The truth finally comes outIt took awhile, but now childhood friends of president Barack Obama are now coming forward to reveal a past that included massive cocaine use, rampant homosexuality and uncontrollable lying. At the very least, the events related to Obamacare in the past 2 weeks show beyond question is affinity for relentless, pathological lying.High school classmate and childhood friend, Maria Pope, has given an interview where she blows the lid of of Barry Soetoro’s wicked past. She reveals that it was open for all to see back then that he spent most of his time with the gay community, and engaging in homosexual acts with rich Hawiian businessmen for drugs and money. Miss Pope said that his use of cocaine and crack were common knowledge. Perhaps now you see why he spent so much money to seal and cover up his records from his school days. But even all that money and secrecy has not prevented the truth from coming out.Read Full Articlec @ http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013/11/bombshell-barack-obama-high-school-classmate-reveals-that-he-was-a-well-known-homosexual-video-audio-2457490.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Avatar, no apology nessesary .. I dont care about nationality either, or national pride or any of that crap .. couldnt give a monkeys whether I was born in Dublin or the North Pole, Sidi Bouzid or the jungles of Vietnam .. I am inside my skin, a starseed on the Earth and here to ground light .. thats about the size of it.

I dont view the GFL as Government, not on any level .. taking into consideation the latin translation of the word Government meaning Mind Control ..

The GFL, to my understanding, is the gathering of over 3000 star nations comprising of billions of benign star beings assisting the Earth and humanity to get its ass off the karmic wheel .. our healthy, loving, balanced sisters and brothers, high vibrational souls, our future selves return to full Conciousness, remembering its place in the Divine plan, the co creation of Heaven on Earth.

dna3.jpg

144.jpg

The Earth Politik, Governments bodies .. are malignant facist regimes, comprissing of a small gruop of illuminoid, mentally insane and heartless psychopaths whom are under the influence and direction of an Alien race, a group of off world reptilian entities from another Universe, commonly known as Archons, which translated from the original Nag Hamndi text, Archon means leader and who apparently have their own Kingpin, known as the Demiurge.

4grays.jpg

greys.jpg

Government_To_Control_the_Mind.jpg

This Alien race of hybrid extra terrestrials use psychopaths as their physical counterparts, as they operate just outside of what we percieve to be physical light or five sense perception, hell bent on reclaiming what it believes is its own territory, the Earth .. for they were here before we were, apparently .. and will take it back by any means nessesary.

The worlds Governments, under the control of this Archontic thought form, are all tied in together under one dark agenda, their ultimate goal being severe population reduction... as darkstar noted, is evgraved onto the Georgia Guide stones.

This elite and shady group of twisted individuals thrive off the energy of fear and thus create a atmosphere of fear around them, issuing brain supressants hand over fist that dumb down the human mind, keeping people unaware, unenlightened, uninformed and under control.

That is my relatively basic understaning of it.

• dead-flies-trap-400x400.jpg

So close to 'the Light'...   yet so far!!!!

• Thank you Traxiss ..  Love and Peace to you my friend ..

• Avatar, just because I didnt mention David Cameron does not mean that I do not think he is a psychopath, he is just as bad .. they are all power hungry crazies with no empathy, no feelings and care not for you, me nor anyone but themselves and they will drive the brain washed military to cause destruction for their own means .. these people are obsessed with power and control and are void of any true spiritual connection to Source energy because they have blocked off their heart chakras .. they possess an unusual intelegence but they are psychopaths .. and they are running countries worldwide ... how messed up is that? ..

By the way, I am not a brit as you describe it, I am Irish and I live in Germany .. I do not care for any Government .. Irish, American, British, German, whatever .. makes no difference to me.. each one is a self serving insane asylum .. and as far as lies are concerned .. just watch Obama make a crass ' joke ' regarding preditor drones while his audience has a belly laugh ..

You say you support no Government who makes war on other countries ..

I support no Government .. period.

• Why is homosexuality being brought into this?  Even though he is the president, his sexuality isn't something that needs to be discussed.

• Obama's sexual orientation isn't the issue. The issue is how many of his lovers died to protect this secret that may have had an effect on him becoming elected as U. S. president.

Mom of Murdered Obama Gay Lover Speaks Up

Donald Young

In late May, Wash. DC-based investigative journalist Wayne Madsen had a bombshell revelation about Obama’s membership in a Chicago gay club, Man’s Country. Madsen also reported on Obama’s sexual relationships with other men, including named D.C. politicians and Donald Young, the openly-gay choir-director of the church in Chicago of which Obama was a member for some 20 years — Jeremiah Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ black liberation theology. Obama’s relationship with Young was confirmed by Larry Sinclair, who claims to have had two sex-cocaine trysts with Obama. 

There were two other openly gay men in Wright’s church: Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. In late 2007, as Obama began his ascent to be the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee, in a span of 1½ months, all three men “conveniently” died:

• Bland was murdered execution-style on November 17, 2007;
      • Young was murdered execution-style on December 24, 2007;
      • Spencer reportedly died of septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV on December 26, 2007. (Death certificates of Bland and Young, HERE.)

Nate Spencer (r)

Now, Young’s elderly mother is speaking out about her suspicions that her son was murdered to protect Obama’s reputation and assure his political future as President.

• We Are One

http://youtu.be/pMWLk4NR3RI

Love Love

•   its time to really wake up and realize that you do not need any politican .. all you need is take back your power by surrendering to the unconditional Love

Thank you Luke for coming to the real point here!
    And Oh God the picture is so horrible!
    All politics are like this! they create war because of money and have done so as long the banks have been in control.
    And will be as long as we are afraid of being without money..
    (and that is a very difficult one to overcome! I know!)
    Everything is illusion
    Love is real
    xxx
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
10 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
11 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=uFGQS8LtS6JRmD-m"
14 minutes ago
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=-GE7ujszySVzdVrM"
16 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
2 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
2 hours ago
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with those two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
2 hours ago
More…