hello, my name is john, you've known me on here as jimclarson, asara leo, and missingno and then back to jimclarson. last year in the spring of 09 i first awakened and got into the hollow earth theory which eventualy lead to topics of lemuria and aghartha as well as learning about the political and conspiracy awakenings regarding reptilians, draconians, nibiru, anunaki, nwo, masons, fema camps and all that other jazz that you need to know as well to stay informed. early on when i awakened during late july, early august [i forget] i had learned about the phrase "ashtar command" so i googled it to find out more and was led there through google, right there in the first results. i read some, saw people posting channelings and ufo stuff, and it was enough to get me hooked. isigned up and noticed a chat bar, i click and entered and randomly started talking away. again very self centered and in my own head, talking about whatever came to my mind, being stoopid, whatever, i also met a few people, most of which i regret to have come to know. people who claim spirituality and divinity, but in reility they have their drama fights on here and all that and its utter bullshit. alot of fake arguring bullshit that these people get their jollies on taking others along with them for the ride, they get them to feel its normal with lingo and clever wording/phraseing and word emphasis/tone, all this adds up to a nice person who doesnt know better to be strung along by it and in the end feel disapointed and bad, and the others who dragged them through laugh behind their back saying, "what a shmuk". these people are what i call the ashtar assholes, this is not everyone here, as im sure the vast majority of members here are inocent learning/budding starseeds like myself. but to those who do this know who they are, and this message is for them exclusivly. these people, the ashtar assholes are masonic club members who are into metaphysical stuff for personal gain and manipulation of those and whats around them. whether itr be for higher rankings in the masonic lodge ~cough~:comander:~cough~ or their own desires of vibe highs as psychic/chi/emotional/spiritual/sexual/emotional garbage dumping vampires. again its all based on the person and im not naming names, but heres more. the dark luminotti dont want a spiritual awakening on planet earth, so whats the best thing to do? create structured areas for starseeds to awaken to, and create the pitfalls from the awakening, because if you cant stop a mass spiritual awakjening on earth, the most you can do is corrupt it to the point it screws itself up outof utter confusion. does a sheep walk down the sloughter isle if it knows at the end of the isle its meeting its doom? i think not, it fights. what are the dark luminotti and the elites doing to us now? keeping us brainwashed into think normal day atrocities and public social stards is norml, and reinforce those standards with glamorized movie portrayals. so okay, how do they deal with the ones whove broken free of that cycle and are now realising their potential as spiritual beings of unimited power? create a whole new set of false road signs and complicated detours/booby traps and confusions, but designed around the premise of the awakened individual. again, keep us calm and happy, so that when the time does arise for us to think on our feet, we're all love love love. which is another thing i wanna touch on...

love love love. a new concept thats been floating around this site in the background in which many many woman sleep around with many many men. this is very harmful for a spiritual awakening because it gets our root chakras all entangled up with other people and totaly screws up the energy system as far as a productive healthy awakening goes, i beleive that spiritual sex is to be engaged between two partners who have a twin flame or highly soul mate dynamic relationship and is to be enjoyed between those two. theres a few individuals on here, again no names who make me sick with the kindof shit that has been done. and i fucking hate the idea that any any ANY underraged individuals may habve been hurt in trhe prosess of this. i think its sick and wrong and i think the people who commit these crimes are sick and fucked up individuals. also, if you wanna think for one minuite that daily drama and "im gonna kill myself" manipulative decitful get my way bullshit is in the realm of divine spiritualy then your horribly wrong, also, if your this way, with genuine intent to improve, thats one thing, but to drag others along is fucking bullshit, theres many many many people you ashtar assholes have hurt along the way, and i dont wanna see it go any further, i have frends who have been hurt badly by you guys, and worst part if your all into this energetic stuff as well, difference is though is that you use it for ill will against others, and wanna carry your fights through the ether and dump them onto others who dont know any better then to think its their own, and im fucking sick of it, ive had enough, i REALLY REALLY HAVE!! so if you wanna go carry out your own problems and insecurities onto other people and be assholes the rest of your life, fine, but leave me out of this, and know this, karma always finds its way into every noiok and crappy of reality, no matter how hard you try, you will face your karma eventualy. so with that, i end my post, and i demand, demand, demand, never to see, hear, feel, experience, any form of your energies, thoughts, problems, intents, wishes, or any other form of consious energy sent in me, or my frends ever again, i mean this with the purest and clearest of intent, and i demand that you ashtar assholes, masons, lizards in hiding, vampires or any other ascosiations of such be any where near me in the guidelines set a few lines up. this is my last straw and ive had it with all of you, it angers me trememd  the things that have transpired and i want you all to back the hell off. find another way to cope with your insecurities but finaly leave me and my frends outof this. i dont expect this topic to get much attention, but i ask that the ashtar assholes to whom this is adressed pass this amonst themselves and read it thouroughly. this is john. and this is my statement.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you, MoL, you are always a word of wisdom for us, truly you do your brothers and sisters proud.  I think Drekx surprises people with his "humaness"... there is a black and white mentality that plays out here, Lightworkers are expected to be wholesome and loving while others rudeness and cursing is seen as character.  Some use the "questioning" of authority as an excuse to fill up the etheric battery with others' energy.

