What started out as a leisurely stroll through the Philadelphia Museum of Art on Nov. 11 with his girlfriend, quickly turned into quite a surreal experience for Max Galuppo, 20, of Bloomsbury, N.J.
Galuppo, a Temple University
Galuppo, a Temple University
The love and peace being established on Earth is growing exponentially, and as each day now passes it is encompassing the whole world. To a greater or lesser degree every soul is being affected by it, and some find it more easy to take into their bei
Read more…Brothers and sisters,
The Yah-Yel, are a human/E.T hybrid species that are previously known for their
appearance in the sky during "THE PHOENIX LIGHTS" incident in Arizona in 1997. It is my
understanding that they will be t
Read more…ok, so one of the things I have been kinda struggling with is being very busy in my sleep. I have had so many dreams of witnessing crimes that seem to just be unfolding as I am looming above or actually sometimes I am right in the midst of! It feel
Read more…2 Ik, 10 Xul, 9 Eb
Selamat Jarin! We return with some interesting news. Recently, a flurry of legal activity and agreements concerning the new governance has set the stage for asking our heavenly advisers for a final go-ahead to start manifesting your
Read more…Namaste :D
I have been trying to astral project for atleast 3 to 4 months..
Every time.Relaxing for approx. 40 min's,Getting the vibrations but then!
NOTHING.. i just cant. And believe me im going nuts,pls someone help
We are dimensional manifolds. Hardly being able to distinguish between inner and outer appearance, a manifold is both, inside and outside.
Look as example the Moebius strip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRVOwuHU-M0&feature=related
and Klein`s bottl
Read more…Anyone else watching the solar eclipse? Its AMAZING!!! Feel free to share thoughts and photos. EXCITING!!!! :D Wonder what this will bring around?
Read more…
There Are Still Lessons to Be Learned – 8 November 2012, by Elizabeth
You know that I told myself I wouldn’t write anything tonight. Yes, we know, but we want to try and convey something that is bothering you. You know what it is.
Yes. Although I res
Read more…
11/12/12 CROSSING THE THRESHOLD, WINTER, 2012-
Wherever You See, You Will Very Soon Be
This is Judith. with an article I was asked to contribute to “Whole Person Magazine,” but which I also knew, the whole time I was writing, was meant for alll of YO
This day will bring with in many unprecedented instances, as the sun is once again being very helpful in delivering the messages we want her to convey. You see, the floodgates have started to open, if we may use such a word to describe the fact that
Read more…Will I be attacked for posting this? Yes I have been; see below.
The following was written
by Ben Stein and recited by him on CBS Sunday Morning Commentary.
My confession:
I am a Jew, and every single one of my ancestors was Jewish. And it does not bothe
Read more…http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_personality
A cult of personality arises when an individual uses mass media, propaganda, or other methods, to create an idealized, heroic, and, at times god-like public image, often through unquestioning flattery a
Read more…

And so it is.
As the awakening speeds up and the Light pour In like a tsunamy of Love the Planet is finally seeing the return of the Masters.
They are here, everywhere.
It's those that remember Wh
What an amazing message.
Archangel Michael the 11 11 11 portal
St Germaine speaks about Nesara
Enjoy.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio/2012/11/13/an-hour-with-an-angel
Read more…Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!…