Alternative Media, World Events & News (7731)

Can you solve some of the world’s biggest UFO mysteries? Rare microfilms of alien sightings are now The available online for free UFO EXPERTS.. VIEWS

The files relate to USAF investigations into UFO from 1947-1969They were conducted under 'Project Blue Book' which ended in 1970More than 700 cases remain unsolved, accounting for 5.5% of the filesIn 1948, the US government launched several inquiries

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 9
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
23 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
29 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
16 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
16 hours ago
More…