Extract from article full link to article below :A word of warning as to the so-called ‘Pre-Nesara funds’ as there is no such thing as an application in advance and certainly not by means of filling in a form which requests you hand over all your personal data. By filling in that form you put yourself in a vulnerable, weak position by putting your cards on the table for the dark ones to see. Such things do not pertain to my NESARA : it is a misleading project! So be extremely cautious! NESARA will come to pass for every individual on the exact same time : there are no favourites and you are not required to introduce yourself. We know all too well who you are in your Presences and everyone will receive their rightful part in all freedom and this will be so for all of you and only through me! I am the supervisor of the NESARA project and I guard it wholeheartedly...full article @http://pleiadedolphininfos.blogspot.be/2013/01/saint-germain-to-me-about-nesara-and.html?m=1

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "Visualizing is wholly different than dreaming."

Yea, dreaming is to visualisation as cave drawings are to blueprints. :)

Those two different concepts are made in two completely different factories :)

Metaphoric:

"Visualisation is made in Japan while Dreaming is made in Korea ;)"

• Actually I do not understand this fund at all as we should be growing out of money and learning to care and share
    • "Actually I do not understand this fund at all as we should be growing out of money and learning to care and share"

By keeping all the lightworkers busy, dreaming and gleaming about "coming riches", Illuminaughty can effectively prevents them from evolving into just that.

St. Germain ain't stupid. None of the illuminaughty-operatives are.

But since they are required by universal law to identify themselves esoterically, they are also easily spotted.

St. Germain has his ID on the fricking CHEST for crying out loud... All you need is a little history and research into that part of the world and you'll immediately know that nothing good (for humanitys goals) can ever come out of him :)

Saint-Germain-klein.jpg

if you follow that guy, you'll never evolve further than what the templar knights did before the church (and the people) got tired of their constant duplicity and killed them all in a continent-wide morning raid.. ;)

• You cannot crash an economy by taking out the money, that will not work, your idea of a money less state is correct, but impracticle as we progress, The idea of a mony less society is doubtless on the cards, a channeler said to me once, "the galactics say Why be born on a planet that demands you find money to survive, it makes no sense " This is totally correct, So at the moment we are in a monetary society, which thrives on money ( or not as in this case) so if you give all the money ( $5billion ) to evry one on the planet we would all have pleasures and we would all hav good health and survive all kinds of illness, and the Black ops would have no supporter for instance chemtrails and HAARP and changing global weather ,,this would wake us all up ,,that is what is needed ,,I hope this helps Namaste Dave

• Another source another light:
    http://www.hollowearthnetwork.com/page/452303580
  • I have updated re-read the finace released on my web site for you to go and re-read for your self, Al ot more than Nesara was told to me :

http://lightworkersxm.wordpress.com/2013/01/04/the-peoples-trust-so...

• don't forget to submit your banking info

• Yes and any properties you have and that includes abroad...ha ha ha
  • Krishna, if the dark have been removed from this world, what about the people who torture animals and children?

• The people who torture animals and children also belong to the dark forces 1darkstar and how about changing your name to 1Lightstar
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe collective subconscious has shifted after many years of release and clearing. This changes our collective creation abilities, supporting new Source-informed unified creation which honors the higher trajectory and benefits the…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
  AncientAwakeningsI’ve come to be with you at this time, in this auspicious time, in this momentous time that you are approaching now. Not so much just for the eclipse that is about to happen, solar eclipse, but because of the shift, the change…
3 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on Ben-Arion's blog post Calm In The Midst Of The Storm
"M.S. told me a long time ago. On this planet there is Light and there is Less Light. All of these ones are us. Both sides. Why do we have the Less Light? So that we can learn the lessons. We are going to be graduating as we do this. Thank you for…"
4 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Was the F.F. Eclipse of Nibiru a “wild glitch in the matrix”.? by rev. Joshua.
"I agree. I thought it was a nothing berger. Chemtrails (I was taking pictures of them in 2004) were all over the place. Galactics are saying that they are coming soon. Are the chemtrails there so we can't see their ships?? Question. Can I post on…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"So, what was the speech made by Farage, that the Euro elites wanted to cancel..??
See his National Conservatism speech, he eventually made, following the court ruling....It's lengthy, but worth your time, especially if you live in the EU...👏🏻…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻NATCON wins against lefty cancel culture, in Brussels....👏🏻Bravo, to all concerned...

"The REVOLUTION against cancel culture has STARTED - ‘This is a turning point!’ says Nigel Farage"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNF2KuDoCOU"
5 hours ago
More…