Greetings,

My name is shawn, my higher self’s name is crai’riain, or crethis starflower liun, a paa-tal/draconian hybrid – a very very old being who incarnated a portion of itself (my) primarily into this local universe (roughly 954 billion years old). You can see his image below.

22550083_10155582041120661_6184219656904994677_o.jpg?oh=4e5ede96e0a5960f58a94f36a165ced6&oe=5A72825D&width=500

I am trying to bring all the paa-tal together - my mission here is to awaken higher selves, restore their source connection, and to bring all the paa-tal together, much as is the goal of many paa-tal incarnated directed or indirectly onto this planet. My higher self planned to incarnate directly while his body was put in hibernation but was attacked and thus had to send a portion of his energy here instead as me, while he recovered.

He has since recovered and works in his own realm doing his part to teach beings from all cross the universe.

I and my followers have attempted the awakening school process on our own, awakening beings to their higher self and re-instilling within them the source connection.

I invite you to my group on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/timewavezero/

as well as to check out the fruits of our labour – source given a voice through a collective of source speakers back on earth:

https://www.facebook.com/TheAlmightySource/

hope to hear from you soon!

Spread the word to any other of the paa-tal you may know incarnated fully or indirectly on earth!

You can find more info on crai'riain on the entity archive forums - as well as family anf friends of crai'riain, who are also paa-tal and have incarnates here:

http://spiritscienceactivenation.net/Oz/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=461

and if you have any info on crai'riain that you may personally hold in memory, feel free to share it as well! :)

-shawn-

(attached is an older pic of crai'riain I did, as well as his daughter altiana)

crai.jpg

alt.jpg

altiana.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• well there you go. Be sure to read my blog post too - the origins of crai'riain :)

• dude I was 12. I got the symbols in my mind and wanted to be able to use them for something - so I mapped them to letters - by no means does it actually means it means those letters.

• very cool :)

• bonjour mon ami! :)

• after reading your friendship request,my intutive mind (my higher-self) said that your time now in your present incarnation is to seek out such soul entities of the Paa-Tal,if your ESP is very correct,then you should know of this Ancient Light Language,your Opinions would be appreciated,blessings evonne,ps my profile pic is one of my guides.

• 8110593473?profile=original

• I admit that I saw someone, maybe you, post this image before and I believe you said it was the fire language.

I have seen many languages in my mind like this, lots with lines circles and dots, sometimes stone walls entirely covered in them all glowing. Unfortunately ever since I have not taken the time to write them down.

I did make some nice images of the elements though:

earth:

8116338887?profile=original

air: 8116339258?profile=original

fire:

8116339279?profile=original

water:

8116338691?profile=original

spirit:

8115720491?profile=original

like I said I drew all the symbols when I was 12

drew a symbol representing the 4 back in the day too, with the language all around it (there was a typo in the middle but oh well)

8116339300?profile=original

• I would just like to add that that IS his ACTUAL image, and not just an image online that looks like him - I drew it myself.

For those that wish to contact me feel free to do so on facebook - just pm me and let me know who you are first:

https://www.facebook.com/shawn.dall

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
10 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
More…