To progress as a Spiritual Being you also need to keep yourself in Good Shape and that is by looking after your Physical Body. If you are healthy then you can accomplish more radiating good energy. One of the important things for a Lightworker is to keep fit and healthy.

Apart from good food and water your body needs exercise....healthy body ...healthy mind...healthy thoughts...radiating good energy to all.

To keep myself fit i have recently started long distance walking. I walk about 10 miles a day. I walk about 10 miles to a large Wholefoods where i stop for refreshments and bit of time on the Internet. This is my Daily routine and i enjoy the long walk. I try not to use my car too much as a lot of people use their cars and find that in the long run it is not really good for their health unless they get some form of exercise daily.

ACC Members ...Tell us what you do to keep yourselves fit and healthy

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I used to be heavy into athletics and keeping in shape, not anymore though. The most exercise I get now is walking. And I prefer it this way, I realize that exercising too much actually blocks you from feeling pure emotion. That's why I don't work out anymore, when I do, I notice the tension reduces my connection to heart and my inner self. It's like that for basically any exercise. Too much tension will block your ability to feel, and therefore, block your ability to feel reality and get true realizations. So I walk alot, but that's about it.

• I have to agree with U John. It does seem to block out important aspects of us. But maybe its because we dont see it as fun and dont enjoy it.

However, I did spend 3 years in Thailand and I never even once saw the monks go for running or exercise, certainly not to the local gym ;-)

They too seem to understand that the inner work far superceedes the physical work.

Most important though is that we always do what makes us happy and bring us joy. If its walking, fine then walk. If its running or swimming etc.. fine then do that, but please dont tell us "It's important" and "U have to", because already then I am in defence mode. Pretty sure my body knows way better whats good for it, than doctors etc. educated under the influence of the big pharmacutical companies.

Joy and happiness..... Joy and happiness...

Namaste

• We have the Lightworkers and they in turn can call upon the Lightwarriors for assistance where and when required.

The Lightwarriors are are extremely strong and indestructible and cannot be defeated ....More powerful then Superman.

Hence the Lightworkers need to keep in good shape

• I've never been real good with that gym-stuff ;-)

Back in the days when I worked I had to be fit and managed that, not to my delight though.

Today my "exercise" is playing ball and stick with my dog, drumming 2-3 hours a day, spontaneous dancing and singing. Chopping wood for the fireplace and stuff like that.

Add to that a vegan diet, all "cleaned and energized" through Reiki and fasting 21 days per month in a 7-3 pattern. Goal here is a 40-day fast around august.

So basically I am not doing much, but what I do I do because I just cant help it ;-)

Namaste

• Nature Walks are excellent as even the Inner Earth Beings are advising us to connect more with Nature. Keeping away from cities and too many people is good. There are also some retreats you can go to which have nice countryside, gardens and parks.. I go to Hare Krishna and Buddhist Temple retreats and there you can also make friends with devotees who are trying to lead a spiritual life rather then a material life.
    If you do good exercise daily you also will sleep better.
  • Our bodies need to be fit, healthy and pure. You can keep your body pure by avoiding junk food, being vegetarian or vegan, no smoking or drinking alcohol , drinking plenty of water, connecting more with Mother Earth and daily excercise. As Lightworkers we need more love and light in our bodies and be careful not to accumalate Karma by keeping in the Mode of Goodness.
    Your body is a temple so says the Vedas ... It is sacred and a gift from God...and a spark of God is residing in our Body .
    Taking care of your body is very essential.
  • Some sort of excercise is very important and better outside so get more air in your Lungs. It is good to keep fit and healthy.
    Lightworkers need to set an example to others.
    It is best to form a daily routine to see that your physical body gets good exercise. Nature walks are very good as you connect more with Mother Earth.
    others.it
  • Sorry but this is one area that I dont do well in. But basically it is what ive been directed to do - just sit in my room all the time pretty much.

I know once I get the Abilities im manifesting, my physical shape will be no problem though.

I do get some activity, about twice a week I walk about 3 miles, for one reason or another.

Part of it is I sweat alot and I don't like that. And I get chafed, shin splints, and my feet hurt if I go more than about 4 miles at any one time.

Exercise is exhausting for me, and I just really rather not bother since my endurance does not increase that way (my tolerance goes Down actually). Its boring for me.

Bikes? Im naturally over 250 lbs and the tires keep going flat, for some reason me and bikes aren't friends anymore.

My body, and inner self don't want me to be active at this time. It fights me, obviously.

Good news is I eat the food that feels the most natural for me, and by my intention it is filled with Light and behaves in harmony with my body no matter whats in it.

• I practice yôga 4/5 times a week, take short walks and do some wall climbing.
    • Ok, ive been really naughty lately and neglecting this side of myself....lol

but I used to walk 30 mins a day , and in addition i used to dance 20 minutes per day ... so i hope to start this again .... soonish.... lol

usually its 20+ mins per day of dance, 30 mins of walking and then followed by healthy eating, fibre, fruits and nut cereal, veg , and i love noodles.... lol

.... i got so healthy when i did this and radiated glow, but since my awakening in november,

ive noticed ive eaten alot of junk more than usaul.... so it could be part of the process....to eat alot now, and balance it out later.

My height has also grown in 1 half inches since last year, so its not suprising im eating alot lol

I know im doing fine and that i am not obese ... hehe....

my healthy routine will come back into my life at the right moment in time!

today im going on a 30 minute walk... fast sprint to tesco Ravi... lol

For now lets all enjoy the journey.... and not the destination lol

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
39 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
43 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
55 minutes ago
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
56 minutes ago
Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
3 hours ago
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
15 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 22
Comments: 0