Who is Barack Obama? Is he an honest and sincere man, working hard to change things for the better? Is he a real light worker? Or is he a tool of the dark side, a great con man, somebody whos fancy words and great smile hide his true agenda to take down America and usher in the New World Order? I've come to share my thoughts, and I ask you all to share yours.

I've been following Barack, since he first announced his candidacy for the presidency back in 2007. I remember watching that speech and seeing a tall, young, ambitious politician express his desire to continue the work of the founding fathers, and create a more perfect union. I saw him express his desire to see people once again take interest in politics and actively engage in their government. I saw him call for change, a change in Washington, change in government, change in how people everywhere viewed citizenship and service. I saw him remind people that no matter what color or creed, region or station, out of many, we are one. Of course I was very impressed lol

Almost immediately, I came across information which suggested, predictably, that this was all a big con, and Obama was really a tool of the Illuminati, like everyone else in the election, with the old idea that ''Every candidate is a puppet on a string, giving the illusion of choice.'' And while that may have been true in the past, I still couldn't help but feel this time, it was different. But maybe not. So I took it upon myself to learn as much as I could about this man, and see if he was the real deal, or ''just another puppet.''

I read his book, Dreams From My Father. There I came to learn his life story, and, he really has led an incredible life. I read about a young man trying to find himself. I was impressed by his desire to seek to be of service, from a very young age. Right after he finished school, both at Columbia University and Harvard, he could've chose to work at any job he wanted. He was getting requests to go work on Wall Street and make millions of dollars a year. Most people would've jumped at that, but he, instead, chose to take a job on the south side of Chicago, being a community organizer to help uplift the ghetto sections and crime ridden neighborhoods. That, right there, gives you a glimpse into his character. That's what sticks out most about that book for me.

I also read his book The Audacity of Hope. And I really want people to go read that book, it not only shows the true ideals of Barack, but it's a great discourse on what it means to be good citizens, what are the biggest problems facing us, and what we all can do collectively to change not just our own countries, but the entire world! It all begins with having HOPE! Then taking action and making our lives into instruments of service!

I admit, I was convinced of his goodness after reading his books. I've never backed from that view since. It's hard to get a good sense of someone from just news clips, if you really want to get to know someone, you have to listen to their life story, in their own words, and listen to them about what they say they are all about.

Since he took office, I've followed his every move. I guess like everyone, I was expecting big changes right away. I've since come to learn alot about government, and it really is not easy to change things, especially in a democratic system where your opponents stifle everything you try to do. I applaud him for getting universal health care passed, even if it took a bitter fight. I believe the republicans are heavily influenced by lobbyists and ''special interests'' which are serving the dark agenda. Not that they necessarily know it, I'm sure some do, but like most of us, the people in government are being manipulated. Most people in government, I think, are genuinely good people, and if their ideas can benefit the dark agenda somehow, they are supported.

I understand peoples concerns about, the fact that he has Kissinger and Brzezinski, and many others from old time politics who serve the dark agenda, directly around him. But, did we expect different? Of course these people are going to surround Barack, and try to influence him to do this or that, or make anything he does somehow advance their agenda. Kennedy had many ''NWO'' people around him too. And I think Barack is smart enough and wise enough to know how to, make these people happy, and still try and change things for the better.

People expect big fat changes, huge reforms which will solve everything immediately. Unfortunately, like with every quick fix, it just isn't that simple. To make real change in life, it takes hard work and little changes in many areas. Not one big swooping change, that never works. It's not realistic, and it wasn't realistic to expect Barack to come in and save the world and make swooping changes in 2 years. He said it himself, he couldn't make the change himself, it required everybody to make changes, but sadly, nobody wanted to. They were content to blame Obama for lying to them, and whine about how change comes so slow. They expected change to be handed to them, and, I mean..it's just not realistic.