Personally I have learned a heck of a lot about human nature and the responses to the energies we are experiencing in this thread.  The wheat are separated from the chaff. 

Remember the light you spread is increased to every person reading this blog...

• Really Really? Pulling things out of thin air. Hmmmm lets see here Lady Tam. I have several quotes from u guys already on here standing up for Derkx, even when there are others on here who don't agree with him. I'm not pulling things out of thin air here. I'm stating things you guys on here have shown, by our actions. Okay so what if i'm wrong about you guys not being scared of Derkx. Can u honestly then give your view points of things, outside him without him getting upset about it. Can you honestly read something on here and think for yourself, rather then just agreeing with Derkx. Rember i'm pulling things out of thin air here, and these are just your view on things. If others agree with that is fine by me, but your replies on here alone, have shown that you always agree with Derkx no matter what the cause is. You don't say anything else on here unless Derkx has spoken. You flip flop, if he comes around and did give out your own thoughts outside of his thoughts. You flip flop, you will come running to him, telling him how sorry you are for speaking your mind on something and that you will never do this again. Geee i'm must really be pulling things out of thin air here. 

I'm going to simply ignore this, because i have tried talking about other things on here  relating to starseed things, but you keep on going back to old Derkx who isn't even talking about these things that have been brought up, when it comes to other topics. 

Bless the Nite, 

April 

• Ha ha this is so entertaining.  You don't understand how much you are helping Drekx.  You can't even spell his name, lol, you really come across as repeating yourself and sounding ignorant. 

Not a judgement just an observation ha ha this is a great thread.  Keep it up!!

• Kelly the only spelling on here i have found with Derkx name is this one. I have been spelling it that way the whole time here. Really does it matter, because he has used my name on here in other ways, but i didn't correct him on it. I really don't think though that is the point. If u can tell me another way to spell his name on here then enlighten me on it, so i can fix it :0) 

Do i have to remind u that Derkx didn't make this posting. It was started by Jimclarson72, which means that Derkx didn't have to reply to this posting here at all. It was only to those who have deceived others on here. Y did Derkx then have to reply to this posting, if he didn't do any of the deceiving on here? He could of left this posting alone and it wouldn't of made any difference at all.

Again this isn't about popularity though this is about sticking up for yourself. 

I'm not going to say anymore then that. 

Thank you though Derkx for making this posting such a hot topic on here. :0) At least we know where the energy is coming from on somethings. Frequencies do travel alot. Thank u Derkx, this was needed i guess, even though it wasn't seen yet. 

Bless the Nite, 

April 

• Haha...!! thanks for the publicity, April...

But I only came here with greater resolve when I saw my friend being maligned by yourself and Jim Clarkson....and such slanders and malicious afronts you were directing at him, necessitated my entry..

