Burning of Koran

I don't know if any of you all have been following this story but it deeply offends me and I feel bad about this!?  The only thing this fool is going to do is bring more trouble on our country, trouble we don;t really need!?  We're haivng enough trouble with the fact that these soldiers went on a killing spree using Afghan Civillians as shooting penguins!? 

I underand that this stuff is all connected to that deal involving the building of the mosque near the 9-11 site....but they keep saying "mosque"....mosque....mosque...mosque!?  It is more than a mosque it is a cultural center and ALL religions will be allowed to worship there!?

All of this stuff troubles and disturbs me, though I am new to this LOVE thing if you want to call it that, I just cringe when I hear these stories because I look for the good in all things (or least try too anyway), I try to think positively.  I don't blame ALL of these people for the acts of a few and automatically condemn them because it's the patriotic thing to do!? 

I really FEEL connected with other people and the planet, it's not always easy and it's been a little rocky, but I FEEL this is our only chance, this is all we got and if we don't wake up as PEOPLE we might be in for something far more tragic than what lye before us!?

LOVE is the way....PEACE is the way....the inner joy, peace and love that fills my being, I want to share it with everyone I come into contact with!?

So why do I feel so bad because of ALL of this?

ALL of these things disturb and offend me, I see more and more that people are coming around....you can FEEL it in the air, you can almost TASTE it!?

I FEEL really bad about all this stuff, it makes me very sad!?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• that have drank the fear kool-aid.....(LOL) now that feels good, sorry but it just makes me laugh and that makes me feel better!?

trying to teach Latin to a halibut....(LOL), good stuff, you should try stand-up!?
      • Yes, I can be EXTREMELY hilarious at times. So can life on this mossy mudball in the galactic slums. My pet halibut is named Lester, Lester Bestertester. He's a prince. I chose him out of thousands....didn't like the others....they were all too flat. I must go now and mow the lawn, meditate, and play my viola. Gonna write a concerto sometime....I amaze me! PS. didja know that Vivaldi was over 6 feet tall and had flaming red hair? "s true. And I heard that Amadeus Mozart was a Sirian volunteer who grought uplifting, transcendental music to Earth to help us through the dark and violent centuries that followed his time?.............especially the 20th.
    • I forgot to mention that having something creative to apply oneself to is rewarding and helpful. Something greater than yourself than just may someday, if you are serious, sincere, and persistent, accept you as a servant and a student. I'm rather partial to the study of music. Pzarticularly, violas, cellos, and violins. Gaining skill and understanding is a wonderful feeling. Same for any art, craft, or study. even scientific research is an art. All are about reality and truth and stand in their own truth whether anyone can see it or not. Harmony is. Color is. The laws of physics are! Sure beats that old murder-movie called news on the teevee! When one passes the "tests" for sincerity of intent and is accepted as a student of a truth, then that truth begins to reveal its secrets to you, like beautiful, never really hidden jewels of raw reality.
  • Also the building at ground zero is a community center with an area for prayer, not a mosque
    • Actually it's a CULTURAL CENTER and not a mosque it's the media that keeps saying mosque and that gets me all stirred up!?
    • yeah but to everyone who just hears MUSLIM and GROUND ZERO and craps their pants they dont care, theyre all still asleep and just eat what they're given it makes me sad :(
  • this whole thing is just the media wanting to get people pissed off and angry and in a place of fear. The fact that Obama and Gen. petraeus said anything was to draw more attention. The media knows that no body watches them anymore so its half ratings half "lets scare the crap out of people and see what happens"... It's disgusting

anybody remember the "night of broken" glass because that is the PTB's wet dream right now
    • "Night of Broken Glass"?....can you elaborate?
  • This is an directed event from the "elite" that will increase the hate against muslims , and that is just what they wan´t.
    They are prob. planning some "terrorist attack" to create more unbalance on Earth.
    Well , who controls the media?
    Almost noone gives a damn about the oilspill , because the news doesn´t speaks about it anymore.
    Almost noone knows that 10,8 million civilians have been killed in Afghanistan.
    Why?
    Because the media focuses on the poor soldiers that have died there.
    The media can control the people whatever theylike , because people believes in newspapers and tv.
    If they decide to focus on some loonitic - the people will listen and hate muslims.
    It´s time that we , the people , doesn´t accept this nefarious game anymore.
    /Peter
    muslims.it
    • This is an directed event from the "elite" that will increase the hate against muslims , and that is just what they wan´t.

(You have a good point but Obama and company seem to be doing a lot when it comes to the Muslim community!? So somethings wrong with this picture? They are even referred to as "raidcal extremists" they call them something else and it has nothing to do with the word Muslim!?)

They are prob. planning some "terrorist attack" to create more unbalance on Earth.

(Well what happened to those (2) guys who did (DRY RUNS) carrying fake bombs in thier luggage? I haven't heard anything more about that deal?)

Almost noone gives a damn about the oilspill , because the news doesn´t speaks about it anymore.

(What about the other oil rig that blew up? Is it because it didn't cause a spill that you hear nothing about that?)

Almost noone knows that 10,8 million civilians have been killed in Afghanistan.
      Why?
      Because the media focuses on the poor soldiers that have died there.

(Oh don't even get me started here....my dad did two tours in Korea and two tours in Vietnam and he got treated like garbage by the general public and the media when he came home and the media talks so much about these guys (i.e. the soldiers) what the ones the used the poor Afghan Civilians for target practive? You don't hear anything about that, but you'll hear about the poor guys who died in a road side bomb...what's WRONG with this picture?)

(As far as the media...people either believe what they hear or (WORSE) they are UNAWARE of what's going on.....for instance....I live in a house with (5) other people and none of them even watch the news???? I asked why don't you watch the news? Don't you want to know what's going on in YOUR world? Either it's because they are too BUSY or NOT INTERESTED!? That's scary because the NWO is preying upon that hoping too keep people DISTRACTED - IGNORANT AND UNAWARE of what's going on!?)

("When you familairize your limbs with the chains of bondage you prepare them to wear them!!" - Abraham Lincoln)

(With all this high tech stuff people are so ABSORBED and BUSY that they are unaware of what's going on and will be up to the day when they find themselves in the POLICE STATE that is coming to a COUNTRY near you if we don't change the course of history!?)

(The world of high technology has built the MENTAL and EMOTIONAL PRISONS around the people, we're just waiitng for the MANIFESTATION of the physical prisons which exist already i.e. the (Detainment Camps), they just don't have any people in them yet!?)

(Sorry guys for venting, but I had to get that out of my system, it was eating me alive!? I'll get off my soap box now and give the floor to someone else!?)^_^
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Lichtweltverlag  .Beloved people,in the love of GOD man is perfected and in the love of GOD the world is perfected. Everything is through the love of GOD and everything serves the love of GOD. Everything is connected in a unique way in the love of…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!The disturbances in the matrix will continue, with each wave of light, its foundation will be more shaken.The barely operational system now is not meant to be saved. Fighting…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A cool remix of the classic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o3sd-vBUXw"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hehe...!! Bless you friend...👍🏻"
6 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll try the thyme tea, since I'm, still, a smoker, now let's move on up ;)"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Travelling On The Astral Plane With Spiritual Purpose - Dreamscapes
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr Berg gets into the 14 things we can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
9 hours ago
More…