The Anunnaki and the Illuminati are at war now. The Host of Heaven is ousting the power elite of earth on the basis of human rights violations. This is not the end of the world. It is the end of the New World Order.

The Illuminati control all. If you get to know the deity they serve, you'll come up with a cluster of names that, when you look back in time, you'll see an unexpected correlation. Apparently, not all of the gods left in ancient times. Some stayed behind to slowly build a New World Order by which to dominate mankind. They have a leader. "You'll hear the Greek, Egyptian, and Babylonian names for this guy, but he is one of the same ones from ancient Iraq [Mesopotamia]. He's using these groups in the same way he used the artisan and merchant groups in ancient Egypt and Babylon - as intelligence gathering and dirty-works squads that will terrorize those that rise against him" (Informant Eight 2006; Informant Nine 2005).

In Biblical terms, the "Fallen Ones" never left Earth. The good angels, i.e. the "Heavenly Host" - those beings who did not (figuratively and literally) "fall" - are now returning to earth to destroy the New World Order that the Fallen Angels engineered and maintain though 300 of their human descendents (from 13 elite occultist bloodlines) who call themselves "the Illuminati". The Sumerians called the good celestial giants the Anunnaki, and the Sumerian term for the fallen giants was "the Igigi". The leader of the fallen ones was called Marduk. The Hebrew name for Marduk, Ha'Satan, literally translates as "The Adversary" (i.e. the Adversary of mankind). Christians call him "the Devil".

"We are definitely dealing with biological entities, giant humans who are not altogether any different than us, except that their cellular electrical capacitance is much higher than ours, which makes them an energetic envelope of much higher bioelectric potential than us. When you are in the presence of one of them, you can feel their presence as if you could cut it with a knife. A very definite force of what could best be described as intention emanates from them" (Informant Eight 2005, 2006).

"They are very large, very tall biological specimens, no doubt of that. They can also be best described as looking almost like albinos - white, almost milky white skin, with a sort of sweat or beads of water evident on their skin, like a film - about seven or eight feet in height, very white hair - not gray white, but kind of snow white. Like white wool - yes, kinky white hair, most of them wear it shoulder length and plaited, others short, almost close cropped. But you can tell it is kinky. Oh, eyes are a light red, when you catch them inside in low light and they are not wearing dark, almost black protective contact-like lenses. They always travel in pairs, so if you see one of them, the other is not too far away. But you can tell more about them from their presence" (Informant Eleven 2006).

Informant seven says that the population at large has been programmed to fight benevolent extra-planetary beings for the New World Order or even brainwashed to believe that they don't exist. Apparently being equally amoral, the alien Greys allied themselves with the Illuminati in 1947 and agreed to join forces against the returning gods. ETs are not invading (nor will there ever be an alien invasion), and the Illuminati are not planning a false flag alien invasion (Informant Six 2006). The elite humans of earth are not faking the existence of UFO's and ETs (informant six, 2006). However, their aim is to manipulate us to fear and hate the returning gods rather than embrace them for who they truly are: our rescuers.

In the near future, the returning gods will destroy key above-ground military bases, and the elite-controlled earth governments will declare that Earth is being invaded (Informant Six 2006). Informant Six goes on to say that the truth is that it will be the insidious international bankers, their evil god, and their puppet governments that will be targeted. According to him, the Anunnaki have returned to save mankind from a corrupt New World Order.

The Anunnaki are systematically deactivating nuclear weapons, sabotaging missile tests, and have nuked underground military bases. The Illuminati owned and controlled reverse-engineered anti-gravity aircraft and space-based weapons are firing at (and missing) peaceful Anunnaki ships that could easily destroy the New World Order spacecrafts but do not. They now wait until the "appointed time" for overt warfare (informant eight 2007).

The "New Age" is not what the Illuminati thought it would be. It is the end of the (new) world (order). In accordance with prophecy, the Heavenly Host, led by Yahushua Ha'Mashiach, son of the Elohim YHVH (the EN.LIL), will completely annihilate the Satanist (Mardukite) power elite and the fallen angels they serve, and Yahushua Ha'Mashiach will be installed as King of Earth.

Anunnaki and Illuminati at War NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LRDlmQer6Dw#!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello friends,

I do not seek to cause any friction between you, but would like to clarify that I suspect there is some confusion here between the persons of "Anu" and "Ani."

