Sarah Bajc, girlfriend of Malaysia 370 passenger Philip Wood, joins CNN and shares with the world witness confirmation from another family member that MH370 was seen accompanied by two military jets prior to its’ ‘disappearance’. Bajc also shares with the world that she and other passengers family members are confident that the plane is not only still intact, but that the passengers have also survived. Sharing that governments of the world are still lying about this, she also shares that military and security experts she’s spoken to believe that this entire mystery is a military operation.

http://beforeitsnews.com/survival/2014/04/cnn-shocker-mh370-intact-all-alive-plane-was-followed-by-military-jets-2517336.html 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is this the girlfriend of the guy who hid his iphone in his.... well let's just say down there... (and somehow survived 1 week, even turned off, with some battery left and the humidity of such place...)?

And after a week he sends a weird text and a black photo whose metadata coords point to the Diego Garcia base?

With color analysis it does seems like the picture is taken in a dark room, but why not use flash? why not send a voice message? or some detail to confirm that he is real? Instead he sends black photo and this message:

“I have been held hostage by unknown military personnel after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my @ss during the hijack. I have been separated from the other passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”

Are the hijackers really that dumb that they didn't pass the passengers through a metal detector, x-ray scanner or body searched them when they got down the plane (I'm assuming he hid his phone while in the plane), so no one could smuggle anything?

I don't know, this story seems so fake that it may actually be another distration created by the goverment.

• It sure starts to look like that plane is going to be found on the bottom of the ocean within weeks so soon all people who have said anything else about this plane during these weeks, are about to look very stupid.

I can't wait to read all their counter-explanations and excuses about faked planes, cloned passengers who were put there afterwards and so on... ;)

• Evidence can be contrived, as you recall with the three airliners and assorted parts, that were ostensibly "found" in the WTC and Pentagon attacks of 2001...

Do you recall black boxes being found, that proved beyond any reasonable doubt, that these flights followed the government official story...?? I don't.....

As for MH370 I have been saying all along to EXPECT A FALSE TRAIL OF EVIDENCE, in the Indian ocean...

The only people that will really look stupid are those who claim that Flight MH370 has been taken off earth, and/or migrated to another dimension...as even a genuine fragment of Flight MH370 will be sufficient to blow their claims straight out of the water....LOL

On the 17th March, on my forum that discusses the real fate of Flight MH370 I did warn readers to expect some well placed "evidence" in the southern Indian ocean...And at that time, most were looking in the northern corridor, in southern Asia, over land...OR they thought that "Ashtar" had abducted the passengers...LOL

This may or may not happen, but at some stage we might even get "evidence" (contrived and arranged, suitably,) of the fake "plane crash."

Easier at sea than on land, to fake a plane crash....Especially so if using deep oceans for the "final resting place.".

Certain parts of the real plane could be decontaminated and used in such a coverup, operation....Generally speaking, when planes crash at sea, the passenger seat pillows may be found in numbers, on the sea, bobbing up and down...Something like this may be false-trailed, at some stage....in the media.

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/malaysian-flight-370-...
        Follow us: AshtarCommandCrew on Facebook

• Notice how the names of the Malaysian computer chip engineers are still not brought up by the mainstream media. 

• There are lots of nutty theories that aren't covered by the media, but I'd imagine that Mossad with their surgical strike-murders would never kill a whole plane full of people just to get to four of the passengers. It's like using a sledge hammer to kill a single ant in an ant-hill, or to nuke Washington just to assasinate Obama.. ;)

• Jacob Rothschild, like others of his family and the various allied Illuminoid familes, such as the Rockefellers, Warburgs and Morgans, all practice the dark machination of pulling asset strings, at particular moments of maximum opportunity....Thus they glean a particular profit from a plan, while at the same time activating other plans, that were awaiting an opportunity to call upon them...

I explained this on a similar forum as follows:

Malcolm....There is value in your data.....

I believe that the Illuminoids are notorious for creating planned scenarios which they keep in readiness for a later activation, WHEN another requirement presents itself, so as to kill two birds with one stone....

Jacob Rothschild is a members of the same dark cabal that sought, at some stage, to provoke a war with China, using a weaponised pathogen and another step towards global de-population.....

Of course, as you say, FlightMH370 had rival patent owners to Jacob R, onboard......So, he would seek to destroy them on that flight, and the perfect opportunity to activate another plan....So a plan A, coming online, while a plan B, gets realised...

The Illuminoids are well known for Byzantine intrigues and highly convoluted planning, with multiple facets....

They take pride in this type of dark operation, which kills, provokes, creates fear and affords them profit, all simultaneously...

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/mh370-hidden-agenda-u...
        Follow us: AshtarCommandCrew on Facebook

• Why would that be Malcolm?

• The semiconductor microchip engineers on Flight 370 did their work on a very important military microchip in Austin, Texas, for a company called Freescale Semiconductor (owned by New World Order kingpin Jacob Rothschild). The ownership of the patent for this microchip was "five-way," with four of the owners of this patent on Flight 370 (on route to Bejing, China, possibly to contract out work they have done). Freescale Semiconductor was the fifth owner of the patent; the law of patents says that the surviving owner is the holder of the patent if the other patent owners die. And four of the five patent holders "died" on Flight 370.

Who is the remaining survivor of the patent? Freescale Semiconductor.  Who owns Freescale Semiconductor? Jacob Rothschild, whose family seal flies on the flag of Israel. 

• how are you that sure that they're dead?

• What are the patent numbers?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The Simpsons Predicted For 2024
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
6 hours ago
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
6 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
9 hours ago
More…