I also felt that such an imbalanced and slanderous title for a blog, with it's swearing and judgements, needed to be challenged....and all went according to plan, as the only exposed people here are you and Jim.....everybody else has made it up....you have also offered a platform for John Jancar to shine his light, which he did, very strongly and we are now friends, thanks to this blog....

So all I can say April is thanks for playing your role as devil's advocate, as it has been most entertaining for myself and my beloved, as well as our many, many dear friends, as well as new friends, on this wonderful website....   :-)

Kind regards, Drekx Omega

• maybe whats said in fiction is littered with truth, and whats deemed as reality is littered with fiction. and everywhere inbetween.. how can we possibly choose and deside whats correct besides knowing if it works for ourselves, you and drekx beleive one way acting in ways that dont validate my beleif that you are gfl members, and here i am sharing my opinion for people to be themselves and follow what feels correct and as truth for them and to evolve at their own speed as they allow it/wish it.

now tell me,

A) do you feel people should trust their intuition if its saying to back away from this whole thing and way of thinking you and drekx support with double talk, rude remarks, and avoiding the big questions?

or

B) do you tell them what they beleive their higher self/guides/family/intuition are saying is wrong in order to sway them towards your beleif system?

please answer me that question, a or b? then explain why you chose?? it should be a pretty simple answer, and strait foward i just wanna see if you two can answer it the way i would assume someone it you two's status and suposed mindset would.

if both of you are honest rational people who can take the world around them lightly enough to not care if someone disagrees with your logic [as i asume thats the thought prosess of the real gfl] then you can, and should be able to answer a simple A or B response and elaborate as nesesary. i await both your responses on this...
  • Mhm, Lady Tam, trying to reach those that will read things like this. That is what we are all doing here. We are all trying to get our messages through, so that we can talk about somethings that is happening around us. We aren't all considered wether or not we are going to be dumped, or ditched by a certain crowd of people who will just agree with one person on here. Everyone of us in the 3D, wants to be heard with something they have to say on here. 

Okay first thing is first here Lady Tam, u don't know me. I'm not being defensive here, but when someone like Derkx is constantly insulting different view points rather then what he has. Then yes i will get defensive and stand up for myself and not take that back burner to him. I have to ask you though Lady Tam, you have said over and over again on here that you aren't going be posting on here because you don't like the feel of this situation, but yet you throw out your view points as soon as we don't like something that Derkx has said on here. Do i really really need my proof that you guys are following Derkx on here? Your actions and replies are enough proof in itself for those who are reading this outside of the site even. You actions and how you react when we talk about something rather then what Derkx has thrown out there towards us.

When you guys cry out and defending this man on here who has put others down as well, i have to ask what it is you are so afraid of. I get the feeling that you guys are really really afraid that if you don't agree with him on something that is being said, as to what he is posting, i do get the feeling that you get scared he is going to ditch your friendship like a hot potatoe. Really Lady Tam, it doesn't matter to me what you guys do in your spare time with Derkx or anything like that. 

But, keep in mind that energy frequencies you know travels faster at nite, then it does even durning the daytime, and there are lots of empaths who are awakened out there, who will pick up on this sort of energy even though they aren't ready to have it around them in there life. Even though they may have left it behind them, energy frequencies really do carry out even over the phone when u talk with another person. It is important for Empaths to really know where the frequencies are coming from. I can pick up energy on a fast speed chase, but it is hard to know who is doing what when energy can channel through your energy system at a real fast speed chase. 

It is also harder for another person at the end of the phone line to know what is going on, when that person is picking up these frequencies that keep on channeling through the energy sytem, and that person at the other end of the phone can pick up on all sorts of frequencies that is running through the energy system as well. 

For those that are just learning what it is to be an Empath in the 3D, it is nearly impossible for that person to learn how to get rid of the energy channeling through them, when they can't get the proper advice from the person they are talking with at the other end. R you getting my drift here on this yet Lady Tam? 

