All of these New Age ideas of Pleyadians, Star Children, Indigos, whatever, are all derived from the common source - the nonexistent Aryan race. The truth of the matter is - there's no such thing as Aryans at all. It's all a lie to whitewash history and justify some of the worst things that happened: such as Imperialism, Colonialism, and even Genocide and Eugenics. Here are some good facts that disprove, for example, the Aryan invasion of India, which proves altogether that there are no such thing as Aryans.

New Research Debunks Aryan Invasion Theory

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/1623744/report-new-research-debunks-aryan-invasion-theory

The Myth of Aryan Invasions of India

http://www.uwf.edu/lgoel/documents/AMythofAryanInvasionsofIndia.pdf

European Misinterpretation of Sanskrit led to the Aryan Race Theory

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rajiv-malhotra/how-europeans-misappropri_b_837376.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I called you on this comment.

Pleadians are a New Age lie, again another retarded idea recycled from the theory of the nonexistent "Aryan race". 

I have already read the post.

And the links.

I fail to see how it proves that Pleiadians are a new age lie.

The genetics of humanity as a whole goes against evolution as we understand it.

One day there are 20 odd species of human roaming the earth.

And now there is only one.

We have 23 pairs of chromosones where logic suggests we should have 24..

Like our supposed ancestors.

Science calls 95% of our DNA junk.

Because they don't know what it does,

Clearly, science cannot prove anything conclusively about our origins, or colours, until it works out these little anomalies.

• Peter:  Heard that there are actually 24 races, but we just seperate them into colors as races.

• I've heard 24, and 27. and for the exercise, the exact number isn't important.

What is important is that her were over 20 gentically unique species of proto humans, for want of a better word.

On hind legs, on all fours, tails, no tails, and so on.

This is not simply a case of differences to suit environmental conditions, like we have now,

All humans, world wide, are of a similar genetic make up. 

All the others have disappeared.

Which doesn't make sense.

Certainly, there is no evolutionary explanation for us having 23 pairs of chromosones when other primates have 24. As far as I AM aware.

And yet, there are myriad different monkeys and apes still running around.

Which is how the evolutionary process is meant to work..

• I've always had an issue with scientists calling some DNA junk. Just because they don't know what it does does not mean it is junk, that's my opinion anyway. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Rh Negative blood factor. I'm an O-. I've done a lot of reading on Rh negative and I'm not really sure what to think. Sometimes I think it's an advantage, other times I don't. I do find it interesting, though, that an Rh neg woman can have pregnancy complications if carrying an Rh positive child. I can't understand how this is possible in the human race. It doesn't make sense. It only makes sense if one believes that Rh negative people are actually connected to an extraterrestrial race.....and for all I know that may be the case. If one reads ancient texts it seems pretty clear what they are saying and how we came to be, and maybe they are telling the truth. I'm not sure what to believe these days. Too much conflicting information out there. I have a background in archaeology/anthropology and have always been fascinated with biblical archaeology and pretty much anything ancient. I am fascinated by ancient texts from all cultures. I find it hard to believe that ancient people were just making all of this up just for religious reasons. I really feel there is more to it than that. I believe they saw things, and encountered peoples, that they explained the best way they knew how. Anyway, I'd like to hear your thoughts. Peter Panayiotis Karanikas, I like reading your posts and comments.

• Calithil......I'm AB Rhesus negative....Yes I agree, virtually all myths, legend's, folklore and story telling has some basis of fact, even if it has been embellished, stylised and made more grandeur than it really was/is etc.

The ancient peoples were seemly aware of a great many things that archaeology/anthropology, sciences, and other schools of thought, etc are now in some instances just coming to terms with. But as always progress is slow, some of these innovative people, who mostly are amateur in the field will more than likely lead the way.

• Calithil:  I'm Rh negative - does that mean I'm part reptilian?

• Darkstar, I think that if you are part Reptilian you would have larger eyes and no thumbs.
          • Star Flower:  Oh, my!

• Darkstar:  I have no idea if Rh negative has anything to do with reptilians. And I don't know enough about reptilians to even have an opinion on that subject at all, so I won't even attempt it. I just find it curious that there are humans, that are Rh negative, that have difficulty carrying and giving birth to other humans that are Rh positive, and that the result, without intervention, can actually be death. It just doesn't make sense to me. I just want to know why some humans lack the Rhesus Monkey antigen while most humans have it. From everything I've read, over the past couple of years, it seems logical to me that humans were genetically created on Earth by another race/races outside of Earth. Let's face it, they have never found the 'missing link' and since there is a long archaeological/anthropological record of pre/post humans on the Earth if there was a 'link' it would certainly have been found by now. It is my opinion that scientists just don't want to admit that the kind of link they are searching for just doesn't exist. I guess what I don't understand is how, after many thousands of years, there are any humans that are Rh negative. It would seem, after all of this time, that so many humans have mixed that everyone should be Rh positive by now, yet that is not the case. I find it even more curious than I do the 'junk' DNA that scientists talk about, because we all have DNA that we don't know what it does yet. I would like to know if there is a benefit/advantage of being Rh negative. Not in a good vs. bad behavior way, more in a good health vs. bad health way or having higher incidents of psychic ability or something. It seems to me there has to be a reason for some people being Rh negative and there has to be some kind of benefit to being so, because if evolution works the way they claim Rh negative would have disappeared over time if there was no benefit to it, but that is only my opinion. When observing people living in different regions of the world, throughout most of human history anyway, you see people in colder climates are heavier and shorter to preserve body heat, whereas people living in hot climates are usually taller and thinner to help them stay cooler. Both factors benefited humans living in different climates. So, it seems to be there must be some kind of benefit to being Rh negative too, no matter how small that benefit may be. Again, just my opinion. 

• Bloodline preservation is the answer that comes to me when i read this post. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
1 hour ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
5 hours ago
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. Gonna go for a long walk and get some sun after this video. Gorgeous day here :) https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=99GVwG1qfQjHrs6B"
5 hours ago
"Thanks Drekx glad you enjoyed them. Ill post the others when I get the chance and good information you just provided there about Asket and her people. She's very beautiful indeed just like you said :) Timar and other areas in the DAL are definitely…"
5 hours ago
More…