It's clear, and the channeled messages also make it clear, it is up to US to make that change! Change doesn't come from the top down, and last. Change from the bottom up, is what really works! It's up to each of us, in our own way, to make the changes in our lives, to help make this world a better place. Like Barack says, it takes empathy, the ability to see ourselves in others, to really initiate real change. The change comes in how humanity views itself, and views one another.

Are we going to continue to be divided and lazy, or will be unite and choose to work hard to make the changes we want necessary! I've made my choice. But as Barack has found out, you can't change the world by yourself. My goodness you can't lol

So my view on Obama, from reading his books, listening to all his speeches, reading his body language and energy, following his presidency and the actions taken since day 1, I will say with firm conviction, OBAMA IS A GREAT MAN! His wisdom, intelligence, maturity, patience and persistence is so admirable. The responsibility placed on his shoulders is so enormous, and he has handled it all as well as it could be handled. He's mature, confident, and he's a cool guy too! lol He has taught me so much, and I respect the man to the fullest! He really is the definition of a public servant, and will go down as one of the great Presidents to ever hold office.

He might have some dark ones around him, he might be doing a few things to make them happy and not end up like Kennedy, but given the chance, I think he would do so much more to help the world, and when first contact comes around, I think he will be instrumental in leading us into the Golden Age! An amazing soul he is, and my support for him will never waiver. It is my great desire to, one day, follow in his footsteps as a great world leader, and great shining light for humanity! God bless Barack Obama, and God bless you, thank you for reading!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I personally think that the hope in political figures in office is one of the last things people who start to awaken hold onto.  We want so desperately to believe in that there is still good in politics and especially in the presidential position.  It's a really difficult thing to come to terms with because it means finally seeing the overall picture.  Which most people don't want to see until their higher self completely overrules the mind and makes you see it.  So many of my enlightened friends have told me it was the last thing they held onto before they had their complete awakening to the world and I am no different.  It was a part of my process as well.  

The best advice I can give any of you who believe that obama is a lightworker just based on the way you feel is sometimes when we're still thinking with our mind and not in complete consciousness our mind holds onto anything that will keep hope alive to keep it attached to the programmed system we live in.  We don't realize it and we even think that the system can't fool us!  Ahh.. but quite the contrary.  It's the toughest part of the system to disconnect from because it means coming to the realization of the extent we've been manipulated and programmed.  Nobody wants to believe that we've been systematically played against each other from all sides.  However, when you truly begin to piece the puzzle together the overall picture is very apparent.

Just make sure you research.  I stress research and meditation more than anything because meditation will clear your minds and help remove the clutter.  Truth is in consciousness.  David Icke's books are great.  Patricia Cori is great.  However, don't stop there.  Do as much research as you can from all angles.

Also, I'd just like to add this.  Reading books by obama or any illuminati puppet for that matter is counter productive if your goal is to awaken.  It's only productive if you've awoken and understand the manipulation already because then you can see the manipulation and understand it even decipher it.  Propaganda is everywhere!  You have to remember they promote propaganda from all sides.  Fox news is propaganda but so is CNN or MSNBC.  They all push different views of propaganda.  It doesn't matter which side you believe as long as you believe a side.  It's the ultimate trap.  Don't get caught in the web.  Research and make YOUR own decisions.  If you base your opinions off any puppet's opinions, propaganda outlet(including their bio's/books) or anything involving the mainstream media you are not forming your own opinions.  At that point you're just regurgitating propaganda.  

There is a reason every president lies because the whole system is built off lies.  When they get found out about something they just cover it with more lies.  Beware of what you allow to help form your opinions.  

• Obama may have charisma , and are very well spoken , but the fact is that he could nevertheless have been replaced by a robot with a programmed chip as a brain.

The "programmer" are of course the "Globalists" .

There are more than one "Obama".

If you look at this picture , you will see that this "Obama" is created :http://texasdarlin.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/obamascar.jpg

One of the "Obamas" are skinnier.

