours ago
More…