The UFO MOTHERSHIPS can be seen very clearly in this Video's and  they look good

FIRST VIDEO :When you see the MOTHERSHIP AT ABOUT 1 MIN 22 SEC[1:22] STOP THE VIDEO AND HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT THE FRAME

BELIEVE IT OR NOT THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

TELL US IF YOU THINK IT IS A REAL MOTHERSHIP

SECOND VIDEO [Pg 2] THE SIRIAN MOTHERSHIP the largest UFO RECORDED BY NASA...TELL US IF IT IS TRUE OR FALSE   

CHECK OUT OTHER VIDEOS AND I AM SURE DEEP INSIDE YOU WILL BE SAYING "HOLY MOTHER "         

BE IN JOY

LIVE IN JOY

and SPREAD JOY

Namaste

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• THE SIRIAN MOTHERSHIP THE LARGEST UFO EVER RECORDED BY NASA....TRUE OR FALSE

• ¨This is fake no dout.
    but thank u Ravinder.
    you share alot of great videos i watch every day =)
  • I'd say this is a poor try for collecting IPs and statistics of interrested inviduals that are easy to mislead... ;P

• Dear Cortex your expert opinion is always valuable. I do sometimes get misled as I believe everyone and everybody should always be TRUE. I do not watch science fiction so that Mothership looked different and good but if it is false then I curse the makers of this video. There are far too many videos on YouTube that it is becoming difficult to tell which is absolute true. But again I repeat that those that put false videos may they suffer for their Karmas for cheating people. May they be reborn in the material world as many times as the number of people they cheat till they learn their lesson.
      Namaste
  • You are ridiculous! LOL

Stop watching Star Trek!

• Yes... crying wolf...
    • Well and good if you think it is a fake
      If you have any problems why don't you contact the makers of this YouTube and complain.
      There are so many YouTubes out so it is getting more and more difficult to distinguish the true from the false.
      I have not seen many Science Fiction movies so for me that frame of the Mothership looked good and different and the makers of this Video claimed that it is real proof of a Mothership the best seen so I selected it but I also stated to check out yourselves and decide what you think of it.
      Generally most of the Video's I have put are excellent and very helpful for Ascension but you will get the odd one out that is not that good ....don't forget there are a large number of Videos on YouTube that are false.
      Namaste and I hope you contact YouTube and complain
    • This is better then STAR TREK ever made
  • The MOTHERSHIP looks huge and well equipped. It looks solid built like a tank. It seems to be protected all round so it cannot be attacked by the evil dark forces. The technology seems very advanced and a few light years ahead of us.

This is a very clear frame of a Gaint Mothership.

Namaste

• If this Video is a fake than the person who made it is a RASCAL NO 1

Nanaste

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
1 hour ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
1 hour ago
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://youtu.be/3C0lEL97HYc?si=43Fb_jpq4jBkMZwq"
1 hour ago
"Will do and you as well :) Great minds think a like as they say :)"
2 hours ago
More…