Violent and Abusive Language in films is not good at all ... So Arnie is completely wrong like the rest who are involved in movies such as these.Hollywood is one cause of spreading Violence and Abusive Language in the World.Very few movies are made to spread love and light which are much needed to help people evolve and for the ascension of this Planet.YOUR THOUGHTS..IMAGINATION..CREATES YOUR REALITY...if you encourage violence and abusive language in the World then that is the sort of World you will live in and if you encourage love and light in the World then that is the sort of World you will live in.Schwarzenegger-says-Terminator-violent-movies-shouldnt-blamed-mass-shootings.html"">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2258262/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-says-Terminator-violent-movies-shouldnt-blamed-mass-shootings.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Name one mass shooting or mass murder that weren't instigated by the illuminaughty?

That would be the only one that would have been stopped should movies be the source of crazyness. ;)

• Oh yes.

• Not trying to insult anyone here Krishna but........GROW  UP!!!

• Agreed. He´s right. The world is safer than I´ve been told it is.

• these people are such fools, making millions of a violence yet not seeing its effect on the viewers. There was a segment on our local tv news where many hollywood celebreties made a commercial about anti gun policies yet each of them took part of some sort violent film production. You are right about one thing, they are idiots and total hipocrites.......................

• Well of course Arnie would say that, people are making it seem like him and his movies are responsible for violence in society, when the responsibility lies in each individual. And you don't know Arnie, he's actually a very intelligent person, and a good man...it's not fair people put the blame on him and his movies for why there's violence. It's a big subject, but ultimately, the responsibility lies within the violent person, no one else.

• I don't think movies are to blame, I was watching Terminator the other day, I didn't feel the urge to go out and kill people. It depends who you are, some people just have an inner inclination towards violence, and no matter what, something will trigger it. And I don't think getting rid of violent movies will help, for thousands of years, tv or movies didn't exist, it's actually a relatively new medium....and the world was even more violent then than it is now. I don't play video games, but basically all my friends do...they like playing the war games and things like that....but they wouldn't go out and actually hurt someone.

So it depends who you are, and what your inclinations are. Violent people will be violent, no matter what, they'll find something, whether it's reading history, or watching movies, or whatever....that will inspire them to be more violent. People who don't have that, they'll just see it as a good action movie.

• I absolutely agree with you John.

• I agree John.  I am a total pacifist and would not harm and animal, person, or even insects if I can help it, but I do enjoy a good murder who-done-it, and even enjoy gory sci fi monster movies like the Aliens movies, I loved Starship Troopers and you can't get much gorier then those movies, loved all the terminator movies, liked all the Lethal Weapons movies, etc. and the like, but I am in no way violent.  I do have to say that it would be nice if there were not violent movies or games.....but do not think that it overtly causes violence,  but it does glorify it to a degree so that is not right.  I can understand your line of reasoning though to a degree KK...but duality is duality and I don't see these things going away because they sell.  I think people get an adrenoline rush watching this type of stuff, I know I do....love sitting on the edge of my chair and peeking through my fingers if I think it is going to get really bloody and gory but realize it is just entertainment with thrill factor.  And saying that Arnie should be terminated is kind of a violent thing to say, KK, lol....you been watching too many Terminator movies? Hahaha....

• I just watched Stormship Troopers the other night.  Still like that movie...and none of us had the urge to go squish bugs or harm anyone. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  How To Let Go Of Your Emotions By Melanie Beckler A practical method to start practicing letting go is presented in David Hawkins' book, “Letting Go” which you can refer to for more details. The key points of the method are as follows:Awareness:…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
10 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Well, it sure is better than the Eurovision Song Contest...LOL
Back in the 1980s, they had more taste, as I'm more keen on scantly-clad female dancers, rather than (yuck) men....and strange woke demonic people..

Legs & Co dance to Bobby…"
11 hours ago
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
12 hours ago
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

(The original version was being played by a DJ, in the Woodbridge-Bentwaters AFB (officer ranks) staff disco, during the Rendlesham incident of 1980, when Lieutenant Col.…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A remix of the Rodney Franklin classic, from 1980..."The Groove." 👏🏻🌞
The Groove (Remastered) ·
FTG Presents The Vaults Vol.4, ℗ 2017 Sony Music Entertainment UK, Released on: 2017-04-07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f3xBpS24o"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
15 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 24
Comments: 0