Has anybody pondered about the popular tv-serie "24" , where a black president (Palmer if I remember right)who , what I believe were created to prepare and help Obama to be elected.

The war in Libya have been planned for 10 years , and now a black president (sitting in Israels knee) walks in , in Africa, hiding behind Nato.

You see , everything is well planned , and Obama is just a programmed body.

We have tons of fact about how this world works , but the evolution stands still , because people don´t see the truth.

"The truth shall set you free"

The good news , is that Starfleet have one "Obama" too , and I think that this lighted person can come in and announce the truth.

• Good post sir.
  • He's a light worker, although like you said, he has some dark agents to please.
    He doesn't come across too obviously as a lightworker, but mostly he is a good man.
  • Not sure of that either. that implies that the skeptic(me) is vibrating at a LOWER level than the person who sees it from another perspective. One thing I've learned, as I climb higher up the vibratory ladder, is that it gets easier to discern lies from truth. my intuition/third eye/psychic ability/whateveryouwannacallit is screaming bloody murder on this OBL story. it's possible Obama is himself in the dark, but I find that unlikely. Still, possible, I'll say that much. If so, he better get his lightworker ass in gear and start kicking ass, cause this story reeks of darkworker energy.
  • Thanks John, for your kind words on behalf of our President, and also your diligence in answering all the comments with a substantial reply. I voted for Barack in the primaries and in the general election, not just because I was impressed with his obvious qualities we can all see, but because his appearance on the world stage at this particular time fits a heavenly agenda, and his presence is required to catalyze the end-time decisions required of all humans at this time. Look at it like the final test of the ability to discern character attributes in truly great individuals, or to not see the darker components of lesser individuals. This scenario required that the two final Presidents be the polar opposites, and each of us would have to align ourselves with one or the other. In this instance, fence sitting will have devastating consequences, as this will impede the inflow of light and leave the undecided to fall back into the dark camp when the final push of the Light occurs. This end-time paradigm follows a protocol, and this meant that Mr. Bush Jr. step up to the plate first, as the champion of the Darkside. Much of the finagling with the SCOTUS was simply to allow him the opportunity to be first at bat, even if a better candidate would have to momentarily cede. This took little effort to accomplish, as the Darkside thought to lunge forward and push their advantage, and destroy as much as possible of the political landscape before the opponent from the Lightside would appear. They did a bang-up job, bringing a once mighty nation to virtual ruin in 8 short years, while the rest of the world went steaming by at full throttle. No-one in the Republican camp had any idea who the opponent would be, as God works in mysterious ways, as we all know. Hillary was the decoy, she played her part very well, and while the Darkside had their attention riveted on her, Barack made his silent ascent to power speaking only to issues that good people care about. Whether he can actually realize all these things is not really the issue, his opposition will see to the complete obstruction of everything he proposes, what matters in the final analysis is why did you as a voter choose one man over the other. It would be totally ridiculous for the Lightside to permit two rascals to follow up, one upon the other, so logic dictates that one of these men is the real deal, and the other not. This logical conclusion will become very obvious soon, when people realize that time is very short, and the end of this phase of our civilization is about to present itself. To assume that both men were part of a conspiracy to deceive mankind simply shows how little faith many people have that greater things are being planned and carried out behind the scenes, and that these plans were a long time in the making. My adice: Choose wisely!

