
The Star-gods Revealed
by Leonard Farra
Some people ,who have not read my books, The Pleiades Legacy (the Old World) and The Pleiades Legacy (the New World), have asked me what they are about. Well, the answer is that they reveal a revo
The Buddhist Deities are as real as you and me and exist in a Divine Abode. With practice you will be taken to one of there abodes in vision. You can feel their presence, healing, and wisdom is given through vision.
There are 5 Buddha families an
Read more…I now speak to those of the black alliance,
We have arrived the archangels the bringers of light the showers of the way.
You have always known this time will come. We are not judging you, we love you, we do not want
you to live in a reality of pain and
Please give it a good read through and share and pass on to everyone you know! This is unlike any business plan you have ever read. We need to get it out to the people!
http://lightworkersxm.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/hope-girl-fix-the-world-project-pdf
Read more…
Blossom: Welcome my friends. Well, in Truth I could blurb on about challenges that myself and many, it seems, are experiencing … and we are talking real corkers!! I could make jokes about Ascension? What **** Ascension? … but we would be going over t
In this interview will Lisa talk about: Negative alien agenda; so called AM, masculine-feminine energy distortions, sexual distortions; crucifixion implants; and more..
The REAL TRUTH , NO FLUFF O.O
Hi,
Me, myself and my infinite I are going to attempt to communicate something to you. First off, I'm no chaneller and this might well be a load of rubbish :)
Ok, so when I was a little girl and I used to play with my friends at 'house', I never wanted
recently I found out that i can tap into this energy almost every time when I think of good things, such as love, spiritual thoughts, intention to spread spiritual knowledge.
The energy gave me this sensation that run through my body, but mostly my b
Read more…An excerpt from 'Exploring Atlantis' by Frank Alper
The energies of Zorax;
MENTAL TELEPATHY
I am going to ask you to close your eyes and listen
to my voice, allowing your energies to flow to the areas
of your brain as my words direct them. The art of
ment

by Leonard Farra
Some people ,who have not read my books, The Pleiades Legacy (the Old World) and The Pleiades Legacy (the New World), have asked me what they are about. Well, the answer is that they reveal a revo
Most of these films are are from Asia-pc has not twisted reality as it has in the US/Canada so the stories and plots tend to mirror true reality. There are European and British films and tv shows also-some from 20 years ago.
Propaganda through films a
Read more…By Sam Quinones, Richard Winton and Joe Mozingo
January 25, 2013, 6:46 p.m.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126,0,977110.story
The trouble began soon after they arrived.
The black family—a mother, three teenage children and a
Read more…Should excessive smokers and the obese be let to die?
NEW YORK (AP) -- Faced with the high cost of caring for smoke
Read more…Do you think you would be deemed 'hostile to the bush jr./bama NWO regime?
This is soooooooooooo great! Share it far and wide!
I especially like how it shows how complex things are, how no species is truly "evil"...etc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAm-kbzT7xw
Read more…How can we attain peace?
Its more than just agreeing with someone-- because agreement is a temporary manifestation...
I agree until things dont work out between us..
Then I disagree..
Isn't that what divorce is all about-- we decide to break our agreemen
Read more…
by Zen Gardner
Learning to handle these exciting new vibrations and cosmic changes is very much like learning to sail in uncharted waters. We really need to learn how to navigate these unknown waves and currents and be ready at the helm for the many f
Read more…I received this message on the 21st of this month when I was in the train, it is a short message but I was told it is not less important.
This was a personal message that I decided to share.
Before I post it I want to explain you about its context, you
Read more…
by Zen Gardner
Oddly enough the light we see about us is not real light. It’s a lower level energetically illuminated projection called “visible light”. We call it light, but like so many things, there are real versions and layers of imposter or incom
Read more…CHAPTER VII:
MEDITATION
Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…