Destructive Thoughts

Sometimes, I obsess about terrible things that could happen. As someone who knows about the Law of Attraction, obviously I would like to avoid this, because I know it is very possible the things I obsess about might one day come and bite me in the ass. However, sometimes I simply can't escape the fear, and the images won't go away. Sometimes, I'll find myself thinking through some horrible storyline and have to stop myself in the middle of it.

I've created some protective thought forms that will hopefully start to produce some results the more I use them. I've made them to transmute some of my more negative thoughts to positive ones, whether I am aware of it or not... if my ability is strong enough.

Mostly, though, I want to break the habit of having these thoughts in the first place. Bad things come and go, but life is right here in the moment. I wish to stop sabotaging my future with my sometimes dramatic imagination... 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I tend to write it down and then destroy it.
    seems that things that are written down come into ones life faster than when it is traveling around in your mind.
    Especialy if you are like me a thinker that has no limits. I can go on for days and days with a thought and ofcourse if it is negative i am in bad shoes.
    So i write it down even on the computer althought i have experienced that writing it with a pen has a faster and deeper conection. Then i delete it or burn the paper. It gives a relief that it is not yours anymore.

Needles to say that a lot of people now are going up and down in these times of turmoil.
    click.com.cn
    • I do a lot of automatic writing, and you're right-- it does help to filter out some of that stuff eventually.
  • Neg thoughts are like a stream running over rocks they eventually make a pathway for the water to run by,your job is too make different pathways in your mind. You are aware of what is happening and you will eventually make head way. A year ago due to a traumatic life, my phobias were taking over my life. I couldn't stand or walk along a busy road as I coldn't trust myself as I wanted to run into it, sharp knives around the house, I had to try and avoid as I felt I could harm someone or myself.A horrible situation when it is you own children in the home. It was very difficult to master this, face up to you thoughts and keep on with the positive thoughts the pathway will eventually change. Be patient.
    Maybe you need to find something new in life, a group that will take your mind off 2012. It can takeover, and you forget your old interests.Good luck :)
    • I never said I was worried about 2012. It is various personal things in my life, but thank you for your perspective.
  • I have dealt with this a lot in my life especially as I often get into "obsessive" states and I have found the most helpful thing to do is to a) have no resistance to the thoughts - just let them flow through my brain without attaching any judgments or "extra" thoughts to them b) feel unconditional love or send unconditional love from my heart chakra to my brain and thoughts c) realize that my brain is just a "processor" on this level and that it will create the most awesome stories, but it is just creating with the mind - does not mean I am creating in my life and the truth is that what is meant to be is meant to be.
    The law of attraction at least from my understanding and experience is more than just our thoughts - we have to genuinely feel deeply and strongly those thoughts and feelings and surrender them to the universe wholeheartedly; therefore, I tend to not fret about my "bad" thoughts anymore as I realize it takes more than just thoughts to create.
    • I should have specified that the thoughts I am worrying about are mainly long time recurring ones-- phobias; things I have been afraid of for a long time. I am afraid that the intensity and repetitive, obsessive nature of them will make them manifest...

The slighter, more fleeting bad thoughts are much easier to let go of and accept, and I'm not too worried about them at the moment.

I will keep in mind what you said about the mind being like a processor sometimes. That attitude might help me bring on the forgiveness faster, which is a good emotion to help start clearing it out.
    • I like that. Accept the negative thoughts and let go.
  • True. Negative thoughts are hard to avoid, especially when we know the law of attraction - then I get even more paranoid. I try to have a theme per weekday to avoid negativity. For example, Monday = no judging anyone and Tuesday = be nice to a person I hate (lol), Wednesday = thank someone (friends, god), Thursday = think positively!!!, etc.
    • That is a good system. I have one also. I keep a list, and on it, I keep all the responsibilities I need to care of along with all the things I need/ want. Also on this list are habits I would like to bring out in myself, or goals I am trying to manifest. By looking at these things several times a day, they really get reinforced in my behavior-- or at least my thoughts.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
16 hours ago
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
16 hours ago
More…