The HUMAN, "Ani," who is depicted in the famous papyrus (circa 1250 BC,) held in the British museum, travels after death to the underworld and his heart is weighed by Anubis, against the feather of Ma'at (truth) and it's light quotient recorded by Thoth....

So the papyrus of Ani demonstrates the process of death and rebirth and the important rituals that were taught to ancient Egyptian priests, by which all could be intiated into the underworld...

bookdead Papyrus of Ani

• Devil and hell do not exist Shama..

You're wrong))They do not exist to the extent that their church is. But Hell is a part of our galaxy and the universe, how could he not be? He energizes the stars and generates life.

• It should be understood - the Jews are not white people, despite some superficial similarities. And most importantly - the Jews do not people internally, it is a completely different look. Jews are invaders landing, the so-called "Ground Crew".

Jews did not go 40 years in the desert, Moses was not a Jew, too. As well as they are not the children of Israel.
    Israel - meaning the descendant of the original of the sun, in other words the descendants of the heavenly kind. Носители генетики Р1а/Р1б.

• Another version of the story.....

"The Mantoid Consortium did attempt an invasion on Dec 21, after attacking the Andromeda biosphere, and there seemed no way of stopping them…but at 3:11 am PST, or 11:11 Greenwhich Meantime, Sean David Morton stood on the shores of Hermosa Beach to soak in the beams from the galactic core. As this energy wave hit, all Mantoid ships lost power and began to fall from the sky; seeing these tender morsels of 2012 delight, SDM opened his maw and ate all the Mantoid ships. Yes, he ate every one of them.

“Thank you for an early morning snack, Maya and Mantoid alike,” he was heard saying."

Source..  http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/2012/12/23/of-mantoids-and-mort...

• LOL!

• Yes, and if you critizise these non semites , you are being called a antisemite.

As I have said : anismitism is rhe wall that jews can hide behind to avoid scrutiny.

You are close to the truth if someone screams "antisemite"

• "and if you critizise these non semites , you are being called a antisemite."

That argument only works for as long as they don't meet a linguist (or a pre-school teacher, both of them would know the lingual rules).

The moment that happens their "you are an antisemite"-argument falls since there are clear definitions in the dictionary what the phenomenon "ANTI" is in relation to its couterpart, and.. well .. Critizism can never be Anti'ism and a linguist or a teacher can usually explain this in such a way that further arguing about who's anti and who's not gets rendered meaningless. ;)

You have matter and you have anti-matter and they are so unlike eachother they can't even be in the same dimension together without both disintegrating.

Now, if you have a piece of matter bashing another piece of matter, it doesn't mean that that piece automatically becomes anti-matter. That'd be prepostorous and only a redneck inbred  moron would actually be able to confuse "critizism" with "anti". :)

When people call me anti-semite I alwasy ask them to point out exactly WHAT it is that makes me anti. I have yet to receive a reply from any of the people I've asked this.
      When they can't answer that question, I usually label them as Hitler 1.5, inform them about their new label and then I move on and leave them confused, pissed off and very sad to have become what they originally hated. ;)

So, if anyone call you an anti-semite. Don't let it stand. Attack at once and DEMAND an explanation. Calling someone an anti-semite is just as bad as calling someone a Nazi and the "anti"-users needs to learn that they can't dish out accusations from left to right without having to answer for them with proof and research. 

• Seth were Adam and Eves child and were pure violet race.

No reppie blood.

What do you mean?

• Seth were Adam and Eves child and were pure violet race.

It is the brain you have purple!

Adam - translated as "nourished."

Eva - translated as "new"

Eden - "food giving"

• Enlil you sound as if you have given up

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Do you guys in Britian have 'Wellness Centers-Dispensing Wellness' or Dope Depots?
I passed one in Eatontown NJ-the line was olut the door and down the sidewalk.
Marijuana smoke contains carcinogenic combustion products, including about 50% more…"
8 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Last I heard Big Pharma can't be sued for the covid 19 clot shots"
42 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in Free Energy and Alien technology
Next to free energy and alien technology.
7 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion '10-foot-tall people' discovered by archaeologists in Nevada cave
7 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Join Us In A Divine Prayer For Healing For Our New Member & Her Husband A new member of Lightgrid, https://lightgrid.ning.com/,  Leanne Carlson just sent me a message asking for divine help and prayers for her husband, named Robert, or 'Bobby' as…
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…