• Why would it be ridiculous for the Light to permit another person to push the envelope? Because Bush prepped us first to get mad and this was his role, Now Obama is pushing for us to take back the government by promoting change. No one said the change had to be all peace and goodness and light....yet. Why not do more stuff to make us continue to get mad? Eventually we are going to blow right? I think all of the leaders had roles to play whether good or bad, they made us think and isn't that the bigger picture here? To make us question? If the end result is that we have to do something because we aren't doing anything, why cannot it not be a good thing if he is pissing people off? We have all sorts of roles/missions we take on when we choose to come into an incarnation, some are catalysts to make people think or change or grow. I think that is what Obama's role is. I think the reason some of us don't like him, is because we knew he was going to push things and it was going to get ugly and it is going to continue to get uglier. I know one of my teachers said he reminds me of someone in another life I knew, not sure if it was him or not or just someone in a past life I knew that I didn't trust. That could be why I have such strong feelings about him. But I have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and I still don't trust him. I purposely do not watch him give speeches or look into his eyes because I know that people can be brainwashed. I know that sounds paranoid, but I think that is what is keeping me from "drinking the Koolaid". I am always the skeptic, I don't always trust people who are supposed to necessarily be "of the light" either. It would be way too easy to be deceived. This is why I use my discernment when I read channelings and books, etc. You have to trust your heart but you must also use your head. Which is why when the landings occur, I will trust the feelings I get when I see the extra terrestials to see if I get a "good feeling" or a "sick" feeling as we all know there are benevolent and malevolent beings out there. Just because someone/something looks the part does not necessarily mean it is good. It would be way too easy to decieve people as some things are too good to be true. And people really want things to work out and want to trust and have faith that they are not being lied to. But remember that just because someone promotes change that might lead to the government's destruction, does not mean that is necessarily a bad thing. We need to take back the government to usher in the New Age, a new way of living. So I guess just because I don't like Obama, doesn't mean he isn't a Lightworker as some of us are the Spiritual Warriors, some of us are the System Busters and I think that is exactly what he is.
  • ..we need to drop the mentality of, "if its not black, it must be white"

...there are more colors and shades than just black&white u know...... it doesnt matter if he is good or bad... do we really have to label him as "bad", and throw him in the dungeon, or as "good', and put him on a pedestal???

..why do we always have to search for some person to condemn, or for another to put him in some "higher" position to lead the way???... do we always have to be the sheeple that follow the shepard???

....even if he has the purest intentions of the world... even if he was Jesus himself... things cannot work for the good of all, as long as the very constuct that we sit on, is rotten and crumbling down... no matter how much someone tries to patch it...
    ..to focus on whether "this one is good guy", or "that one is evil"... is just a waste of time... ..can he alone fix the mess of this world???.. NO..

..this can only be done, by each one of us... and not by a person, or by a group of people...

• I personally have not been so easily swayed by him. I did not like his arrogance from the start and a lot of people just told me that he is confident, but not arrogant. I beg to differ. I have done a lot of research on him as well. I think he has specifically surrounded himself with whomever could get him higher on the career ladder. I know a lot of people think he is a lightworker and I'm still on the fence with that. I know there are a lot of beings in the Spiritual Hierarchy that are protecting him. I think his role IS to make change. Piss people off enough into making them take things into their own hands. I think this is what he spoke of when he was encouraging the people to get involved. He wants to do things to purposely make us want to revolt. Only by revolting can we take our country back to what our forefathers wanted for us. For the people to run the government. I quote from the Declaration of Independence: "That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government....." http://www.earlyamerica.com/earlyamerica/freedom/doi/text.html. So here we are, he could be a Lightworker and this is just his role as isn't this what we are all kind of here to do as Spiritual Warriors? Be the System Busters? My only concern is the arrogance as it really seems like he has a huge EGO and isn't that another thing we are not supposed to be coming from? 
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A cool remix of the classic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o3sd-vBUXw"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hehe...!! Bless you friend...👍🏻"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll try the thyme tea, since I'm, still, a smoker, now let's move on up ;)"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Travelling On The Astral Plane With Spiritual Purpose - Dreamscapes
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr Berg gets into the 14 things we can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Ran into this video just a little bit ago. This gets into 14 things you can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The wonder herb, Thyme...👍🏻

"Thyme, as a herb, has been traditionally used for its beneficial effects on the respiratory system. The aromatic properties of thyme can help to open up the airways and improve breathing, making it easier for the lungs…"
7 hours ago
More…