I have a comfy zone, but i'm not afraid to speak out against things that aren't just right in the 3D here. I don't think it is right to be scared of someone like Derkx, who would throw away a friendship just because they aren't jiving with him at the moment. 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Can't forget that we can't be all dead, because we aren't living the 3D world today. We are all living the Illussion lie, so how can we all die off of Planet Earth, if our reality isn't living on Planet Earth here? That is something that hasn't been brought either. I think that our own Instincts on things will just kick in rather then following something that is being posted on the computer. I think that we will just know what to do when that day comes or if even does come. There are lots and lots of theories out there as to how and when the earth is going to be experiencing these things. We can chose one of the four options. We could say that we just may have another Ice Age era again on Planet Earth when that times comes, or we can say that we just all might have awakenings that will bump our Ascension energies, so we know when the times what to do and how to prepare for it. There will not be one leader, but many many leaders in knowing how to prepare for things like this. For those of you who are just doing random postings on things like this, and worried about numbers and members who are following your crowd, how are you even going to prepare for something like this, if that is all you are worried about. By that i mean worried about wether who is following you or not following you, rather then working together and figuring out what needs to be done. The truth though is we are living in the Now moment yes, and this time hasn't even come yet, and may not even get there until years later, so why then would someone like Derkx on here be so concerned about who is following him, and who isn't following him. What is this person named Derkx Omega sorry my bad on the spelling. What is he so afraid of if those he has now as numbers and members, aren't following him anymore. Is he scared that there won't be anyone left anymore that will listen to just him, or is he scared he won't be accepted by a group of people who would really want to get things done in the 3D. These things when we just agree with random postings, these r things we never ask ourselves before we say lets just agree with Derkx. We all have our own thoughts as to what is going to happen when this Doomsday comes in the 3D. All opions and facts should be reconized, not just by what one random person is saying on here. The GFL alone, can't even help us to prepare for what is coming in, because right now our weather in the 3D has been out of control all over the place in the States and outside of the States. We can't control these things, because it is nature it will happen when it wants to happen. We can have insights on things, but no one has the full answers. If there is a real GFL, the only thing they can do is give us advice on things we could be doing to make this Planet Earth a better place, and if there will be a doomsday, they would let all of us who r awakened in on the secret, not just one person. 

Derkx, you aren't the Planet Earth, you are just one person in the 3D world, who is on here telling others what to do and how they should do things. The rest of world who isn't on this site here following your every word, would disagree with on these things as well. 

Bless the Nite, 

April 8113868283?profile=original

• Emotional reactions are stemmed from how one defines reality, reflected through use of speech, words, emotions, and tone, among other methods of communication.  Realizing this, and realizing the mode of communication in this particular debate is text and prose driven, it is refreshing to see so many fighting for truth, despite the blatant insistence of others to communicate their truth as the only truth.  It does seem like the ascension is coming off as planned, as an awakening of consciousness on the global level is what will help humanity evolve past the illusion of duality.  

So to all those that are angry, I can appreciate your ambition and eagerness to convey what you believe or see as the truth, whether that eagerness is self-serving or directed for the good of all souls.  For those that are sad, I appreciate the way you can react to a heated, seemingly illogical debate regarding perspectives of truth; it shows that you truly wish for global consciousness to take affect.  And for those that take anything too seriously, I appreciate the fervor with which you hold on to and protect your conceptualization of reality, as it is your choice to do so.

All in all, I find all these perspectives to be refreshing, as they illustrate to me where we are, where we have been, and where we can go =).

Get down with your bad selves!  

Live life IN the moment and WITHOUT fear XD

• The titles I was referring to weren't the "earthly" kind.  I meant titles like "commander" or "master".  The "celestial" or "extraterrestial" kind.  By the way, I'm not impressed by the pope or the "royals" either.  except maybe negatively.  Iv'e never seen any pope or royal play the cello well or paint a masterpiece. 
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
51 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
4 hours ago
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
4 hours ago
Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
7 hours ago
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
12 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0